Scott Cole has been Texarkana plant manager at Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. since 2010 and has been with the company since 1989.
Cole started as a co-op at company’s Findlay, Ohio location from 1989 to 1993. At the Texarkana location, he previously worked in tire engineering from 1993 to 1998 and as technical manager from 2008 to 2010. Prior to rejoining Cooper Tire & Rubber in Texarkana in 2008, Cole worked at the Chrysler Toledo North Assembly in Toledo, Ohio plant from 1998 to 2008.
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. ranked No. 8 on Arkansas Business’ most recent list of largest manufacturers with 1,766 state employees in 2014, an increase from 1,646 in 2013.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Mavis Lindsey on the Closure of Lindsey's Resort
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Incentives Boost Pay for Bank of the Ozarks' Executives 21 hours ago
- Asa Hutchinson Names Mike Preston as New AEDC Director 20 hours ago
- Lindsey's Resort Closes Amid $3M Foreclosure Lawsuit 4 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago
- Windstream Board Gives Final Approval for REIT 21 hours ago