As KATV-TV in Little Rock undergoes ownership changes, 25-year veteran Mark Rose is at the helm.
Last week, the Federal Communications Commission approved the sale of KATV to Sinclair Broadcasting Group of Hunt Valley, Maryland, as part of a $985 million deal with Allbritton Communications of Arlington, Virginia. Rose was promoted in 2012 to his current position as president and general manager.
He helped lead the Arkansas Razorback Sports Network and became KATV general manager in 2009. Rose started his broadcast career at KAIT-TV, an ABC affiliate in Jonesboro.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2016 7 days ago
- 'What If We're Wrong?' (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 7 days ago
- Conner Eldridge Tests State's Gun Stance in Senate Bid (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 6 hours ago
- More Million-Dollar Homes Sold in Pulaski County During 2013 2 years ago
- Casino Campaign Announces Deal With Cherokee Nation 3 days ago