As KATV-TV in Little Rock undergoes ownership changes, 25-year veteran Mark Rose is at the helm.
Last week, the Federal Communications Commission approved the sale of KATV to Sinclair Broadcasting Group of Hunt Valley, Maryland, as part of a $985 million deal with Allbritton Communications of Arlington, Virginia. Rose was promoted in 2012 to his current position as president and general manager.
He helped lead the Arkansas Razorback Sports Network and became KATV general manager in 2009. Rose started his broadcast career at KAIT-TV, an ABC affiliate in Jonesboro.
Arkansas Business Staff
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 1 day ago
- With China Venture in Rearview Mirror, Mark McLarty Turns Efforts Home 1 day ago
- First Arkansas Bank Wins $14.5M Default Judgment Against John Rogers 5 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Arkansas Grand Jury Indicts 3 for Trying to Steal USDA Money 1 day ago