Senior Vice President and General Manager
Dassault Falcon Jet
Leading the Little Rock operation, Antoine Ajarrista oversees the production of Falcon Jet aircraft models. Dassault Falcon is set to open a new hangar at Clinton National Airport in Little Rock in 2016.
The 250,000-SF hangar will allow for about 1.25 million SF in total usable facility space at Dassault Falcon. Following the project’s completion to make room for the company’s new jet, the Falcon 5X, Arkansas Business reported in February that an unspecified number of jobs will be added.
Dassault Falcon Jet is one of the largest manufacturers in the state, providing 1,750 jobs.
Arkansas Business Staff
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Solar Jobs Grow in US by 20 Percent in 2015 6 hours ago
- Volkswagen Faces Long Road in Regaining Trust 6 hours ago
- Elise Mitchell on PR Success and the Art of Motorcycle Mastery 1 week ago
- Will Jet.com Boost Wal-Mart's E-commerce? 1 week ago
- Delta Dental Enjoying The Best of Many Worlds 5 days ago