As KATV-TV in Little Rock undergoes ownership changes, 25-year veteran Mark Rose is at the helm.
Last week, the Federal Communications Commission approved the sale of KATV to Sinclair Broadcasting Group of Hunt Valley, Maryland, as part of a $985 million deal with Allbritton Communications of Arlington, Virginia. Rose was promoted in 2012 to his current position as president and general manager.
He helped lead the Arkansas Razorback Sports Network and became KATV general manager in 2009. Rose started his broadcast career at KAIT-TV, an ABC affiliate in Jonesboro.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Nightmare on Main Street (U.S. Reps. French Hill and Stephen Fincher Commentary) 21 hours ago
- Jeff Stinson Joins Innovation Hub as Silver Mine Director 18 hours ago
- J.B. Hunt Sues Software Company 2 days ago
- Weighing Private Option Boost, Medicare Cuts To Scale Uncompensated Care 2 days ago
- Lawsuit, Liens Hit Scott Reed's Main Street Projects 2 days ago