President and CEO
Baldor Electric Co.
Ronald Tucker has been with Baldor Electric, a subsidiary of Swiss power and technology company ABB, for more than 25 years.
In 2010, Baldor announced that ABB would purchase the company for $4.2 billion. That same year he was named president and CEO. Arkansas Business placed Baldor Electric as the fourth-largest manufacturer in the state in 2014, based on number of employees. The ABB subsidiary has 2,400 employees in the state.
Baldor Electric agreed to pay $2 million to settle a discrimination case involving 795 female and minority applicants. The applicants alleged that Baldor Electric refused them a chance to move into interviews.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Robinson Center Adding Outdoor Terrace, Begins Booking Events
- Gateway Town Center Tracts Top $10.4M (Real Deals) 8 hours ago
- Prince: A Marketing Superstar (Paul Strack Expert Advice) 8 hours ago
- French Hill Names Warren Stephens, Others to Campaign Staff 4 months ago
- Too Much Spending, Giving Force Osborne Family To Auction Assets 4 years ago
- Plans for Downtown Little Rock Bowling Alley, Beer Hall Progress 1 week ago