Chuck Spohn, who was general manager of two Little Rock television stations for more than 15 years, opened his own public relations firm in February 2013. Media & More Consulting in Little Rock handles a variety of work, including marketing and branding, media placement and consulting.
Spohn was the long-time general manager of KLRT-TV, Channel 16, and KASN-TV, Channel 38, before both affiliates were acquired in 2013 by Mission Broadcasting of Westlake, Ohio. He is also a former president of the Downtown Little Rock Partnership.
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Parents Sue Fayetteville School District Over Girls' Sports 7 days ago
- Gearhart Leaves after 7 Years Leading University of Arkansas 11 hours ago
- Arkansas Children's Hospital Eyes Northwest Arkansas 2 days ago
- Mary Beth Brooks: Farmers & Merchants' Offer a 'Surprise' But Made Sense 2 days ago
- Mike Huckabee Earned Nearly $4M from Speeches, Publishing in 2014 11 hours ago