Cranford Johnson Robinson Woods announced in October 2010 that Woods would serve as the company’s sixth CEO and chairman, as well as retain his president title.
Since then, CJRW President Darin Gray has taken a larger role in the firm, replacing Woods as president earlier this year. Woods and his brother, Shelby, were inducted into the American Advertising Federation hall of fame in October 2013. Woods began his career in 1971 at the Woods Brothers Agency, which later merged with CJRW.
CJRW’s client base includes the Arkansas Department of Health, Tyson Foods Inc. of Springdale, Oaklawn Racing & Gaming in Hot Springs and Centennial Bank of Conway.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Walton Family Foundation Gives $250M to Charters in Little Rock, 16 Other Cities 20 hours ago
- Hogs Get Slaughtered (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- At Latest Summit, Wal-Mart Seeks More American-Made Goods 21 hours ago
- After Boom in Shale, Arkansas Gas Industry Faces Halt in Drilling 2 days ago
- Dromborg Castle in Fayetteville for Sale — for $9.7M 2 days ago