In 2006, Kenny Tomlin, who began working in the Web development industry right out of college, founded Rockfish Interactive. The company, which counts Sam's Club and Wal-Mart as clients, has also launched several businesses of its own, such as Silver Joe's Coffee and CouponFactory, through its business incubator, Rockfish Labs. In 2009, Rockfish Interactive received Advertising Age magazine's first award for Top Small Agency of the Year.
In August 2011, WPP Digital, the digital arm of WPP, acquired Rockfish for an undisclosed price.
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Nightmare on Main Street (U.S. Reps. French Hill and Stephen Fincher Commentary) 19 hours ago
- Jeff Stinson Joins Innovation Hub as Silver Mine Director 16 hours ago
- J.B. Hunt Sues Software Company 2 days ago
- Weighing Private Option Boost, Medicare Cuts To Scale Uncompensated Care 2 days ago
- Lawsuit, Liens Hit Scott Reed's Main Street Projects 2 days ago