Robert Wilson Jr.
Robert Wilson is the founder and chairman of the eighth largest law firm in Arkansas, which also has a significant presence in Memphis, Nashville and Knoxville, Tenn. Wilson & Associates focuses on foreclosures, bankruptcies, deeds in lieu, title defense, secondary mortgage market transactions and deficiency, replevin actions and general creditor collections. Wilson also founded the Wilson History & Research Center, a nonprofit dedicated to collecting examples of every piece of headgear worn or developed by every military force in the 20th century.
Wilson died in 2012.
- Bentonville's Transformation Subject of Ad Age Spotlight
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Brandon Barber Sentenced to 65 Months in Prison for Fraud, Money Laundering 2 days ago
- Dennis Smiley's Wife Cynthia Files Chapter 7 Bankruptcy 20 hours ago
- Sweet: ‘A Pure Arkansas-Flavored Investment' for Arkansas Teachers Retirement System 3 days ago
- Crystal Bridges Announces 2015 Exhibits, Including Warhol, van Gogh, Pollock 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago