Scott Cole has been Texarkana plant manager at Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. since 2010 and has been with the company since 1989.
Cole started as a co-op at company’s Findlay, Ohio location from 1989 to 1993. At the Texarkana location, he previously worked in tire engineering from 1993 to 1998 and as technical manager from 2008 to 2010. Prior to rejoining Cooper Tire & Rubber in Texarkana in 2008, Cole worked at the Chrysler Toledo North Assembly in Toledo, Ohio plant from 1998 to 2008.
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. ranked No. 8 on Arkansas Business’ most recent list of largest manufacturers with 1,766 state employees in 2014, an increase from 1,646 in 2013.
Arkansas Business Staff
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 2 days ago
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 5 days ago
- Turner Grain Merchandising Files $25M Bankruptcy 15 hours ago
- Turner Grain Collapse Prompts Legislation 15 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago