President and CEO
Baldor Electric Co.
Ronald Tucker has been with Baldor Electric, a subsidiary of Swiss power and technology company ABB, for more than 25 years.
In 2010, Baldor announced that ABB would purchase the company for $4.2 billion. That same year he was named president and CEO. Arkansas Business placed Baldor Electric as the fourth-largest manufacturer in the state in 2014, based on number of employees. The ABB subsidiary has 2,400 employees in the state.
Baldor Electric agreed to pay $2 million to settle a discrimination case involving 795 female and minority applicants. The applicants alleged that Baldor Electric refused them a chance to move into interviews.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Tyson Unveils New Corporate Logo, Growth Strategy at Conference
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- Broadway Bridge to Reopen Next Week 19 hours ago
- Democrat-Gazette Cuts Include Columnists Fellone and Haymes 2 days ago
- 'Bathroom Bill' Could Upend Arkansas Session (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 3 days ago
- Searcy Upgrades Infrastructure for Chance at New 'Power Center' for Shopping 3 days ago
- Video: Tyson Unveils New Corporate Logo, Growth Strategy at Conference 2 days ago