Chuck Spohn, who was general manager of two Little Rock television stations for more than 15 years, opened his own public relations firm in February 2013. Media & More Consulting in Little Rock handles a variety of work, including marketing and branding, media placement and consulting.
Spohn was the long-time general manager of KLRT-TV, Channel 16, and KASN-TV, Channel 38, before both affiliates were acquired in 2013 by Mission Broadcasting of Westlake, Ohio. He is also a former president of the Downtown Little Rock Partnership.
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- The Hop Diner is Closing; At the Corner Opening in Its Place
- Windstream to Cut 350 Positions, 38 In Arkansas, by December 1 day ago
- Warren Stephens' Halifax Media Sells to New York Firm 14 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Grub's Bar & Grille Expands to Fort Smith 5 days ago
- Study: CEOs in 10 Big Mergers to Get $430M 10 hours ago