Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
Bank of the Ozarks
North Little Rock
John Jenkins flirted with a career in commercial real estate in Shreveport, where he worked while attending college. An opportunity in banking brought him to Arkansas instead.
Jenkins entered the Little Rock banking scene in 2001 as a management trainee at Regions Bank, where he ultimately managed a $100 million commercial real estate loan portfolio.
He joined First Security Bank four years later, serving as senior vice president of commercial and real estate loans. In 2009, he moved into the same role at Bank of the Ozarks.
Jenkins was named president of the bank’s North Little Rock market in June 2011. He remains part of the company’s due diligence team, reviewing potential acquisitions of both troubled and healthy lenders.
“A lot of good bankers have helped me along the way,” said Jenkins, who grew up in Shreveport, where he graduated in 2001 with a bachelor’s degree in finance from Louisiana State University.
Jenkins is a graduate of Leadership Greater Little Rock Class XXV and a member of the City of Sherwood Retirement Committee. He is a former member of the Argenta Community Development Corp. board of directors.
- It's Been a Busy 4 Days at the State Insurance Commission
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Asa Hutchinson Makes Board, Commission Appointments 1 day ago
- Brett Powell Named Director of the State Department of Higher Education 1 day ago
- Arvest Mortgage CEO Bill Roehrenbeck Joins PNC Bank of Delaware 6 days ago
- State Board Votes to Take Over Little Rock School District 3 days ago
- How A Trans-Atlantic Investment Scam Ensnared Credit Union President Joyce Judy 6 days ago