Senior Vice President and General Manager
Dassault Falcon Jet
Leading the Little Rock operation, Antoine Ajarrista oversees the production of Falcon Jet aircraft models. Dassault Falcon is set to open a new hangar at Clinton National Airport in Little Rock in 2016.
The 250,000-SF hangar will allow for about 1.25 million SF in total usable facility space at Dassault Falcon. Following the project’s completion to make room for the company’s new jet, the Falcon 5X, Arkansas Business reported in February that an unspecified number of jobs will be added.
Dassault Falcon Jet is one of the largest manufacturers in the state, providing 1,750 jobs.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Zombies Beware: Pine Bluff Is Rising 2 days ago
- Home BancShares Nabs Florida's Stonegate Bank in $778.4M Deal 22 hours ago
- Homer's Restaurant Family Feud Heats Up 2 days ago
- Majestic Fire Prompts Splash of Hot Springs Development 2 days ago
- Highland Pellets Haggling Over New Plant Site 2 days ago