Walter Hussman Jr.
Walter Hussman owns a number of publications in Arkansas, Texas, Tennessee and Missouri. He follows a history of family leadership in journalism: His father founded Wehco Media of Little Rock.
Hussman’s Arkansas Democrat newspaper emerged victorious in a 12-year newspaper war, defeating the Gannett-owned Arkansas Gazette in 1991 and being rechristened the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. Editor & Publisher named Hussman the magazine’s Publisher of the Year in 2008. The Atlantic put him at No. 14 on a list of 25 “Brave Thinkers” in the industry.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Clean Harbors Hit With EPA Fine in El Dorado 3 months ago
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 4 days ago
- Greenway Picks 7 John Deere Dealerships in $112M Buy 1 day ago
- Judge Strikes All Arkansas Bans on Gay Marriage 4 months ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago