Senior Vice President and General Manager
Dassault Falcon Jet
Leading the Little Rock operation, Antoine Ajarrista oversees the production of Falcon Jet aircraft models. Dassault Falcon is set to open a new hangar at Clinton National Airport in Little Rock in 2016.
The 250,000-SF hangar will allow for about 1.25 million SF in total usable facility space at Dassault Falcon. Following the project’s completion to make room for the company’s new jet, the Falcon 5X, Arkansas Business reported in February that an unspecified number of jobs will be added.
Dassault Falcon Jet is one of the largest manufacturers in the state, providing 1,750 jobs.
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- University of Arkansas Alumna Gives $600k to Alma Mater 18 hours ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 23 hours ago
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 4 days ago
- Interim Director for Arkansas Prisons Named 2 hours ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 4 days ago