Senior Vice President and General Manager
Dassault Falcon Jet
Leading the Little Rock operation, Antoine Ajarrista oversees the production of Falcon Jet aircraft models. Dassault Falcon is set to open a new hangar at Clinton National Airport in Little Rock in 2016.
The 250,000-SF hangar will allow for about 1.25 million SF in total usable facility space at Dassault Falcon. Following the project’s completion to make room for the company’s new jet, the Falcon 5X, Arkansas Business reported in February that an unspecified number of jobs will be added.
Dassault Falcon Jet is one of the largest manufacturers in the state, providing 1,750 jobs.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Video: Tyson Unveils New Corporate Logo, Growth Strategy at Conference
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators 2 days ago
- UCA Announces $1M Endowment for Study Abroad Programs 4 months ago
- Olivia Myers Farrell: She's as Influential as She Wants to Be 7 years ago
- Comfort Inn & Suites Transaction Checks In at $3.9M (Real Deals) 2 weeks ago
- Go Forward Pine Bluff Moves Toward Tax Votes 3 days ago