President and CEO
Baldor Electric Co.
Ronald Tucker has been with Baldor Electric, a subsidiary of Swiss power and technology company ABB, for more than 25 years.
In 2010, Baldor announced that ABB would purchase the company for $4.2 billion. That same year he was named president and CEO. Arkansas Business placed Baldor Electric as the fourth-largest manufacturer in the state in 2014, based on number of employees. The ABB subsidiary has 2,400 employees in the state.
Baldor Electric agreed to pay $2 million to settle a discrimination case involving 795 female and minority applicants. The applicants alleged that Baldor Electric refused them a chance to move into interviews.
Arkansas Business Staff
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- Jerry Jones' Dallas Cowboys Top $3B in Value
- The Capital Hotel Opens One Eleven at the Capital
- Judge Orders Turner Grain Not to Dispose of Assets 15 hours ago
- State Agriculture Officials: Money at Stake in Turner Grain Could Reach $50M 14 hours ago
- Jonesboro Sun Says Police Chief Bullied Reporter 2 days ago
- Turner Grain Officers No Longer Principals in Related Company 19 hours ago
- Newport Retailer Jamie Darling Takes to the Road In Airstream 5 days ago