As KATV-TV in Little Rock undergoes ownership changes, 25-year veteran Mark Rose is at the helm.
Last week, the Federal Communications Commission approved the sale of KATV to Sinclair Broadcasting Group of Hunt Valley, Maryland, as part of a $985 million deal with Allbritton Communications of Arlington, Virginia. Rose was promoted in 2012 to his current position as president and general manager.
He helped lead the Arkansas Razorback Sports Network and became KATV general manager in 2009. Rose started his broadcast career at KAIT-TV, an ABC affiliate in Jonesboro.
Arkansas Business Staff
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Clean Line Meets Resistance from Arkansas Lawmakers 1 day ago
- John Rogers Lakewood Mansion Sold for $1.3M 1 day ago
- Walnut Ridge Three Scheduled for Sentencing on Bank Fraud 1 day ago
- UAMS Cures RxResults' One-Sided Contract 1 day ago
- Latin Dance Club To Take Lead on Juanita's River Market Space 1 day ago