Walter Hussman Jr.
Walter Hussman owns a number of publications in Arkansas, Texas, Tennessee and Missouri. He follows a history of family leadership in journalism: His father founded Wehco Media of Little Rock.
Hussman’s Arkansas Democrat newspaper emerged victorious in a 12-year newspaper war, defeating the Gannett-owned Arkansas Gazette in 1991 and being rechristened the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. Editor & Publisher named Hussman the magazine’s Publisher of the Year in 2008. The Atlantic put him at No. 14 on a list of 25 “Brave Thinkers” in the industry.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Technological Innovations Bring Profitable Changes to the Fayetteville Shale 2 days ago
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood 1 day ago
- Mark Pryor, John Boozman Introduce Bill to Help Farmers Affected by Turner Grain 19 hours ago
- South Arkansas Formation Proves Disappointing So Far 2 days ago
- Freight Brokerage Company to Open Lowell Facility 17 hours ago