T.J. LeflerReal estate captured the imagination of T.J. Lefler. He grew up in Searcy, but his professional roots were set in Fayetteville during college internships, first with the residential firm of Lindsey & Associates during his sophomore year and later with Sage Partners, commercial real estate brokerage.
Lefler joined Sage Partners after graduating in 2006 from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville with a bachelor’s degree in finance and real estate.
During his six years with the firm, he has advanced from vice president to partner while handling the sale or lease of 1.2 million SF of commercial space around Arkansas and selling 840 acres along the way.
While continuing to hold down his day job, Lefler is in the second year of operations with his own startup venture, Lefler Development. The company has built four upscale houses on infill property in established Fayetteville neighborhoods.
He also is a partner in Legacy Blues, a blues/jazz club and restaurant that opened a year ago in Fayetteville. The enterprise includes his brothers and father among the investors.
Lefler serves as the vice president on the board of Fayetteville K-Life, a youth ministry focused on mentoring, coaching and discipling teenagers.
He is a past member of the board of the Northwest Arkansas Chapter of the American Red Cross.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- No Time Like The Present (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 1 day ago
- Simmons Bank Drops National, Applies for State Charter 1 day ago
- Arkansas Supreme Court Race Pits Judge vs Little Rock Lawyer 2 days ago
- Developmental Center Sells for $3.2 Million (Real Deals) 1 day ago
- New UA Chancellor Joseph Steinmetz Wants to Invest in Students 1 day ago