President and CEO
Baldor Electric Co.
Ronald Tucker has been with Baldor Electric, a subsidiary of Swiss power and technology company ABB, for more than 25 years.
In 2010, Baldor announced that ABB would purchase the company for $4.2 billion. That same year he was named president and CEO. Arkansas Business placed Baldor Electric as the fourth-largest manufacturer in the state in 2014, based on number of employees. The ABB subsidiary has 2,400 employees in the state.
Baldor Electric agreed to pay $2 million to settle a discrimination case involving 795 female and minority applicants. The applicants alleged that Baldor Electric refused them a chance to move into interviews.
Arkansas Business Staff
- John James Wants to Turn Old Post Office into Startup Hub
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- King Coal CEO Stephen Parks Pleads Guilty to Wire Fraud 1 day ago
- Familiar Face Leads Bank of the Ozarks In Carolinas 4 days ago
- Tracy Morgan Settles Lawsuit with Wal-Mart Over Fatal Crash 1 day ago
- Arkansas Justices Reject New Arguments in Gay Marriage Case 2 hours ago
- Someone's Son Is Dead (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 4 days ago