As KATV-TV in Little Rock undergoes ownership changes, 25-year veteran Mark Rose is at the helm.
Last week, the Federal Communications Commission approved the sale of KATV to Sinclair Broadcasting Group of Hunt Valley, Maryland, as part of a $985 million deal with Allbritton Communications of Arlington, Virginia. Rose was promoted in 2012 to his current position as president and general manager.
He helped lead the Arkansas Razorback Sports Network and became KATV general manager in 2009. Rose started his broadcast career at KAIT-TV, an ABC affiliate in Jonesboro.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- First Waterfowler Hall of Fame Class Inducted 2 days ago
- UCA Announces $1M Endowment for Study Abroad Programs 3 weeks ago
- Business Equipment: Leases vs. Loans (Marcus Guinn Expert Advice) 7 days ago
- Employers Seek Hires With Soft Abilities Like Attitude, Teamwork 1 month ago
- Arkansas Agency Begins Drafting Medical Marijuana Rules 4 days ago