Chuck Spohn, who was general manager of two Little Rock television stations for more than 15 years, opened his own public relations firm in February 2013. Media & More Consulting in Little Rock handles a variety of work, including marketing and branding, media placement and consulting.
Spohn was the long-time general manager of KLRT-TV, Channel 16, and KASN-TV, Channel 38, before both affiliates were acquired in 2013 by Mission Broadcasting of Westlake, Ohio. He is also a former president of the Downtown Little Rock Partnership.
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Bloomberg: Wal-Mart Looking to Rein In Expenses
- Memphis' Soul Fish Cafe Headed to Little Rock
- Little Rock's Original Fern Bar: How Buster's Birthed Dave & Buster's 3 days ago
- Peco Foods Development Heading to 2016 Launch 3 days ago
- Appeal Court Upholds Decision to Toss K. Vaughn Knight Convictions 11 hours ago
- Goodson Announces Bid for Arkansas Chief Justice 11 hours ago
- Bank of Augusta Adopts New Name: RiverWind 1 day ago