Today’s Office Inc.
Rhonda BradleyWhen Rhonda Bradley graduated from the University of Central Arkansas in 1989, she knew she wanted to go into sales. That her first job was in office furniture sales was just a fortunate accident.
After three years with a competitor, Bradley joined Today’s Offices Inc., a contract furnishings company, as an outside sales rep. She was the company’s Salesperson of the Year in 1997 and 1998 — “Well, I had the opportunity to work with some very good clients,” including Acxiom and Alltel — and was named vice president of sales marketing in January 1999.
In January 2000 — the same month she turned 33 — Bradley became the company’s first woman president. The promotion was a big honor, she said, but “definitely the greatest honor is being able to work with people who make my job enjoyable.”
A native of Clinton, Bradley is a member of the National Association of Female Executives and of the Building Owners and Managers Association.
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- State of the South Report Cites Innovation Hub as Key to Arkansas Growth
- THV 11 News: Vilonia Business Reopens After Tornado
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 3 days ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Arkansas Children's Hospital Seven-Year Campaign Raises $167M 11 hours ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 3 days ago