Senior Vice President and General Manager
Dassault Falcon Jet
Leading the Little Rock operation, Antoine Ajarrista oversees the production of Falcon Jet aircraft models. Dassault Falcon is set to open a new hangar at Clinton National Airport in Little Rock in 2016.
The 250,000-SF hangar will allow for about 1.25 million SF in total usable facility space at Dassault Falcon. Following the project’s completion to make room for the company’s new jet, the Falcon 5X, Arkansas Business reported in February that an unspecified number of jobs will be added.
Dassault Falcon Jet is one of the largest manufacturers in the state, providing 1,750 jobs.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Wal-Mart Asks Suppliers for Lower Prices, Fewer Ads
- Former Jennings Osborne Homes Getting New Owners 1 day ago
- Northwest Arkansas Transforming Into a Tech Hub 1 day ago
- Acme Files New Suit Against Chambers in Branch Tussle 1 day ago
- Beer Wholesale Companies Consolidate to Form O'Connor Distributing 20 hours ago
- Brent Bumpers' Wicked Mix Expands in Riverdale 1 day ago