Olivia Farrell leads Arkansas Business Publishing Group, which produces some of the state’s top publications.
The company’s array of titles began in 1984 with Arkansas Business, the state’s pre-eminent source for business news. Additional publications include Little Rock Soiree, a monthly magazine highlighting culture in the city, and Little Rock Family, a monthly magazine for central Arkansas families to explore the Natural State.
Farrell launched ABPG in 1995 after being an account executive at the Arkansas Writers Project, where Arkansas Business originated. In addition to its lineup of weekly and monthly publications, ABPG also publishes Greenhead, the Greater Little Rock Guest Guide, Lease Guide, Arkansas Next and Arkansas Ag-Business, which will be published later this year.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- 2 Banks Join Arkansas Business' Largest Private Companies List 2 days ago
- Arrest Warrant Issued for John Rogers 2 days ago
- Fowler Foods Cheers Colonel Sanders' Return to KFC 2 days ago
- Asa Hutchinson Names AJ Gary New ADEM Director 11 hours ago
- 'A Good Graphic' (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago