Robert Wilson Jr.
Robert Wilson is the founder and chairman of the eighth largest law firm in Arkansas, which also has a significant presence in Memphis, Nashville and Knoxville, Tenn. Wilson & Associates focuses on foreclosures, bankruptcies, deeds in lieu, title defense, secondary mortgage market transactions and deficiency, replevin actions and general creditor collections. Wilson also founded the Wilson History & Research Center, a nonprofit dedicated to collecting examples of every piece of headgear worn or developed by every military force in the 20th century.
Wilson died in 2012.
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Simmons First Eyes Downtown Acxiom Building in Little Rock 1 day ago
- State Chamber Drafting Bill to Clarify Marijuana Law for Employers 1 day ago
- John Goodson To Defend Himself at Circuit Court of Appeals 1 day ago
- Simmons, Home BancShares Set To Vault Into $10B Club 1 day ago
- Sissy's Log Cabin Defends Lien on Rolex Sold After Divorce 1 day ago