Executive Vice President
Farming drew his attention after high school, but Paul McAnally’s interest in lending attracted him to college four years later and into banking after that.
He joined the Bank of Trumann in August 2000 as a loan officer trainee and rose to senior vice president of lending in 2009.
That’s when the bank and its parent company, First Delta Bankshares Inc., were sold to Southern Bancorp Inc. of Arkadelphia.
McAnally, who grew up in Lake City (Craighead County), now serves as executive vice president and director of the North Regional Advisory Board for Southern Bancorp.
He graduated with a bachelor’s degree in agriculture with an emphasis in marketing and management from Arkansas State University at Jonesboro in 2000.
McAnally is the 2006 recipient of the Northeast Arkansas Business Today’s Outstanding Young Executive award and the 2011 Arkansas State University’s College of Agriculture & Technology Outstanding Young Alumnus Award.
He is president-elect of the Trumann Chamber of Commerce and a member of the Arkansas State Chamber’s Leadership Arkansas Class V and the Trumann Rotary Club.
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Bret Bielema's Future in Question After Jeff Long's Firing 1 day ago
- Today Marks 30th Anniversary of Markle Murders 1 day ago
- Man Found Unfit for Trial over Ten Commandments Destruction 1 day ago
- Goodwill Arkansas Names Brian Marsh President, CEO 23 hours ago
- Demand at Shearer's Snacks Brings Jobs to Jackson County 2 days ago