The Allison Agency
Chris AllisonFrom the beginning, Chris Allison wanted an advertising agency that functioned more as a partner to its clients than a vendor.
Allison, a former vice president at Stone & Ward, founded The Allison Agency about four years ago in his spare bedroom. In about 40 months, Allison recorded more than $5 million in capitalized billings.
Now with six employees, The Allison Agency represents 27 clients in more than 16 states. Through it all, Allison’s partnering approach has been key.
“I think that’s been real successful for us and probably has been the mainstay of our ability to grow steadily without having to constantly have to look for new clients,” he said.
Allison, 35, and his agency have since won a slew of industry awards including the 2000 Arkansas Advertising Federation Best of Show and the 2000 Ad Fed Best of Television.
And when his hometown of Morrilton lost hundreds of jobs because of plant closings, Allison and his staff worked to develop an economic development campaign. At the end of the project, Allison and members of the ad community had donated more than $15,000 in time and efforts to deliver a marketing plan for the city.
- Full Text of Mark Stodola's Letter Saying He Won't Seek Re-Election
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Dillard's Touts Shareholder Returns at Annual Meeting 2 days ago
- Political Strategist Noelle Nikpours' Racy Website Replaced 1 decade ago
- In Trucking, Al Heringer IV Finds His Star Route 1 week ago
- As Stodola Steps Aside, It's Time to Rethink Schools, Governance (Blake Rutherford Commentary) 4 days ago
- A-State Marks Construction Start for Red Wolf Convention Center 3 days ago