As KATV-TV in Little Rock undergoes ownership changes, 25-year veteran Mark Rose is at the helm.
Last week, the Federal Communications Commission approved the sale of KATV to Sinclair Broadcasting Group of Hunt Valley, Maryland, as part of a $985 million deal with Allbritton Communications of Arlington, Virginia. Rose was promoted in 2012 to his current position as president and general manager.
He helped lead the Arkansas Razorback Sports Network and became KATV general manager in 2009. Rose started his broadcast career at KAIT-TV, an ABC affiliate in Jonesboro.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Video: Watch Tom Cotton's Republican National Convention Speech
- Don Soderquist, Former Wal-Mart COO, Dies at 82 2 days ago
- Baldwin & Shell Promote Pair to VP Positions (Movers & Shakers) 2 weeks ago
- Hugg & Hall Purchases RPM Services & Rentals of Louisiana 3 days ago
- Helena Harbor Gets Back On Track 6 days ago
- Dallas Entrepreneur: Hubs Can Connect Startups With Experts, Experience 2 days ago