Manager of Communication
Delta Dental Arkansas Foundation
Kelly Caldwell has had an interest in philanthropy since her childhood in White Hall. That interest found her a career with Delta Dental of Arkansas.
"I've always been passionate about helping others," she said. "Going into nonprofits was just a natural place for me to go."
Caldwell graduated from Arkansas State University in Jonesboro in 2006 and received her MBA from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
"My first job, right out of college, was at Ronald McDonald House Charities," she said. "I started as a volunteer there and worked my way up to development director. I loved my time there."
Working for charity put Caldwell's "life into perspective," she said, and she was able to help the team bring the Ronald McDonald Care Mobile program into Arkansas.
"That is a mobile dental unit that visits elementary schools across the state," she said. "It provides free dental care to kids that need it. It was my first introduction to Delta Dental, which at the time was the major sponsor of this program."
A year later, in 2010, Caldwell joined Delta Dental.
In her off hours, Caldwell works with other nonprofits like Our House, the Little Rock Boys & Girls Club and Baptist Health Foundation. She's also chairman of Create Little Rock, a young professionals group.
"I'm really enjoying where I'm at right now with Delta Dental," she said. "It's an opportunity that's allowed me to help give back to Arkansans."
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Rock Capital to Develop $16M-$17M Downtown Little Rock Hotel 2 days ago
- ArFuture Grants To Help Fill High-Demand Jobs 2 weeks ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Having a Hot Time in Chicago 1 week ago
- Asa Hutchinson Signs Bill to Change Higher Education Funding 2 weeks ago
- Stonehaven Purchase Surpasses $7.1 Million (Real Deals) 2 weeks ago