Senior Vice President and General Manager
Dassault Falcon Jet
Leading the Little Rock operation, Antoine Ajarrista oversees the production of Falcon Jet aircraft models. Dassault Falcon is set to open a new hangar at Clinton National Airport in Little Rock in 2016.
The 250,000-SF hangar will allow for about 1.25 million SF in total usable facility space at Dassault Falcon. Following the project’s completion to make room for the company’s new jet, the Falcon 5X, Arkansas Business reported in February that an unspecified number of jobs will be added.
Dassault Falcon Jet is one of the largest manufacturers in the state, providing 1,750 jobs.
Arkansas Business Staff
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Prudent Planning Pays Off for Cooper Communities 3 days ago
- Allen Kerr Named Insurance Commissioner, Sheila Sharp Retained as Community Correction Director 7 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 1 week ago
- Asa Hutchinson Will Replace Heath Abshure at Securities Department 1 day ago
- Plans for Osteopathic School on A-State Campus Rejected, Officials Will Try Again 2 days ago