Scott Cole has been Texarkana plant manager at Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. since 2010 and has been with the company since 1989.
Cole started as a co-op at company’s Findlay, Ohio location from 1989 to 1993. At the Texarkana location, he previously worked in tire engineering from 1993 to 1998 and as technical manager from 2008 to 2010. Prior to rejoining Cooper Tire & Rubber in Texarkana in 2008, Cole worked at the Chrysler Toledo North Assembly in Toledo, Ohio plant from 1998 to 2008.
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. ranked No. 8 on Arkansas Business’ most recent list of largest manufacturers with 1,766 state employees in 2014, an increase from 1,646 in 2013.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Robinson Center Adding Outdoor Terrace, Begins Booking Events
- Sprint to Add Regional HQ in Little Rock, 100 Jobs by Year's End 2 days ago
- Little Rock Tech Park Board Endorses I-30 Plan 4 days ago
- Jacksonville Buildings to be Demolished Before $65M High School Construction 1 week ago
- Wal-Mart's Greg Foran No. 1 In Exec Pay At $19.5M 5 months ago
- Innovation Hub's Second Maker Faire Is May 7 4 days ago