When David Rainwater isn’t playing in his rock band, he is using his more than 30 years of marketing communications experience to oversee operations at Mangan Holcomb Partners. Rainwater’s wide array of clients includes higher education, agriculture and health care.
He has been with the agency for more than 26 years and is responsible for overseeing overall operations as well as strategic planning. Rainwater directs business operations in collaboration with partners Chip Culpepper and Sharon Tallach Vogelpohl. He also consults in management of sister company Social Innovation, provider of online and social media services.
Rainwater is managing partner of Market Search, the agency’s research division.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- State of the South Report Cites Innovation Hub as Key to Arkansas Growth
- THV 11 News: Vilonia Business Reopens After Tornado
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 3 days ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- One Bank Takes Claims Against David Crews to Federal Bankruptcy Court 3 days ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 3 days ago
- Thomas Longe Appointed to Home BancShares Board of Directors 1 day ago