Cranford Johnson Robinson Woods announced in October 2010 that Woods would serve as the company’s sixth CEO and chairman, as well as retain his president title.
Since then, CJRW President Darin Gray has taken a larger role in the firm, replacing Woods as president earlier this year. Woods and his brother, Shelby, were inducted into the American Advertising Federation hall of fame in October 2013. Woods began his career in 1971 at the Woods Brothers Agency, which later merged with CJRW.
CJRW’s client base includes the Arkansas Department of Health, Tyson Foods Inc. of Springdale, Oaklawn Racing & Gaming in Hot Springs and Centennial Bank of Conway.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Donna Smith Galchus of CGW&G Dies 8 hours ago
- Rickenbach To Offer Low Risk Status for No Prison at Wednesday Sentencing 19 hours ago
- PACE Financing Allows Aldersgate Apartments To Put Costs on Tax Bill 19 hours ago
- Chapel Ridge Complex Houses $8M Transaction (Real Deals) 19 hours ago
- Tally of Largest Commercial Building Projects in Arkansas Hits $2.4 Billion 19 hours ago