David G. Jones
Arkansas Cardiology PA
David G. Jones
Growing up, Dr. David Jones saw how his cardiologist father, Dr. Eugene Jones, “could change the lives of patients on a daily basis.” So David Jones decided to become one.
Jones, a Little Rock native, attended the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, where he was the class president. After he graduated in 2002, he completed his residency at Duke University, where he was one of only a few residents to be selected as assistant chief resident. He then pursued fellowships in general and interventional cardiology at the University of Virginia.
Jones returned to Little Rock and in 2009 joined Arkansas Cardiology, where he was named a partner a year later. Arkansas Cardiology partnered with Baptist Health to form the Baptist Health Heart Institute in 2012.
Jones said his practice has grown 15 to 20 percent each year he’s been at Arkansas Cardiology and he now sees about 120 patients a week.
Away from the exam room, Jones sits on the boards of the Miracle League of Little Rock, the Baptist Health Foundation and the American Heart Association of Central Arkansas.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Jackson Stephens Jr. Files Lawsuit Over Arkansas Minimum Wage Measure 4 hours ago
- James Moody Returns to Wright Lindsey & Jennings 22 hours ago
- Arkansas Cowers Under Senate Advertising Barrage 3 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Presents 2014's 'The New Influentials: 20 In Their 20s' 2 days ago
- 8 Former Delta Trust Employees Flock to Eagle Bank 2 days ago