Chuck Spohn, who was general manager of two Little Rock television stations for more than 15 years, opened his own public relations firm in February 2013. Media & More Consulting in Little Rock handles a variety of work, including marketing and branding, media placement and consulting.
Spohn was the long-time general manager of KLRT-TV, Channel 16, and KASN-TV, Channel 38, before both affiliates were acquired in 2013 by Mission Broadcasting of Westlake, Ohio. He is also a former president of the Downtown Little Rock Partnership.
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Report: US Truckers Generated Record $700B in Revenue Last Year
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago
- Acxiom Corp. Sells IT Business for $190M, Previews 4Q Earnings 4 days ago
- Epoch Men's Clinic Expanding in Arkansas 7 days ago
- Mountain Pure Sues Supplier for Selling Resin Mixed With Metal 7 days ago
- TLC Pulls Duggar Family Series Amid Misconduct Reports 2 days ago