Senior Vice President and General Manager
Dassault Falcon Jet
Leading the Little Rock operation, Antoine Ajarrista oversees the production of Falcon Jet aircraft models. Dassault Falcon is set to open a new hangar at Clinton National Airport in Little Rock in 2016.
The 250,000-SF hangar will allow for about 1.25 million SF in total usable facility space at Dassault Falcon. Following the project’s completion to make room for the company’s new jet, the Falcon 5X, Arkansas Business reported in February that an unspecified number of jobs will be added.
Dassault Falcon Jet is one of the largest manufacturers in the state, providing 1,750 jobs.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Communications Sales & Leasing is Trading Now
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Conway Startup Grainster's Boasts Wildly Optimistic Projections 1 day ago
- Warren Stephens Bets on Startup Roadie Shipping Network 1 day ago
- Windstream Spinoff CS&L to Begin Trading on Monday 3 days ago
- Pediatrics Plus Buy Tops $8.1M Mark (Real Deals) 1 day ago
- Acme Bankruptcy Proceedings Reveal Kevin Lewis Loss 1 day ago