Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
When David Rainwater isn’t playing in his rock band, he is using his more than 30 years of marketing communications experience to oversee operations at Mangan Holcomb Partners. Rainwater’s wide array of clients includes higher education, agriculture and health care.
He has been with the agency for more than 26 years and is responsible for overseeing overall operations as well as strategic planning. Rainwater directs business operations in collaboration with partners Chip Culpepper and Sharon Tallach Vogelpohl. He also consults in management of sister company Social Innovation, provider of online and social media services.
Rainwater is managing partner of Market Search, the agency’s research division.
Arkansas Business Staff
- It's Been a Busy 4 Days at the State Insurance Commission
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Three Tech Firms Moving to Downtown Conway, Plan to Hire 140 1 day ago
- Arvest Mortgage CEO Bill Roehrenbeck Joins PNC Bank of Delaware 5 days ago
- Wal-Mart Cuts About 50 Positions at Bentonville Headquarters 1 day ago
- Independent Citizens Commission Would More Than Double Legislators' Pay 3 hours ago
- UCA Sets Sights On Opening Optometry School 22 hours ago