Cranford Johnson Robinson Woods announced in October 2010 that Woods would serve as the company’s sixth CEO and chairman, as well as retain his president title.
Since then, CJRW President Darin Gray has taken a larger role in the firm, replacing Woods as president earlier this year. Woods and his brother, Shelby, were inducted into the American Advertising Federation hall of fame in October 2013. Woods began his career in 1971 at the Woods Brothers Agency, which later merged with CJRW.
CJRW’s client base includes the Arkansas Department of Health, Tyson Foods Inc. of Springdale, Oaklawn Racing & Gaming in Hot Springs and Centennial Bank of Conway.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Bentonville's Transformation Subject of Ad Age Spotlight
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Dennis Smiley's Wife Cynthia Files Chapter 7 Bankruptcy 23 hours ago
- #ARPX: What to Watch on Election Day (Robert Coon & Blake Rutherford On Politics) 18 hours ago
- Brandon Barber Sentenced to 65 Months in Prison for Fraud, Money Laundering 2 days ago
- Sweet: ‘A Pure Arkansas-Flavored Investment' for Arkansas Teachers Retirement System 3 days ago
- Simmons Foods to Close Northeast Oklahoma Poultry Plant 3 hours ago