Scott Cole has been Texarkana plant manager at Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. since 2010 and has been with the company since 1989.
Cole started as a co-op at company’s Findlay, Ohio location from 1989 to 1993. At the Texarkana location, he previously worked in tire engineering from 1993 to 1998 and as technical manager from 2008 to 2010. Prior to rejoining Cooper Tire & Rubber in Texarkana in 2008, Cole worked at the Chrysler Toledo North Assembly in Toledo, Ohio plant from 1998 to 2008.
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. ranked No. 8 on Arkansas Business’ most recent list of largest manufacturers with 1,766 state employees in 2014, an increase from 1,646 in 2013.
Arkansas Business Staff
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- East Little Rock's 'Innovation Alley' Drawing Grit, Funk Lovers 6 days ago
- In Fort Smith, Developers Eye $5M Revamp of Historic Ward-Garrison Building 3 days ago
- Hutchinson, AEDC Launch 'Arkansas Inc.' to Recruit, Retain Companies 2 days ago
- Acxiom Reports 3Q Loss, But Revenue, Earnings Guidance Rises 2 days ago
- Bentonville Urbanites Pick Pocket Community 6 days ago