Walter Hussman Jr.
Walter Hussman owns a number of publications in Arkansas, Texas, Tennessee and Missouri. He follows a history of family leadership in journalism: His father founded Wehco Media of Little Rock.
Hussman’s Arkansas Democrat newspaper emerged victorious in a 12-year newspaper war, defeating the Gannett-owned Arkansas Gazette in 1991 and being rechristened the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. Editor & Publisher named Hussman the magazine’s Publisher of the Year in 2008. The Atlantic put him at No. 14 on a list of 25 “Brave Thinkers” in the industry.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Beth Ward, Little Rock TV Mainstay, Dies 1 day ago
- Christen Franke of Franke's Cafeteria Dies at 37 3 days ago
- The Overtime Exemption Rules Are On Hold — What Do You Do Now? (Stuart Jackson Commentary) 3 days ago
- Governor, Speaker, Senate Leader Name 5 to Medical Marijuana Commission 3 days ago
- Arkansas Supreme Court Throws Out Ruling on Birth Certificate Law 2 days ago