As KATV-TV in Little Rock undergoes ownership changes, 25-year veteran Mark Rose is at the helm.
Last week, the Federal Communications Commission approved the sale of KATV to Sinclair Broadcasting Group of Hunt Valley, Maryland, as part of a $985 million deal with Allbritton Communications of Arlington, Virginia. Rose was promoted in 2012 to his current position as president and general manager.
He helped lead the Arkansas Razorback Sports Network and became KATV general manager in 2009. Rose started his broadcast career at KAIT-TV, an ABC affiliate in Jonesboro.
Arkansas Business Staff
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Glo Airlines Adds Direct Flights from Little Rock to Destin 22 hours ago
- Tech Park Talks Timeline with KATV; Mary Good to Step Down 23 hours ago
- Northwest Arkansas Makes Lonely Planet's Best in US List 2 days ago
- Jacksonville Mayor: Millage Vote a 'Game Changer' 21 hours ago
- Developmental Center Sells for $3.2 Million (Real Deals) 4 days ago