President and CEO
Baldor Electric Co.
Ronald Tucker has been with Baldor Electric, a subsidiary of Swiss power and technology company ABB, for more than 25 years.
In 2010, Baldor announced that ABB would purchase the company for $4.2 billion. That same year he was named president and CEO. Arkansas Business placed Baldor Electric as the fourth-largest manufacturer in the state in 2014, based on number of employees. The ABB subsidiary has 2,400 employees in the state.
Baldor Electric agreed to pay $2 million to settle a discrimination case involving 795 female and minority applicants. The applicants alleged that Baldor Electric refused them a chance to move into interviews.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Mike Ross, Asa Hutchinson Spar over Tax Cuts, Ads in Debate 7 hours ago
- Matt Lile Pleads Guilty to Embezzlement, Agrees to 1-Year Prison Sentence 14 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Harrison Bank Files Lawsuit Against Dennis Smiley 23 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Honors 'Best Places to Work' 20 hours ago