As KATV-TV in Little Rock undergoes ownership changes, 25-year veteran Mark Rose is at the helm.
Last week, the Federal Communications Commission approved the sale of KATV to Sinclair Broadcasting Group of Hunt Valley, Maryland, as part of a $985 million deal with Allbritton Communications of Arlington, Virginia. Rose was promoted in 2012 to his current position as president and general manager.
He helped lead the Arkansas Razorback Sports Network and became KATV general manager in 2009. Rose started his broadcast career at KAIT-TV, an ABC affiliate in Jonesboro.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Mark Pryor Takes Job with Venable 12 hours ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 2 days ago
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 2 days ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 1 day ago
- Franchises Still Rule the Roost of Top Restaurants in the State by Receipts 2 days ago