T.J. LeflerReal estate captured the imagination of T.J. Lefler. He grew up in Searcy, but his professional roots were set in Fayetteville during college internships, first with the residential firm of Lindsey & Associates during his sophomore year and later with Sage Partners, commercial real estate brokerage.
Lefler joined Sage Partners after graduating in 2006 from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville with a bachelor’s degree in finance and real estate.
During his six years with the firm, he has advanced from vice president to partner while handling the sale or lease of 1.2 million SF of commercial space around Arkansas and selling 840 acres along the way.
While continuing to hold down his day job, Lefler is in the second year of operations with his own startup venture, Lefler Development. The company has built four upscale houses on infill property in established Fayetteville neighborhoods.
He also is a partner in Legacy Blues, a blues/jazz club and restaurant that opened a year ago in Fayetteville. The enterprise includes his brothers and father among the investors.
Lefler serves as the vice president on the board of Fayetteville K-Life, a youth ministry focused on mentoring, coaching and discipling teenagers.
He is a past member of the board of the Northwest Arkansas Chapter of the American Red Cross.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Alcohol Amendment Will Be on November Ballot 22 hours ago
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain 24 hours ago
- Farmers Dismayed As New Farm Bill Dumps Direct Payments 6 days ago
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 2 days ago
- Colette Honorable Nominated to Federal Energy Regulatory Commission 1 day ago