Division Director of Permanent Placement
Robert Half International
Stephanie ShineA tour of management duty led Stephanie Shine to Robert Half International in Little Rock.
Shine was born in Mississippi but made many states her home as her father's employment in the U.S. Navy meant frequent travel. She attended Southern Illinois University in Carbondale, where she received a bachelor of science in management. Following that, she immediately began a career in management with Aldi foods in Indiana. After a few years of district management, she began working on her MBA at Missouri State University in Springfield, Mo., but was recruited by Target Corp. before her degree was completed.
For four years, Shine took on special projects throughout Missouri and Arkansas.
"During my time there, I was named a top performer each year," Shine said. "I was transferred by Target to Little Rock to continue the market when I was recruited by my current company, Robert Half International, as division director of permanent placement."
Since then, she has completed her MBA at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
Shine recruits permanent staff from southern, central and northwest Arkansas.
"I increased my staffing service's business by over 200 percent from 2011 to 2012 and continue to be a leader in recruitment for full-time roles in accounting and finance in Arkansas," she said. "I credit any success to my team, including my sister divisions, Office Team and Accountemps, as well as our skilled job candidates and fantastic clients."
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Charles Morgan Sues Partner in Lotus Auto Deal 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart's McMillon Tops Compensation List of 100 Arkansas Public Company Execs 1 day ago
- Madison Health & Rehab Draws $4M Transaction (Real Deals) 1 day ago
- Latest Numbers Factor in Arkansas Medicaid Debate (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 2 days ago
- Conlon Collection Fetches $1.8M at Auction; Proceeds to Pay John Rogers Debt 19 hours ago