Chuck Spohn, who was general manager of two Little Rock television stations for more than 15 years, opened his own public relations firm in February 2013. Media & More Consulting in Little Rock handles a variety of work, including marketing and branding, media placement and consulting.
Spohn was the long-time general manager of KLRT-TV, Channel 16, and KASN-TV, Channel 38, before both affiliates were acquired in 2013 by Mission Broadcasting of Westlake, Ohio. He is also a former president of the Downtown Little Rock Partnership.
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas 12 hours ago
- Turner Grain Merchandising Files $25M Bankruptcy 8 hours ago
- Turner Grain Collapse Prompts Legislation 9 hours ago
- University of Arkansas Alumna Gives $600k to Alma Mater 1 day ago
- Home BancShares Completes Purchase of Broward Financial 11 hours ago