Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
Flake & Kelley Commercial
Edward Bailey’s entry into commercial real estate might seem a foregone conclusion, given his family’s development legacy in central Arkansas through Bailey Corp.
But investments captured his imagination. What was supposed to be a resume-building experience toward that end sidetracked his would-be
“I kind of never looked back,” Bailey said. “I really enjoy working development deals. Watching a project be able to go from the ground up is very cool.”
While contemplating a future in the investments business, he was advised to get two years work experience, perhaps in combination with a master’s program.
That led to his joining Flake & Kelley Commercial. During his 16 months at the Little Rock commercial realty firm, Bailey has worked in leasing sales, brokerage and development while specializing in income property valuations.
During the summer of 2010, he interned for the vice president of finance at NBC Universal’s Chicago affiliate, WMAQ-TV. While there, he helped prepare future costs estimate reports to assist in budget projections and summarize financial reports to more easily view trends and areas of concern within the company.
Bailey graduated in December 2011 with a bachelor’s degree in finance with an emphasis in investments from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville.
Bailey joined the foundation board of the Centers for Youth & Families this year.
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Inauguration Day in Arkansas
- Moses Tucker Real Estate Looks to Next Generation, Plans for Future 2 days ago
- Proposal Filed To End Arkansas' Private Option Compromise Medicaid Plan 1 day ago
- Medicaid, Public Schools See Boosts in Hutchinson's Budget 9 hours ago
- Good Luck With That (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- How A Trans-Atlantic Investment Scam Ensnared Credit Union President Joyce Judy 2 days ago