As KATV-TV in Little Rock undergoes ownership changes, 25-year veteran Mark Rose is at the helm.
Last week, the Federal Communications Commission approved the sale of KATV to Sinclair Broadcasting Group of Hunt Valley, Maryland, as part of a $985 million deal with Allbritton Communications of Arlington, Virginia. Rose was promoted in 2012 to his current position as president and general manager.
He helped lead the Arkansas Razorback Sports Network and became KATV general manager in 2009. Rose started his broadcast career at KAIT-TV, an ABC affiliate in Jonesboro.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Boone County Airport Board Selects Contour Airlines for EAS
- UCA Narrows Applicants for President
- USA Truck Names New CFO James Reed 16 hours ago
- Arkansas Court Disqualifies Medical Marijuana Proposal, Issue 7 22 hours ago
- Two Financial Centre Sold for $11.3M 22 hours ago
- Ross Family Gives $1M to Baptist Preparatory School 3 days ago
- Exorcising Business Monsters (Barry Goldberg On Leadership) 4 days ago