Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
As KATV-TV in Little Rock undergoes ownership changes, 25-year veteran Mark Rose is at the helm.
Last week, the Federal Communications Commission approved the sale of KATV to Sinclair Broadcasting Group of Hunt Valley, Maryland, as part of a $985 million deal with Allbritton Communications of Arlington, Virginia. Rose was promoted in 2012 to his current position as president and general manager.
He helped lead the Arkansas Razorback Sports Network and became KATV general manager in 2009. Rose started his broadcast career at KAIT-TV, an ABC affiliate in Jonesboro.
Arkansas Business Staff
- It's Been a Busy 4 Days at the State Insurance Commission
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Brett Powell Named Director of the State Department of Higher Education 2 days ago
- Asa Hutchinson Shrinks the 'No' Caucus on Medicaid (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 11 hours ago
- Here's How You Can Get Into Warren Stephens' Exclusive Alotian Club 2 years ago
- Brandi Hinkle Named President of Arkansas Public Relations Society 2 weeks ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago