Senior Vice President and General Manager
Dassault Falcon Jet
Leading the Little Rock operation, Antoine Ajarrista oversees the production of Falcon Jet aircraft models. Dassault Falcon is set to open a new hangar at Clinton National Airport in Little Rock in 2016.
The 250,000-SF hangar will allow for about 1.25 million SF in total usable facility space at Dassault Falcon. Following the project’s completion to make room for the company’s new jet, the Falcon 5X, Arkansas Business reported in February that an unspecified number of jobs will be added.
Dassault Falcon Jet is one of the largest manufacturers in the state, providing 1,750 jobs.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Simmons First Eyes Downtown Acxiom Building in Little Rock 1 day ago
- John Goodson To Defend Himself at Circuit Court of Appeals 1 day ago
- Cameron Smith & Associates Expanding 1 day ago
- Sissy's Log Cabin Defends Lien on Rolex Sold After Divorce 1 day ago
- State Chamber Drafting Bill to Clarify Marijuana Law for Employers 18 hours ago