Robert Wilson Jr.
Robert Wilson is the founder and chairman of the eighth largest law firm in Arkansas, which also has a significant presence in Memphis, Nashville and Knoxville, Tenn. Wilson & Associates focuses on foreclosures, bankruptcies, deeds in lieu, title defense, secondary mortgage market transactions and deficiency, replevin actions and general creditor collections. Wilson also founded the Wilson History & Research Center, a nonprofit dedicated to collecting examples of every piece of headgear worn or developed by every military force in the 20th century.
Wilson died in 2012.
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- TV Academy Chapter to Honor Pitcock, Foley, Long and Short 1 day ago
- Asa Hutchinson Announces Appointments to Boards, Commissions 1 day ago
- Senate GOP Releases Bill to Cut Medicaid, Alter 'Obamacare' 10 hours ago
- Road Fix Up to Voters? ‘Well, Maybe' 4 days ago
- Pat Harris on The Rise of Real Estate in Northwest Arkansas 4 days ago