Senior Vice President and General Manager
Dassault Falcon Jet
Leading the Little Rock operation, Antoine Ajarrista oversees the production of Falcon Jet aircraft models. Dassault Falcon is set to open a new hangar at Clinton National Airport in Little Rock in 2016.
The 250,000-SF hangar will allow for about 1.25 million SF in total usable facility space at Dassault Falcon. Following the project’s completion to make room for the company’s new jet, the Falcon 5X, Arkansas Business reported in February that an unspecified number of jobs will be added.
Dassault Falcon Jet is one of the largest manufacturers in the state, providing 1,750 jobs.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- State of the South Report Cites Innovation Hub as Key to Arkansas Growth
- THV 11 News: Vilonia Business Reopens After Tornado
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 3 days ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Arkansas Children's Hospital Seven-Year Campaign Raises $167M 11 hours ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 3 days ago