Robert Wilson Jr.
Robert Wilson is the founder and chairman of the eighth largest law firm in Arkansas, which also has a significant presence in Memphis, Nashville and Knoxville, Tenn. Wilson & Associates focuses on foreclosures, bankruptcies, deeds in lieu, title defense, secondary mortgage market transactions and deficiency, replevin actions and general creditor collections. Wilson also founded the Wilson History & Research Center, a nonprofit dedicated to collecting examples of every piece of headgear worn or developed by every military force in the 20th century.
Wilson died in 2012.
- THV 11 News: Vilonia Business Reopens After Tornado
- Clinton Family Remembers Oscar de la Renta
- Social Media Reactions to Final Gubernatorial Debate
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 2 days ago
- Turner Grain Close to Filing $25M Bankruptcy 1 day ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 2 days ago
- UA Confronts Old Infrastructure to Make Campus Wireless 2 days ago