Before joining Acxiom in 2011 as chief executive officer and president and serving as chairman of the executive committee’s board, Scott Howe served as corporate vice president of Microsoft Advertising Business Group from 2007-10.
At Microsoft he managed a multibillion-dollar business encompassing all emerging businesses related to online advertising, including search, display, ad networks, in-game, mobile, digital cable and a variety of enterprise software applications.
In 2010 he co-founded and served as interim CEO and president of King of the Web Inc., a portfolio of online game shows. Howe was employed from 1999-2007 as an executive and later as a corporate officer at aQuantive Inc., where he managed three lines of business, including Avenue A|Razorfish (a leading Seattle-based global consultancy in digital marketing and technology), DRIVE Performance Media (now Microsoft Media Network) and Atlas International (one of the top two applications for enterprise software for advertising).
Arkansas Business Staff
- Bloomberg: Wal-Mart Looking to Rein In Expenses
- Memphis' Soul Fish Cafe Headed to Little Rock
- Tom Dalton: ARK Challenge Will Continue
- Little Rock's Original Fern Bar: How Buster's Birthed Dave & Buster's 2 days ago
- USA Truck Executive Leaves Company to Stay in Dallas 23 hours ago
- Ex-LR Schools Chief Dexter Suggs Loses Doctorate Amid Plagiarism Question 6 hours ago
- First National Bank of Lawrence County Bilked of at Least $3.9M 1 day ago
- John James Looks to Make New Mark With Hayseed 2 days ago