Olivia Farrell leads Arkansas Business Publishing Group, which produces some of the state’s top publications.
The company’s array of titles began in 1984 with Arkansas Business, the state’s pre-eminent source for business news. Additional publications include Little Rock Soiree, a monthly magazine highlighting culture in the city, and Little Rock Family, a monthly magazine for central Arkansas families to explore the Natural State.
Farrell launched ABPG in 1995 after being an account executive at the Arkansas Writers Project, where Arkansas Business originated. In addition to its lineup of weekly and monthly publications, ABPG also publishes Greenhead, the Greater Little Rock Guest Guide, Lease Guide, Arkansas Next and Arkansas Ag-Business, which will be published later this year.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Joe Thompson To Leave Surgeon General Post; John Selig Asked to Stay at DHS 3 days ago
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 5 days ago
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List 4 days ago
- Blue & You Foundation Gives $2.6M in Grants 3 days ago