Walter Hussman Jr.
Outlasting the Gannett-owned Arkansas Gazette in a daily newspaper war that ended in 1991, Walter Hussman's newspaper, which changed its name from the Arkansas Democrat to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette after the war, still stand as the state's dominant daily. As the result of financial losses because of the recession, in 2009 Wehco Media announced a joint venture with Stephens Media Group, Northwest Arkansas Newspapers LLC.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- Steele Stephens: Martha Shoffner Took $6K at Arkansas Capitol 2 hours ago
- Mike Beebe Names 44 to Boards, Commissions 22 hours ago
- Witnesses Portray Martha Shoffner As Cranky, Demanding 5 hours ago
- Trespassers Suspected in Majestic Hotel Fire 2 hours ago
- Commission Investigates Judge Mike Maggio's Web Postings 24 hours ago