As KATV-TV in Little Rock undergoes ownership changes, 25-year veteran Mark Rose is at the helm.
Last week, the Federal Communications Commission approved the sale of KATV to Sinclair Broadcasting Group of Hunt Valley, Maryland, as part of a $985 million deal with Allbritton Communications of Arlington, Virginia. Rose was promoted in 2012 to his current position as president and general manager.
He helped lead the Arkansas Razorback Sports Network and became KATV general manager in 2009. Rose started his broadcast career at KAIT-TV, an ABC affiliate in Jonesboro.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Wal-Mart Takes Texas to Court to Crack Liquor-Sales Market 11 hours ago
- Latest Numbers Factor in Arkansas Medicaid Debate (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 11 hours ago
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 3 years ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 4 years ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Gets $25.6M Pay Package 2 years ago