Senior Vice President and General Manager
Dassault Falcon Jet
Leading the Little Rock operation, Antoine Ajarrista oversees the production of Falcon Jet aircraft models. Dassault Falcon is set to open a new hangar at Clinton National Airport in Little Rock in 2016.
The 250,000-SF hangar will allow for about 1.25 million SF in total usable facility space at Dassault Falcon. Following the project’s completion to make room for the company’s new jet, the Falcon 5X, Arkansas Business reported in February that an unspecified number of jobs will be added.
Dassault Falcon Jet is one of the largest manufacturers in the state, providing 1,750 jobs.
Arkansas Business Staff
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Glo Airlines Adds Direct Flights from Little Rock to Destin 18 hours ago
- Tech Park Talks Timeline with KATV; Mary Good to Step Down 19 hours ago
- Jacksonville Mayor: Millage Vote a 'Game Changer' 17 hours ago
- Little Rock Law Firm Loses Money in Forgery Scam 4 days ago
- Developmental Center Sells for $3.2 Million (Real Deals) 4 days ago