Before joining Acxiom in 2011 as chief executive officer and president and serving as chairman of the executive committee’s board, Scott Howe served as corporate vice president of Microsoft Advertising Business Group from 2007-10.
At Microsoft he managed a multibillion-dollar business encompassing all emerging businesses related to online advertising, including search, display, ad networks, in-game, mobile, digital cable and a variety of enterprise software applications.
In 2010 he co-founded and served as interim CEO and president of King of the Web Inc., a portfolio of online game shows. Howe was employed from 1999-2007 as an executive and later as a corporate officer at aQuantive Inc., where he managed three lines of business, including Avenue A|Razorfish (a leading Seattle-based global consultancy in digital marketing and technology), DRIVE Performance Media (now Microsoft Media Network) and Atlas International (one of the top two applications for enterprise software for advertising).
Arkansas Business Staff
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Dromborg Castle in Fayetteville for Sale — for $9.7M 1 day ago
- KARN Reporter Donna Kelley Dies at 66 1 day ago
- After Boom in Shale, Arkansas Gas Industry Faces Halt in Drilling 1 day ago
- Stephen Curry and Nike's PowerPoint Blunder (Jim Karrh On Marketing) 1 day ago
- Chef Shuttle, RaftUp To Experiment with Lake Delivery 1 day ago