Director of Development, College of Medicine
University of Arkansas for Medical Science
Chasse ConqueFor Chasse Conque, there is no higher value than the support of higher education.
He received his bachelor's degree in science from the University of Central Arkansas in Conway. Then he was almost immediately hired full-time in the development office of the University of Arkansas at Little Rock and eventually obtained his Master of Business Administration there.
At UALR, Conque worked as the manager of donor relations. During his five years in the position, Conque kicked off SpectacUALR, a fundraising program that generated nearly $400,000 for the school in its first two years. He also founded an alumni association to help raise private support.
Conque now works at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences as director of development for the College of Medicine. There he is responsible for raising money, supporting research and recruiting physicians.
Conque's interest in development stems from his youth in college communities, where the prevalence of higher education permeated his life.
"I have a passion for what I do," he said, "for education, for health care. I want to continue my work in development, and hopefully continue to grow here in Arkansas.
"My wife and I are big believers in giving back to the community, not just through your time but your personal resources."
- Here Are Some of the Golfers You'll See at Alotian Club's Western Amateur Tournament
- Gannett Nearly Doubles TV Portfolio with $2B Deal for Belo
- Little Rock's Frontline Athlete Management Boasts Five First Round Picks In MLB Draft
- What They're Doing: Updates on Past 40 Under 40 Honorees 2 days ago
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2013 2 days ago
- University of Arkansas Athletic Department Projects $80.6M Budget 14 hours ago
- Walton Family Foundation Gives 2 Education Groups $1.3M 15 hours ago
- Arkansas Counties Leery of Blueways Title for White River 1 day ago