T.J. LeflerReal estate captured the imagination of T.J. Lefler. He grew up in Searcy, but his professional roots were set in Fayetteville during college internships, first with the residential firm of Lindsey & Associates during his sophomore year and later with Sage Partners, commercial real estate brokerage.
Lefler joined Sage Partners after graduating in 2006 from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville with a bachelor’s degree in finance and real estate.
During his six years with the firm, he has advanced from vice president to partner while handling the sale or lease of 1.2 million SF of commercial space around Arkansas and selling 840 acres along the way.
While continuing to hold down his day job, Lefler is in the second year of operations with his own startup venture, Lefler Development. The company has built four upscale houses on infill property in established Fayetteville neighborhoods.
He also is a partner in Legacy Blues, a blues/jazz club and restaurant that opened a year ago in Fayetteville. The enterprise includes his brothers and father among the investors.
Lefler serves as the vice president on the board of Fayetteville K-Life, a youth ministry focused on mentoring, coaching and discipling teenagers.
He is a past member of the board of the Northwest Arkansas Chapter of the American Red Cross.
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Banker, Investor Testify in Rogers Hearing in Chicago 19 hours ago
- Switzer Siblings Square Off Over Delta Farmland 1 day ago
- Shots Taken in Big Whiskey's Lawsuit 1 day ago
- Mr. Rogers In Chicago: Can You Say Prison? 1 day ago
- ASU Trustees Approve Lease For $29M North End Zone Project 19 hours ago