When David Rainwater isn’t playing in his rock band, he is using his more than 30 years of marketing communications experience to oversee operations at Mangan Holcomb Partners. Rainwater’s wide array of clients includes higher education, agriculture and health care.
He has been with the agency for more than 26 years and is responsible for overseeing overall operations as well as strategic planning. Rainwater directs business operations in collaboration with partners Chip Culpepper and Sharon Tallach Vogelpohl. He also consults in management of sister company Social Innovation, provider of online and social media services.
Rainwater is managing partner of Market Search, the agency’s research division.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- The Hop Diner is Closing; At the Corner Opening in Its Place
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- State Court Signals Ruling on Marriage (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 9 hours ago
- Apartment Building Sells for $7.4 Million 7 years ago
- Entergy Breaks Ground on New $23M Center in Little Rock 2 weeks ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Gets $25.6M Pay Package 7 months ago