Senior Vice President and General Manager
Dassault Falcon Jet
Leading the Little Rock operation, Antoine Ajarrista oversees the production of Falcon Jet aircraft models. Dassault Falcon is set to open a new hangar at Clinton National Airport in Little Rock in 2016.
The 250,000-SF hangar will allow for about 1.25 million SF in total usable facility space at Dassault Falcon. Following the project’s completion to make room for the company’s new jet, the Falcon 5X, Arkansas Business reported in February that an unspecified number of jobs will be added.
Dassault Falcon Jet is one of the largest manufacturers in the state, providing 1,750 jobs.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Metro Builders Property Weighs In at $3.8 Million (Real Deals) 14 hours ago
- Lawsuit Hits Nerve for Former Friends Fighting Over Medical Fees Earned 14 hours ago
- Scooter Stuart's Tainted Assets Draw More Fire 14 hours ago
- Greenway Picks 7 John Deere Dealerships in $112M Buy 14 hours ago
- Newly Insured 'Private Option' Arkansans Present Challenges, Opportunities 14 hours ago