Robert Wilson Jr.
Robert Wilson is the founder and chairman of the eighth largest law firm in Arkansas, which also has a significant presence in Memphis, Nashville and Knoxville, Tenn. Wilson & Associates focuses on foreclosures, bankruptcies, deeds in lieu, title defense, secondary mortgage market transactions and deficiency, replevin actions and general creditor collections. Wilson also founded the Wilson History & Research Center, a nonprofit dedicated to collecting examples of every piece of headgear worn or developed by every military force in the 20th century.
Wilson died in 2012.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Home BancShares Eyes Another Florida Bank, Expects More Acquisitions 12 hours ago
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 9 months ago
- Shoe Company Munro Laying Off 56 in Hot Springs 12 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Jumps Into the Money Transfer Business, Loudly 8 hours ago
- Attorney General Rejects Wording of Proposal to Make Alcohol Sales Legal Througout Arkansas 8 hours ago