Manager of Communication
Delta Dental Arkansas Foundation
Kelly Caldwell has had an interest in philanthropy since her childhood in White Hall. That interest found her a career with Delta Dental of Arkansas.
"I've always been passionate about helping others," she said. "Going into nonprofits was just a natural place for me to go."
Caldwell graduated from Arkansas State University in Jonesboro in 2006 and received her MBA from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
"My first job, right out of college, was at Ronald McDonald House Charities," she said. "I started as a volunteer there and worked my way up to development director. I loved my time there."
Working for charity put Caldwell's "life into perspective," she said, and she was able to help the team bring the Ronald McDonald Care Mobile program into Arkansas.
"That is a mobile dental unit that visits elementary schools across the state," she said. "It provides free dental care to kids that need it. It was my first introduction to Delta Dental, which at the time was the major sponsor of this program."
A year later, in 2010, Caldwell joined Delta Dental.
In her off hours, Caldwell works with other nonprofits like Our House, the Little Rock Boys & Girls Club and Baptist Health Foundation. She's also chairman of Create Little Rock, a young professionals group.
"I'm really enjoying where I'm at right now with Delta Dental," she said. "It's an opportunity that's allowed me to help give back to Arkansans."
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Arvest to Acquire Bear State Bank in $391M Deal 55 mins ago
- Arkansas Medical Marijuana Association Names Board Chair 19 hours ago
- Gov. Asa Hutchinson Announces Appointments to Boards, Commissions 23 hours ago
- ARcare CEO Steven Collier Ready to Adapt with Whatever Washington Puts in Place 1 day ago
- The Influencers: 5 Leaders Behind the Framework of Arkansas 1 day ago