Walter Hussman Jr.
Outlasting the Gannett-owned Arkansas Gazette in a daily newspaper war that ended in 1991, Walter Hussman's newspaper, which changed its name from the Arkansas Democrat to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette after the war, still stand as the state's dominant daily. As the result of financial losses because of the recession, in 2009 Wehco Media announced a joint venture with Stephens Media Group, Northwest Arkansas Newspapers LLC.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Simmons Name Appears on Arkansas' Tallest Building 13 hours ago
- 13 Lenders Produce ROE Of More Than 13 Percent 3 days ago
- Judge Rules Martha Shoffner Corruption Conviction Will Stand 1 day ago
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale 2 days ago
- Lottery Oversight Committee Votes 'Non Support' On Video Bets 1 day ago