When David Rainwater isn’t playing in his rock band, he is using his more than 30 years of marketing communications experience to oversee operations at Mangan Holcomb Partners. Rainwater’s wide array of clients includes higher education, agriculture and health care.
He has been with the agency for more than 26 years and is responsible for overseeing overall operations as well as strategic planning. Rainwater directs business operations in collaboration with partners Chip Culpepper and Sharon Tallach Vogelpohl. He also consults in management of sister company Social Innovation, provider of online and social media services.
Rainwater is managing partner of Market Search, the agency’s research division.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 6 hours ago
- #ARPX: It's the Final Countdown (Robert Coon & Blake Rutherford On Politics) 1 day ago
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 4 days ago
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches 5 hours ago
- Simmons First 3Q Earnings Up 27 Percent 7 hours ago