Scott Cole has been Texarkana plant manager at Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. since 2010 and has been with the company since 1989.
Cole started as a co-op at company’s Findlay, Ohio location from 1989 to 1993. At the Texarkana location, he previously worked in tire engineering from 1993 to 1998 and as technical manager from 2008 to 2010. Prior to rejoining Cooper Tire & Rubber in Texarkana in 2008, Cole worked at the Chrysler Toledo North Assembly in Toledo, Ohio plant from 1998 to 2008.
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. ranked No. 8 on Arkansas Business’ most recent list of largest manufacturers with 1,766 state employees in 2014, an increase from 1,646 in 2013.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Sherwood, Pulaski County Sued Over Hot Check Court Fines, Arrests 12 hours ago
- Recruiting Billion-Dollar Shandong Sun Paper Mill Starts With Breakfast 2 days ago
- Presumed Innocent (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Port of Little Rock Seeks Room To Grow 2 days ago
- Yellow Rocket Buys Rebsamen Property for New HQ 2 days ago