T.J. LeflerReal estate captured the imagination of T.J. Lefler. He grew up in Searcy, but his professional roots were set in Fayetteville during college internships, first with the residential firm of Lindsey & Associates during his sophomore year and later with Sage Partners, commercial real estate brokerage.
Lefler joined Sage Partners after graduating in 2006 from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville with a bachelor’s degree in finance and real estate.
During his six years with the firm, he has advanced from vice president to partner while handling the sale or lease of 1.2 million SF of commercial space around Arkansas and selling 840 acres along the way.
While continuing to hold down his day job, Lefler is in the second year of operations with his own startup venture, Lefler Development. The company has built four upscale houses on infill property in established Fayetteville neighborhoods.
He also is a partner in Legacy Blues, a blues/jazz club and restaurant that opened a year ago in Fayetteville. The enterprise includes his brothers and father among the investors.
Lefler serves as the vice president on the board of Fayetteville K-Life, a youth ministry focused on mentoring, coaching and discipling teenagers.
He is a past member of the board of the Northwest Arkansas Chapter of the American Red Cross.
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Rock Capital to Develop $16M-$17M Downtown Little Rock Hotel 2 days ago
- Arkansas Nonprofit News Network Aiming for Impact 6 days ago
- Hidden Figures (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 4 weeks ago
- New Weatherman, Hayden Nix, Joins KARK 1 month ago
- Stonehaven Purchase Surpasses $7.1 Million (Real Deals) 2 weeks ago