Walter Hussman Jr.
Walter Hussman owns a number of publications in Arkansas, Texas, Tennessee and Missouri. He follows a history of family leadership in journalism: His father founded Wehco Media of Little Rock.
Hussman’s Arkansas Democrat newspaper emerged victorious in a 12-year newspaper war, defeating the Gannett-owned Arkansas Gazette in 1991 and being rechristened the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. Editor & Publisher named Hussman the magazine’s Publisher of the Year in 2008. The Atlantic put him at No. 14 on a list of 25 “Brave Thinkers” in the industry.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- William H. 'Buddy' Sutton Dies at 84 2 days ago
- Bentonville's Thrive Apartments Full After One Month 6 days ago
- Northwest Arkansas Transforming Into a Tech Hub 6 days ago
- Three Schools Receive $3.1 Million in Grants 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago