Before joining Acxiom in 2011 as chief executive officer and president and serving as chairman of the executive committee’s board, Scott Howe served as corporate vice president of Microsoft Advertising Business Group from 2007-10.
At Microsoft he managed a multibillion-dollar business encompassing all emerging businesses related to online advertising, including search, display, ad networks, in-game, mobile, digital cable and a variety of enterprise software applications.
In 2010 he co-founded and served as interim CEO and president of King of the Web Inc., a portfolio of online game shows. Howe was employed from 1999-2007 as an executive and later as a corporate officer at aQuantive Inc., where he managed three lines of business, including Avenue A|Razorfish (a leading Seattle-based global consultancy in digital marketing and technology), DRIVE Performance Media (now Microsoft Media Network) and Atlas International (one of the top two applications for enterprise software for advertising).
Arkansas Business Staff
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Wal-Mart Takes Texas to Court to Crack Liquor-Sales Market 12 hours ago
- Latest Numbers Factor in Arkansas Medicaid Debate (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 12 hours ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Gets $25.6M Pay Package 2 years ago
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 3 years ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 4 years ago