In 2006, Kenny Tomlin, who began working in the Web development industry right out of college, founded Rockfish Interactive. The company, which counts Sam's Club and Wal-Mart as clients, has also launched several businesses of its own, such as Silver Joe's Coffee and CouponFactory, through its business incubator, Rockfish Labs. In 2009, Rockfish Interactive received Advertising Age magazine's first award for Top Small Agency of the Year.
In August 2011, WPP Digital, the digital arm of WPP, acquired Rockfish for an undisclosed price.
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Joe Thompson To Leave Surgeon General Post; John Selig Asked to Stay at DHS 3 days ago
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 5 days ago
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List 4 days ago
- Blue & You Foundation Gives $2.6M in Grants 3 days ago