President and CEO
Baldor Electric Co.
Ronald Tucker has been with Baldor Electric, a subsidiary of Swiss power and technology company ABB, for more than 25 years.
In 2010, Baldor announced that ABB would purchase the company for $4.2 billion. That same year he was named president and CEO. Arkansas Business placed Baldor Electric as the fourth-largest manufacturer in the state in 2014, based on number of employees. The ABB subsidiary has 2,400 employees in the state.
Baldor Electric agreed to pay $2 million to settle a discrimination case involving 795 female and minority applicants. The applicants alleged that Baldor Electric refused them a chance to move into interviews.
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Stephen Curry and Nike's PowerPoint Blunder (Jim Karrh On Marketing) 3 days ago
- At Latest Summit, Wal-Mart Seeks More American-Made Goods 2 days ago
- Dromborg Castle in Fayetteville for Sale — for $9.7M 3 days ago
- Federal Reserve Approves 2 Bank of the Ozarks Acquisitions 22 hours ago
- Drew Memorial Hospital Starting $31M Expansion in Monticello 3 days ago