Cranford Johnson Robinson Woods announced in October 2010 that Woods would serve as the company’s sixth CEO and chairman, as well as retain his president title.
Since then, CJRW President Darin Gray has taken a larger role in the firm, replacing Woods as president earlier this year. Woods and his brother, Shelby, were inducted into the American Advertising Federation hall of fame in October 2013. Woods began his career in 1971 at the Woods Brothers Agency, which later merged with CJRW.
CJRW’s client base includes the Arkansas Department of Health, Tyson Foods Inc. of Springdale, Oaklawn Racing & Gaming in Hot Springs and Centennial Bank of Conway.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Georgia-Pacific's Crossett Mill On Front Line of Tissue Wars 6 days ago
- Shelley Short Promoted at State Chamber of Commerce (Movers & Shakers) 6 days ago
- Gates Belting Out Success in Siloam Springs 6 days ago
- Big River Steel Mill Rises in Northeast Arkansas 2 weeks ago
- Update: Scott Inman to Leave KATV in Early 2016, Join GenWealth 4 days ago