Olivia Farrell leads Arkansas Business Publishing Group, which produces some of the state’s top publications.
The company’s array of titles began in 1984 with Arkansas Business, the state’s pre-eminent source for business news. Additional publications include Little Rock Soiree, a monthly magazine highlighting culture in the city, and Little Rock Family, a monthly magazine for central Arkansas families to explore the Natural State.
Farrell launched ABPG in 1995 after being an account executive at the Arkansas Writers Project, where Arkansas Business originated. In addition to its lineup of weekly and monthly publications, ABPG also publishes Greenhead, the Greater Little Rock Guest Guide, Lease Guide, Arkansas Next and Arkansas Ag-Business, which will be published later this year.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Georgia-Pacific's Crossett Mill On Front Line of Tissue Wars 4 days ago
- Rosewood Brings Retro Style to Hearses 4 days ago
- Update: Tech Park, Richard Mays Settle on Price 1 day ago
- Update: Scott Inman to Leave KATV in Early 2016, Join GenWealth 2 days ago
- Frank, Judy Fletcher Give UA $600K for Entrepreneurial Course 2 days ago