Today’s Office Inc.
Rhonda BradleyWhen Rhonda Bradley graduated from the University of Central Arkansas in 1989, she knew she wanted to go into sales. That her first job was in office furniture sales was just a fortunate accident.
After three years with a competitor, Bradley joined Today’s Offices Inc., a contract furnishings company, as an outside sales rep. She was the company’s Salesperson of the Year in 1997 and 1998 — “Well, I had the opportunity to work with some very good clients,” including Acxiom and Alltel — and was named vice president of sales marketing in January 1999.
In January 2000 — the same month she turned 33 — Bradley became the company’s first woman president. The promotion was a big honor, she said, but “definitely the greatest honor is being able to work with people who make my job enjoyable.”
A native of Clinton, Bradley is a member of the National Association of Female Executives and of the Building Owners and Managers Association.
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- The Hop Diner is Closing; At the Corner Opening in Its Place
- Windstream to Cut 350 Positions, 38 In Arkansas, by December 19 hours ago
- Grub's Bar & Grille Expands to Fort Smith 4 days ago
- Warren Stephens' Halifax Media Sells to New York Firm 3 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Report: Warren Stephens Connected to $31M Pebble Beach Mansion 7 days ago