T.J. LeflerReal estate captured the imagination of T.J. Lefler. He grew up in Searcy, but his professional roots were set in Fayetteville during college internships, first with the residential firm of Lindsey & Associates during his sophomore year and later with Sage Partners, commercial real estate brokerage.
Lefler joined Sage Partners after graduating in 2006 from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville with a bachelor’s degree in finance and real estate.
During his six years with the firm, he has advanced from vice president to partner while handling the sale or lease of 1.2 million SF of commercial space around Arkansas and selling 840 acres along the way.
While continuing to hold down his day job, Lefler is in the second year of operations with his own startup venture, Lefler Development. The company has built four upscale houses on infill property in established Fayetteville neighborhoods.
He also is a partner in Legacy Blues, a blues/jazz club and restaurant that opened a year ago in Fayetteville. The enterprise includes his brothers and father among the investors.
Lefler serves as the vice president on the board of Fayetteville K-Life, a youth ministry focused on mentoring, coaching and discipling teenagers.
He is a past member of the board of the Northwest Arkansas Chapter of the American Red Cross.
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- In Arkansas, Rural Hospitals Fight to Recruit Doctors 2 days ago
- Allegiance Health Faces Lawsuits, Tax Liens 2 days ago
- FAA Proposes $2M Fine Against Chicago Drone Operator 8 hours ago
- UALR Offers Sneak Peek at Virtual Reality 1 day ago
- The Language of Customer Service (Craig Douglass On Consumers) 2 days ago