Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
Reporter and Local Host of “Morning Edition”
Malcolm GloverMalcolm Glover’s experience in reporting news and his passion for community service have kept him in Arkansas, but they’ve also taken him around the globe.
Glover is originally from Prince George’s County, Md. He came to Little Rock as a student at the University of Arkansas’ Clinton School of Public Service and took a job as a journalist at KUAR-FM, 89.1, shortly after graduating in 2007. Glover has won awards for such reporting as a series on the lives of military veterans of recent wars.
In addition, Glover has taken his media skills to Belize to produce an educational video for local residents, helped produce a video in Kenya on the need for volunteers to help refugees and worked with community groups in Egypt to promote tourism there.
In Arkansas, he volunteers with the Clinton Presidential Library to lead community discussion groups on topics like health care reform to provide average citizens with key information.
Glover has also earned a certificate in conflict mediation from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock and is pursuing a doctorate in leadership studies at the University of Central Arkansas in Conway. His ambitions have grown abstract as he has gotten closer to age 30, he said.
“I want to be happy, to be useful, to do some sort of good,” Glover said.
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Inauguration Day in Arkansas
- Arkansas Senate Panel Advances Plan for Medicaid Compromise 16 hours ago
- Innovate Arkansas Bringing Iron Yard Coding School to Little Rock 2 days ago
- Ron Maxwell Named Deputy Tourism Director For State Parks 23 hours ago
- Who Owns Customer Service? (Jim Karrh On Marketing) 3 days ago
- Arkansas Education Board to Consider Takeover of Little Rock Schools 23 hours ago