Senior Vice President and General Manager
Dassault Falcon Jet
Leading the Little Rock operation, Antoine Ajarrista oversees the production of Falcon Jet aircraft models. Dassault Falcon is set to open a new hangar at Clinton National Airport in Little Rock in 2016.
The 250,000-SF hangar will allow for about 1.25 million SF in total usable facility space at Dassault Falcon. Following the project’s completion to make room for the company’s new jet, the Falcon 5X, Arkansas Business reported in February that an unspecified number of jobs will be added.
Dassault Falcon Jet is one of the largest manufacturers in the state, providing 1,750 jobs.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Outlets of Little Rock Nears Opening, Announces 14 More Retailers 2 days ago
- Update: Tyson Foods to Put 300 Workers in Downtown Springdale 1 day ago
- UALR Offers Sneak Peek at Virtual Reality 5 days ago
- Wal-Mart Names Brett Biggs as Next CFO 17 hours ago
- Snapshot: A Guide to John Rogers' Legal Problems 3 months ago