In 2006, Kenny Tomlin, who began working in the Web development industry right out of college, founded Rockfish Interactive. The company, which counts Sam's Club and Wal-Mart as clients, has also launched several businesses of its own, such as Silver Joe's Coffee and CouponFactory, through its business incubator, Rockfish Labs. In 2009, Rockfish Interactive received Advertising Age magazine's first award for Top Small Agency of the Year.
In August 2011, WPP Digital, the digital arm of WPP, acquired Rockfish for an undisclosed price.
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Beth Ward, Little Rock TV Mainstay, Dies 6 hours ago
- Christen Franke of Franke's Cafeteria Dies at 37 2 days ago
- Low Vacancy in Fayetteville Makes Even Older Properties Stay in High Demand 5 days ago
- Arkansas Supreme Court Throws Out Ruling on Birth Certificate Law 1 day ago
- After 37 Years, Beth Ward Retires From Little Rock TV 1 decade ago