President and CEO
Baldor Electric Co.
Ronald Tucker has been with Baldor Electric, a subsidiary of Swiss power and technology company ABB, for more than 25 years.
In 2010, Baldor announced that ABB would purchase the company for $4.2 billion. That same year he was named president and CEO. Arkansas Business placed Baldor Electric as the fourth-largest manufacturer in the state in 2014, based on number of employees. The ABB subsidiary has 2,400 employees in the state.
Baldor Electric agreed to pay $2 million to settle a discrimination case involving 795 female and minority applicants. The applicants alleged that Baldor Electric refused them a chance to move into interviews.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 2 days ago
- Tuckerman Couple Give $650K to Stadium Project at A-State 15 hours ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 2 days ago
- British Broker Tied to Joyce Judy Case Pleads Guilty to Wire Fraud 2 days ago
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 2 days ago