Olivia Farrell leads Arkansas Business Publishing Group, which produces some of the state’s top publications.
The company’s array of titles began in 1984 with Arkansas Business, the state’s pre-eminent source for business news. Additional publications include Little Rock Soiree, a monthly magazine highlighting culture in the city, and Little Rock Family, a monthly magazine for central Arkansas families to explore the Natural State.
Farrell launched ABPG in 1995 after being an account executive at the Arkansas Writers Project, where Arkansas Business originated. In addition to its lineup of weekly and monthly publications, ABPG also publishes Greenhead, the Greater Little Rock Guest Guide, Lease Guide, Arkansas Next and Arkansas Ag-Business, which will be published later this year.
Arkansas Business Staff
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Immigration Reform Now (Editorial) 7 hours ago
- 181 People Who Have Got the Power 7 hours ago
- Three More Restaurants Raise Bar on List of Mixed Drink Sales 1 week ago
- Value Place Hotel Visited by $4M Sale (Real Deals) 7 hours ago
- Big River Steel's John Correnti on Government's Role in Private-Sector Projects? 'Stay Out' 7 hours ago