Cranford Johnson Robinson Woods announced in October 2010 that Woods would serve as the company’s sixth CEO and chairman, as well as retain his president title.
Since then, CJRW President Darin Gray has taken a larger role in the firm, replacing Woods as president earlier this year. Woods and his brother, Shelby, were inducted into the American Advertising Federation hall of fame in October 2013. Woods began his career in 1971 at the Woods Brothers Agency, which later merged with CJRW.
CJRW’s client base includes the Arkansas Department of Health, Tyson Foods Inc. of Springdale, Oaklawn Racing & Gaming in Hot Springs and Centennial Bank of Conway.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- The Hop Diner is Closing; At the Corner Opening in Its Place
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- State Court Signals Ruling on Marriage (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 11 hours ago
- Apartment Building Sells for $7.4 Million 7 years ago
- Entergy Breaks Ground on New $23M Center in Little Rock 2 weeks ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Gets $25.6M Pay Package 7 months ago