Walter Hussman Jr.
Walter Hussman owns a number of publications in Arkansas, Texas, Tennessee and Missouri. He follows a history of family leadership in journalism: His father founded Wehco Media of Little Rock.
Hussman’s Arkansas Democrat newspaper emerged victorious in a 12-year newspaper war, defeating the Gannett-owned Arkansas Gazette in 1991 and being rechristened the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. Editor & Publisher named Hussman the magazine’s Publisher of the Year in 2008. The Atlantic put him at No. 14 on a list of 25 “Brave Thinkers” in the industry.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- New UCA President Houston Davis Talks Priorities, Plans 11 hours ago
- Machen Succeeds McFatridge as CEO of Bear State Financial 2 days ago
- Price-Fixing Lawsuit Triggers More Litigation Against Tyson 5 days ago
- Trump, Sworn in as President, Promises to Put 'America First' 10 hours ago
- Hickingbotham Investments Buys Landers Harley-Davidson 3 days ago