When David Rainwater isn’t playing in his rock band, he is using his more than 30 years of marketing communications experience to oversee operations at Mangan Holcomb Partners. Rainwater’s wide array of clients includes higher education, agriculture and health care.
He has been with the agency for more than 26 years and is responsible for overseeing overall operations as well as strategic planning. Rainwater directs business operations in collaboration with partners Chip Culpepper and Sharon Tallach Vogelpohl. He also consults in management of sister company Social Innovation, provider of online and social media services.
Rainwater is managing partner of Market Search, the agency’s research division.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- USA Truck to Pay Former Executive $630,000 2 days ago
- Northwest Arkansas' Most Expensive Home Sales of 2015 4 days ago
- Pulaski County's Most Expensive Home Sales of 2015 4 days ago
- Bruno's Deli Still Set for June Opening 4 days ago
- Scott Lambert Steps Up to Senior Examiner at State Bank Department (Movers & Shakers) 4 days ago