Walter Hussman Jr.
Outlasting the Gannett-owned Arkansas Gazette in a daily newspaper war that ended in 1991, Walter Hussman's newspaper, which changed its name from the Arkansas Democrat to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette after the war, still stand as the state's dominant daily. As the result of financial losses because of the recession, in 2009 Wehco Media announced a joint venture with Stephens Media Group, Northwest Arkansas Newspapers LLC.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- #ARWX: Homes, Businesses Without Power; Flights Canceled at LIT, XNA 18 hours ago
- American Cancels Nearly 1,000 Flights Amid Ice Storm 18 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 1 year ago
- ASU Gets 2 Proposals for On-Campus Convention Center, Hotel 15 hours ago
- Update: John Stacks, Banker and Owner of Mountain Pure Water, Indicted on 11 Counts 3 days ago