Senior Vice President and General Manager
Dassault Falcon Jet
Leading the Little Rock operation, Antoine Ajarrista oversees the production of Falcon Jet aircraft models. Dassault Falcon is set to open a new hangar at Clinton National Airport in Little Rock in 2016.
The 250,000-SF hangar will allow for about 1.25 million SF in total usable facility space at Dassault Falcon. Following the project’s completion to make room for the company’s new jet, the Falcon 5X, Arkansas Business reported in February that an unspecified number of jobs will be added.
Dassault Falcon Jet is one of the largest manufacturers in the state, providing 1,750 jobs.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Joins in Chorus Against Religious Protection Bill
- Hutchinson Seeks HB1228 Recall, Wants Law to Mirror Federal RFRA 12 hours ago
- Strong Suit Clothing Company Dressed for Success With Million-Dollar Investment 3 days ago
- Central Arkansas Group Asks NCAA for Division I Bowl at War Memorial 12 hours ago
- Hutchinson Vetoes Publicity Rights Bill; Senate Override Fails 1 day ago
- Acxiom Asks Gov. Hutchinson to Veto HB1228 2 days ago