Today’s Office Inc.
Rhonda BradleyWhen Rhonda Bradley graduated from the University of Central Arkansas in 1989, she knew she wanted to go into sales. That her first job was in office furniture sales was just a fortunate accident.
After three years with a competitor, Bradley joined Today’s Offices Inc., a contract furnishings company, as an outside sales rep. She was the company’s Salesperson of the Year in 1997 and 1998 — “Well, I had the opportunity to work with some very good clients,” including Acxiom and Alltel — and was named vice president of sales marketing in January 1999.
In January 2000 — the same month she turned 33 — Bradley became the company’s first woman president. The promotion was a big honor, she said, but “definitely the greatest honor is being able to work with people who make my job enjoyable.”
A native of Clinton, Bradley is a member of the National Association of Female Executives and of the Building Owners and Managers Association.
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- 8th Circuit Reverses Holmes, Tosses Sanctions Against Goodson, Others 20 hours ago
- Last Reporter, John Lyon, Is Laid Off at Arkansas News Bureau 2 days ago
- Brian Reemtsen to Lead Arkansas Children's Heart Institute 2 days ago
- OK Foods Names Randy Meyers COO 22 hours ago
- SPP Agrees to End Enforcement Role; Workers to Keep Jobs 15 hours ago