Senior Vice President and General Manager
Dassault Falcon Jet
Leading the Little Rock operation, Antoine Ajarrista oversees the production of Falcon Jet aircraft models. Dassault Falcon is set to open a new hangar at Clinton National Airport in Little Rock in 2016.
The 250,000-SF hangar will allow for about 1.25 million SF in total usable facility space at Dassault Falcon. Following the project’s completion to make room for the company’s new jet, the Falcon 5X, Arkansas Business reported in February that an unspecified number of jobs will be added.
Dassault Falcon Jet is one of the largest manufacturers in the state, providing 1,750 jobs.
Arkansas Business Staff
- John James Wants to Turn Old Post Office into Startup Hub
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Familiar Face Leads Bank of the Ozarks In Carolinas 5 days ago
- King Coal CEO Stephen Parks Pleads Guilty to Wire Fraud 2 days ago
- Courtyard by Marriott to Open Along Highway 49 in Jonesboro 8 hours ago
- Big Companies, Big Revenue: 75 Largest Private Companies in Arkansas Bring In $32.8B 5 days ago
- Fired Arkansas Treasurer's Office Employee Files Defamation Lawsuit 1 day ago