As KATV-TV in Little Rock undergoes ownership changes, 25-year veteran Mark Rose is at the helm.
Last week, the Federal Communications Commission approved the sale of KATV to Sinclair Broadcasting Group of Hunt Valley, Maryland, as part of a $985 million deal with Allbritton Communications of Arlington, Virginia. Rose was promoted in 2012 to his current position as president and general manager.
He helped lead the Arkansas Razorback Sports Network and became KATV general manager in 2009. Rose started his broadcast career at KAIT-TV, an ABC affiliate in Jonesboro.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- As Arkansas Lottery's Luster Fades, Numbers Signal Challenges 17 hours ago
- Regions Center Consultant: 'Improper Actions' by Wells Fargo Led to Bankruptcy 17 hours ago
- Arkansas Diagnostic Center Attracts $4.4M Sale (Real Deals) 17 hours ago
- Financial Trouble Among Competing Convention Centers Split in Texarkana 17 hours ago
- Boutique Hotel May Open Near Promenade at Chenal 17 hours ago