Rachel Hope Arnold
Hudson Cisne & Co.
Rachel Hope Arnold
Rachel Arnold graduated from the University of Arkansas in 2010 and earned her master’s degree in accounting the next year. She then joined Hudson Cisne & Co. as a staff accountant. After only two years, she was promoted to senior accountant. A co-worker, in nominating Arnold, praised her integrity and work ethic, describing her as “a leader within our organization.”
Arnold herself is proud of her promotion, calling it “a big accomplishment.” And, as an active member of the Arkansas Society of CPAs, Arnold is serving on the soci- ety’s Emerging CPAs Committee.
Arnold also devotes her energy to community efforts. Her work with the Society of CPAs led her to volunteer to speak at career development day at Joe T. Robinson Middle School, helping potential accountants learn a little more about the profession. Arnold also was finance chair for the first Rock the Runway event, held in June. The event was a kick-off for a partnership between the UAMS Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute and the Little Rock nonprofit Fighting Fancy, and money raised at the event supports services for women fighting cancer.
Arnold says she loves her work, which exposes her to all kinds of businesses in all kinds of industries. “I think right now I’m getting such a great experience to learn about a lot of different businesses around the community,” she says. “And I’m really just excited to see where public accounting takes me.”
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Amazon Narrows List to 20 for Its Second Headquarters 16 hours ago
- Razorback Foundation Braces for Tax Impact 4 days ago
- Suitors Revising Bid For State's Tiniest Bank 4 days ago
- Windstream Confirms Elimination of 54 Jobs in Arkansas 9 hours ago
- One-Time Charges Cap Big 2017 for Home BancShares 14 hours ago