President and CEO
Baldor Electric Co.
Ronald Tucker has been with Baldor Electric, a subsidiary of Swiss power and technology company ABB, for more than 25 years.
In 2010, Baldor announced that ABB would purchase the company for $4.2 billion. That same year he was named president and CEO. Arkansas Business placed Baldor Electric as the fourth-largest manufacturer in the state in 2014, based on number of employees. The ABB subsidiary has 2,400 employees in the state.
Baldor Electric agreed to pay $2 million to settle a discrimination case involving 795 female and minority applicants. The applicants alleged that Baldor Electric refused them a chance to move into interviews.
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Legacy Capital Sells Corporate Benefits Business to OneDigital 1 day ago
- Arkansas Banks Signing on to Mobile Wallets 4 days ago
- Deloitte to Open Little Rock Office 6 hours ago
- Bear State 2Q Earnings Up 49 Percent 6 hours ago
- FIS Partners With Two Startups; 2nd Fintech Accelerator Ends 4 hours ago