Vice President and General Manager
Dassault Falcon Jet
Leading the Little Rock operation, Jim Zarvos oversees the production of Falcon Jet aircraft models. Dassault Falcon is set to open a new hangar at Clinton National Airport in Little Rock in 2016.
The 250,000-SF hangar will allow for about 1.25 million SF in total usable facility space at Dassault Falcon. Following the project’s completion to make room for the company’s new jet, the Falcon 5X, Arkansas Business reported in February that an unspecified number of jobs will be added.
Dassault Falcon Jet is one of the largest manufacturers in the state, providing 1,750 jobs.
Arkansas Business Staff
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Arkansas Business Presents the 2014 Power List 1 day ago
- Windstream to Spin Off Some Assets into Publicly Traded REIT 1 hour ago
- Crystal Bridges Names New Curators 18 hours ago
- Immigration Reform Now (Editorial) 1 day ago
- Whataburger On Way to Fayetteville (NWA Real Deals) 1 day ago