Manager of Communication
Delta Dental Arkansas Foundation
Kelly Caldwell has had an interest in philanthropy since her childhood in White Hall. That interest found her a career with Delta Dental of Arkansas.
"I've always been passionate about helping others," she said. "Going into nonprofits was just a natural place for me to go."
Caldwell graduated from Arkansas State University in Jonesboro in 2006 and received her MBA from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
"My first job, right out of college, was at Ronald McDonald House Charities," she said. "I started as a volunteer there and worked my way up to development director. I loved my time there."
Working for charity put Caldwell's "life into perspective," she said, and she was able to help the team bring the Ronald McDonald Care Mobile program into Arkansas.
"That is a mobile dental unit that visits elementary schools across the state," she said. "It provides free dental care to kids that need it. It was my first introduction to Delta Dental, which at the time was the major sponsor of this program."
A year later, in 2010, Caldwell joined Delta Dental.
In her off hours, Caldwell works with other nonprofits like Our House, the Little Rock Boys & Girls Club and Baptist Health Foundation. She's also chairman of Create Little Rock, a young professionals group.
"I'm really enjoying where I'm at right now with Delta Dental," she said. "It's an opportunity that's allowed me to help give back to Arkansans."
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Peco Foods Plant Bringing 1,000 Jobs to Northeast Arkansas 20 hours ago
- UA System Board Votes to Partner With Pulaski Tech 2 days ago
- Land in the Rock Program Helps Interns Connect, Plug Into City 3 days ago
- Pulaski County's Most Expensive Home Sales of 2015 5 days ago
- Sprint Hires Sales Directors for Regional Headquarters In Little Rock 2 days ago