As KATV-TV in Little Rock undergoes ownership changes, 25-year veteran Mark Rose is at the helm.
Last week, the Federal Communications Commission approved the sale of KATV to Sinclair Broadcasting Group of Hunt Valley, Maryland, as part of a $985 million deal with Allbritton Communications of Arlington, Virginia. Rose was promoted in 2012 to his current position as president and general manager.
He helped lead the Arkansas Razorback Sports Network and became KATV general manager in 2009. Rose started his broadcast career at KAIT-TV, an ABC affiliate in Jonesboro.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Prep Continues as David's Burgers Flips River Market Location 22 hours ago
- Aircraft Interior Solutions Awaits FAA Review of Innovative Seat 22 hours ago
- AEDC Names Jeff Moore Director of Marketing, Communications 12 hours ago
- Red Roof Inn Sale Tops $2.8 Million (Real Deals) 22 hours ago
- ABC Approves First Package Permits for Saline County Liquor Stores 22 hours ago