The Allison Agency
Chris AllisonFrom the beginning, Chris Allison wanted an advertising agency that functioned more as a partner to its clients than a vendor.
Allison, a former vice president at Stone & Ward, founded The Allison Agency about four years ago in his spare bedroom. In about 40 months, Allison recorded more than $5 million in capitalized billings.
Now with six employees, The Allison Agency represents 27 clients in more than 16 states. Through it all, Allison’s partnering approach has been key.
“I think that’s been real successful for us and probably has been the mainstay of our ability to grow steadily without having to constantly have to look for new clients,” he said.
Allison, 35, and his agency have since won a slew of industry awards including the 2000 Arkansas Advertising Federation Best of Show and the 2000 Ad Fed Best of Television.
And when his hometown of Morrilton lost hundreds of jobs because of plant closings, Allison and his staff worked to develop an economic development campaign. At the end of the project, Allison and members of the ad community had donated more than $15,000 in time and efforts to deliver a marketing plan for the city.
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Bloomberg: Wal-Mart Looking to Rein In Expenses
- Memphis' Soul Fish Cafe Headed to Little Rock
- Little Rock's Original Fern Bar: How Buster's Birthed Dave & Buster's 4 days ago
- Appeal Court Upholds Decision to Toss K. Vaughn Knight Convictions 2 days ago
- Beige Book Finds Economy Growing at Moderate Pace in Summer 1 day ago
- Asa Hutchinson: Change Higher Education Funding Formula 3 days ago
- Beige Book Indicates Economic Growth in St. Louis District 2 days ago