As KATV-TV in Little Rock undergoes ownership changes, 25-year veteran Mark Rose is at the helm.
Last week, the Federal Communications Commission approved the sale of KATV to Sinclair Broadcasting Group of Hunt Valley, Maryland, as part of a $985 million deal with Allbritton Communications of Arlington, Virginia. Rose was promoted in 2012 to his current position as president and general manager.
He helped lead the Arkansas Razorback Sports Network and became KATV general manager in 2009. Rose started his broadcast career at KAIT-TV, an ABC affiliate in Jonesboro.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Rock Capital to Develop $16M-$17M Downtown Little Rock Hotel 2 days ago
- ArFuture Grants To Help Fill High-Demand Jobs 2 weeks ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Having a Hot Time in Chicago 7 days ago
- Solfuels Buys Plant In Helena-West Helena, Will Bring 15 Jobs 2 months ago
- Arkansas Nonprofit News Network Aiming for Impact 7 days ago