Senior Vice President and General Manager
Dassault Falcon Jet
Leading the Little Rock operation, Antoine Ajarrista oversees the production of Falcon Jet aircraft models. Dassault Falcon is set to open a new hangar at Clinton National Airport in Little Rock in 2016.
The 250,000-SF hangar will allow for about 1.25 million SF in total usable facility space at Dassault Falcon. Following the project’s completion to make room for the company’s new jet, the Falcon 5X, Arkansas Business reported in February that an unspecified number of jobs will be added.
Dassault Falcon Jet is one of the largest manufacturers in the state, providing 1,750 jobs.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Alcohol Amendment Will Be on November Ballot 24 hours ago
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain 1 day ago
- Farmers Dismayed As New Farm Bill Dumps Direct Payments 6 days ago
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 2 days ago
- Colette Honorable Nominated to Federal Energy Regulatory Commission 1 day ago