As KATV-TV in Little Rock undergoes ownership changes, 25-year veteran Mark Rose is at the helm.
Last week, the Federal Communications Commission approved the sale of KATV to Sinclair Broadcasting Group of Hunt Valley, Maryland, as part of a $985 million deal with Allbritton Communications of Arlington, Virginia. Rose was promoted in 2012 to his current position as president and general manager.
He helped lead the Arkansas Razorback Sports Network and became KATV general manager in 2009. Rose started his broadcast career at KAIT-TV, an ABC affiliate in Jonesboro.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 1 day ago
- $30,000 in Sculptures Stolen from Riverfront Park in Little Rock 5 hours ago
- Lonoke County Farmers Sue Turner Grain 1 day ago
- Arkansas' Colette Honorable Nominated to Federal Energy Regulatory Commission 10 hours ago
- TV Host Matt Mosler Announces Departure from KARK 4 weeks ago