Cranford Johnson Robinson Woods announced in October 2010 that Woods would serve as the company’s sixth CEO and chairman, as well as retain his president title.
Since then, CJRW President Darin Gray has taken a larger role in the firm, replacing Woods as president earlier this year. Woods and his brother, Shelby, were inducted into the American Advertising Federation hall of fame in October 2013. Woods began his career in 1971 at the Woods Brothers Agency, which later merged with CJRW.
CJRW’s client base includes the Arkansas Department of Health, Tyson Foods Inc. of Springdale, Oaklawn Racing & Gaming in Hot Springs and Centennial Bank of Conway.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Joins in Chorus Against Religious Protection Bill
- Video: Mavis Lindsey on the Closure of Lindsey's Resort
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- #HB1228 Tests LGBT Economic Argument (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 16 hours ago
- Wingate by Wyndham Hosts $2.9 Million Sale (Real Deals) 8 hours ago
- Jonesboro Developer Bruce Burrow's Pyrrhic Victory 8 hours ago
- MISO Unveils $22M Operations Center in Little Rock 6 days ago
- Task Force Becomes Default Option for Session (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 2 weeks ago