In 2006, Kenny Tomlin, who began working in the Web development industry right out of college, founded Rockfish Interactive. The company, which counts Sam's Club and Wal-Mart as clients, has also launched several businesses of its own, such as Silver Joe's Coffee and CouponFactory, through its business incubator, Rockfish Labs. In 2009, Rockfish Interactive received Advertising Age magazine's first award for Top Small Agency of the Year.
In August 2011, WPP Digital, the digital arm of WPP, acquired Rockfish for an undisclosed price.
- Video: 'Arkansas Week' & the Arkansas Business Week in Review
- Mixed Expectations Ahead of Wal-Mart's 1Q Earnings
- Banks Ask Fed to Watch Wal-Mart's Financial Services More Closely
- State Treasurer Martha Shoffner Arrested for Extortion by FBI 3 hours ago
- Arkansas State Treasurer Martha Shoffner Targeted in Criminal Probe 4 months ago
- At Annual Meeting, Dillard's Mulls What to Do With Cash 11 hours ago
- Troy Duke, L.R. Gardner Plan to Buy Bank of Rison 1 day ago
- Davy Carter Named EVP for Home BancShares 2 days ago