Before joining Acxiom in 2011 as chief executive officer and president and serving as chairman of the executive committee’s board, Scott Howe served as corporate vice president of Microsoft Advertising Business Group from 2007-10.
At Microsoft he managed a multibillion-dollar business encompassing all emerging businesses related to online advertising, including search, display, ad networks, in-game, mobile, digital cable and a variety of enterprise software applications.
In 2010 he co-founded and served as interim CEO and president of King of the Web Inc., a portfolio of online game shows. Howe was employed from 1999-2007 as an executive and later as a corporate officer at aQuantive Inc., where he managed three lines of business, including Avenue A|Razorfish (a leading Seattle-based global consultancy in digital marketing and technology), DRIVE Performance Media (now Microsoft Media Network) and Atlas International (one of the top two applications for enterprise software for advertising).
Arkansas Business Staff
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 22 hours ago
- Gray Divorce: Arkansas Attorneys On How Late-Life Splits Threaten Retirement 4 days ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Donating to Gay Rights Campaign in Arkansas, Alabama, Mississippi 19 hours ago
- Windstream Details REIT Stock Structure, Plans Special Meeting 23 hours ago