As KATV-TV in Little Rock undergoes ownership changes, 25-year veteran Mark Rose is at the helm.
Last week, the Federal Communications Commission approved the sale of KATV to Sinclair Broadcasting Group of Hunt Valley, Maryland, as part of a $985 million deal with Allbritton Communications of Arlington, Virginia. Rose was promoted in 2012 to his current position as president and general manager.
He helped lead the Arkansas Razorback Sports Network and became KATV general manager in 2009. Rose started his broadcast career at KAIT-TV, an ABC affiliate in Jonesboro.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Robinson Center Adding Outdoor Terrace, Begins Booking Events
- It's House vs. Senate in 4th Annual Hoops for Kids' Sake Basketball Game
- Update: Sun Paper of China Picks Clark County for $1.3B Pulp Mill 3 days ago
- Mercy Northwest Arkansas Plans $247M Expansion Over 5 Years 2 days ago
- UA Narrows Candidates for UALR Chancellor to 3 24 hours ago
- In Congress, Tom Cotton at Center of Dispute Over Water Buys From Iran 1 day ago
- 10 Startups Chosen For FinTech Accelerator Launching May 16 2 days ago