President and CEO
Baldor Electric Co.
Ronald Tucker has been with Baldor Electric, a subsidiary of Swiss power and technology company ABB, for more than 25 years.
In 2010, Baldor announced that ABB would purchase the company for $4.2 billion. That same year he was named president and CEO. Arkansas Business placed Baldor Electric as the fourth-largest manufacturer in the state in 2014, based on number of employees. The ABB subsidiary has 2,400 employees in the state.
Baldor Electric agreed to pay $2 million to settle a discrimination case involving 795 female and minority applicants. The applicants alleged that Baldor Electric refused them a chance to move into interviews.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Update: Tech Park, Richard Mays Settle on Price 16 hours ago
- Rosewood Brings Retro Style to Hearses 3 days ago
- Georgia-Pacific's Crossett Mill On Front Line of Tissue Wars 3 days ago
- Frank, Judy Fletcher Give UA $600K for Entrepreneurial Course 2 days ago
- Developer Eyes New Retail, Loft Apartments for Argenta 20 hours ago