As KATV-TV in Little Rock undergoes ownership changes, 25-year veteran Mark Rose is at the helm.
Last week, the Federal Communications Commission approved the sale of KATV to Sinclair Broadcasting Group of Hunt Valley, Maryland, as part of a $985 million deal with Allbritton Communications of Arlington, Virginia. Rose was promoted in 2012 to his current position as president and general manager.
He helped lead the Arkansas Razorback Sports Network and became KATV general manager in 2009. Rose started his broadcast career at KAIT-TV, an ABC affiliate in Jonesboro.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Outlets of Little Rock Nears Opening, Announces 14 More Retailers 3 days ago
- UALR Offers Sneak Peek at Virtual Reality 5 days ago
- Update: Tyson Foods to Put 300 Workers in Downtown Springdale 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Names Brett Biggs as Next CFO 23 hours ago
- Snapshot: A Guide to John Rogers' Legal Problems 3 months ago