Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
Principal and Executive Vice President
Isaac Smith decided to put his relationship skills to use in a different career field when he switched from pre-med to business after his sophomore year in college. He hasn’t looked back.
A summer internship led to a love of commercial real estate and work with the Little Rock office of Colliers International.
“It was the best decision I ever made,” Smith said of his internship with the company’s predecessor, Dickson Flake Partners.
He joined the firm in 2003 as a broker and became a principal six years later. Smith was named executive vice president at Colliers in January and helps supervise operations.
His brokerage work specialties include tenant representation, site acquisition and investment properties.
Smith grew up in Little Rock and graduated from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville in 2003 with a bachelor’s in business administration with an emphasis in finance/real estate.
He is a graduate of the Leadership Greater Little Rock Class of 2008. Smith serves on the foundation board of directors of Positive Atmosphere Reaches Kids (P.A.R.K.) and previously served on the board of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arkansas.
- It's Been a Busy 4 Days at the State Insurance Commission
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Three Tech Firms Moving to Downtown Conway, Plan to Hire 140 14 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Cuts About 50 Positions at Bentonville Headquarters 17 hours ago
- State Board Votes to Take Over Little Rock School District 17 hours ago
- Arvest Mortgage CEO Bill Roehrenbeck Joins PNC Bank of Delaware 4 days ago
- Senate Votes to Continue 'Private Option,' Form Task Force 14 hours ago