President and CEO
Baldor Electric Co.
Ronald Tucker has been with Baldor Electric, a subsidiary of Swiss power and technology company ABB, for more than 25 years.
In 2010, Baldor announced that ABB would purchase the company for $4.2 billion. That same year he was named president and CEO. Arkansas Business placed Baldor Electric as the fourth-largest manufacturer in the state in 2014, based on number of employees. The ABB subsidiary has 2,400 employees in the state.
Baldor Electric agreed to pay $2 million to settle a discrimination case involving 795 female and minority applicants. The applicants alleged that Baldor Electric refused them a chance to move into interviews.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Little Rock Startup Launches RaftUp App 13 hours ago
- USA Truck to Pay Former Executive $630,000 1 day ago
- Court Upholds $3M Judgment Against Gerber Products Co. 14 hours ago
- SPONSORED: 3 Ways Wharton Business Scholars Challenge Retirement Thinking 2 days ago
- Pulaski County's Most Expensive Home Sales of 2015 4 days ago