President and CEO
Baldor Electric Co.
Ronald Tucker has been with Baldor Electric, a subsidiary of Swiss power and technology company ABB, for more than 25 years.
In 2010, Baldor announced that ABB would purchase the company for $4.2 billion. That same year he was named president and CEO. Arkansas Business placed Baldor Electric as the fourth-largest manufacturer in the state in 2014, based on number of employees. The ABB subsidiary has 2,400 employees in the state.
Baldor Electric agreed to pay $2 million to settle a discrimination case involving 795 female and minority applicants. The applicants alleged that Baldor Electric refused them a chance to move into interviews.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Bill Clinton Eyes Exit From Charity That Has Shaped Legacy 16 hours ago
- At Rotary, CEO Tony Thomas Talks 10 Years of Windstream 1 day ago
- Zips Car Wash of Jonesboro Acquires Boomerang Car Wash 8 hours ago
- Governor, FDA Sign Agreement Extending NCTR Program 11 hours ago
- Wal-Mart's McMillon Tops Compensation List of 100 Arkansas Public Company Execs 3 days ago