Chuck Spohn, who was general manager of two Little Rock television stations for more than 15 years, opened his own public relations firm in February 2013. Media & More Consulting in Little Rock handles a variety of work, including marketing and branding, media placement and consulting.
Spohn was the long-time general manager of KLRT-TV, Channel 16, and KASN-TV, Channel 38, before both affiliates were acquired in 2013 by Mission Broadcasting of Westlake, Ohio. He is also a former president of the Downtown Little Rock Partnership.
- Acxiom Cites Workforce 'Changes' Amid Layoff Reports
- Communications Sales & Leasing is Trading Now
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago
- Warren Stephens Bets on Startup Roadie Shipping Network 1 week ago
- Red Alert Media Matrix Makes New Offer for Rogers Archive 7 days ago
- Leaders Deem AMS Innovation Summit A Success, Seek More Events 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Driver Gets Award from Arkansas Trucking Association 5 days ago