Senior Vice President and General Manager
Dassault Falcon Jet
Leading the Little Rock operation, Antoine Ajarrista oversees the production of Falcon Jet aircraft models. Dassault Falcon is set to open a new hangar at Clinton National Airport in Little Rock in 2016.
The 250,000-SF hangar will allow for about 1.25 million SF in total usable facility space at Dassault Falcon. Following the project’s completion to make room for the company’s new jet, the Falcon 5X, Arkansas Business reported in February that an unspecified number of jobs will be added.
Dassault Falcon Jet is one of the largest manufacturers in the state, providing 1,750 jobs.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Christen Franke of Franke's Cafeteria Dies at 37 2 days ago
- Governor, Speaker, Senate Leader Name 5 to Medical Marijuana Commission 2 days ago
- Arkansas Supreme Court Throws Out Ruling on Birth Certificate Law 21 hours ago
- After 37 Years, Beth Ward Retires From Little Rock TV 1 decade ago
- The Overtime Exemption Rules Are On Hold — What Do You Do Now? (Stuart Jackson Commentary) 23 hours ago