Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
Little Rock Office President
McClelland Consulting Engineers
Dan Beranek’s career in engineering started with four years of Army active duty as a platoon leader and executive officer, where he contributed to infrastructure and defense projects in Louisiana and Bosnia.
He returned to his hometown of Little Rock in 1999, going on to work as a project manager at McClelland Consulting Engineers, acting as civil engineer for the Clinton Presidential Library, Heifer International’s headquarters, the First Security Center in the River Market and Dickey-Stephens Park. In 2008, he became president of McClelland’s Little Rock office.
Beranek is a four-year member of the Downtown Rotary Club, an alumnus of the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce’s Leadership Greater Little Rock and helped found the 1836 Club, a group focused on increasing young professionals’ involvement in the Old State House Museum. He’s also a civil engineer representative on the Little Rock Main Street Revitalization Committee, an issue about which he feels passionate.
“I grew up in Little Rock and caught the end of the dying of downtown,” he said. “Being able to be a part of its revival and seeing how it’s changed in the past 10 to 15 years is quite remarkable.”
- It's Been a Busy 4 Days at the State Insurance Commission
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Arvest Mortgage CEO Bill Roehrenbeck Joins PNC Bank of Delaware 5 days ago
- Three Tech Firms Moving to Downtown Conway, Plan to Hire 140 2 days ago
- Asa Hutchinson Makes Board, Commission Appointments 8 hours ago
- Independent Citizens Commission Would More Than Double Legislators' Pay 9 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Cuts About 50 Positions at Bentonville Headquarters 2 days ago