Walter Hussman Jr.
Walter Hussman owns a number of publications in Arkansas, Texas, Tennessee and Missouri. He follows a history of family leadership in journalism: His father founded Wehco Media of Little Rock.
Hussman’s Arkansas Democrat newspaper emerged victorious in a 12-year newspaper war, defeating the Gannett-owned Arkansas Gazette in 1991 and being rechristened the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. Editor & Publisher named Hussman the magazine’s Publisher of the Year in 2008. The Atlantic put him at No. 14 on a list of 25 “Brave Thinkers” in the industry.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 4 days ago
- What's It Worth to You? (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 7 days ago
- Update: Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare Billing Dispute 2 days ago
- Centennial Bank Acquires Florida Branches in FDIC-Assisted Deal 2 days ago
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 4 days ago