Olivia Farrell leads Arkansas Business Publishing Group, which produces some of the state’s top publications.
The company’s array of titles began in 1984 with Arkansas Business, the state’s pre-eminent source for business news. Additional publications include Little Rock Soiree, a monthly magazine highlighting culture in the city, and Little Rock Family, a monthly magazine for central Arkansas families to explore the Natural State.
Farrell launched ABPG in 1995 after being an account executive at the Arkansas Writers Project, where Arkansas Business originated. In addition to its lineup of weekly and monthly publications, ABPG also publishes Greenhead, the Greater Little Rock Guest Guide, Lease Guide, Arkansas Next and Arkansas Ag-Business, which will be published later this year.
Arkansas Business Staff
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 2 days ago
- First Arkansas Bank Wins $14.5M Default Judgment Against John Rogers 10 hours ago
- With China Venture in Rearview Mirror, Mark McLarty Turns Efforts Home 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Arkansas Grand Jury Indicts 3 for Trying to Steal USDA Money 1 day ago