As KATV-TV in Little Rock undergoes ownership changes, 25-year veteran Mark Rose is at the helm.
Last week, the Federal Communications Commission approved the sale of KATV to Sinclair Broadcasting Group of Hunt Valley, Maryland, as part of a $985 million deal with Allbritton Communications of Arlington, Virginia. Rose was promoted in 2012 to his current position as president and general manager.
He helped lead the Arkansas Razorback Sports Network and became KATV general manager in 2009. Rose started his broadcast career at KAIT-TV, an ABC affiliate in Jonesboro.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Peco Foods Plant Bringing 1,000 Jobs to Northeast Arkansas 1 day ago
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M 1 day ago
- UA System Board Votes to Partner With Pulaski Tech 2 days ago
- Pulaski County's Most Expensive Home Sales of 2015 6 days ago
- Sprint Hires Sales Directors for Regional Headquarters In Little Rock 2 days ago