Before joining Acxiom in 2011 as chief executive officer and president and serving as chairman of the executive committee’s board, Scott Howe served as corporate vice president of Microsoft Advertising Business Group from 2007-10.
At Microsoft he managed a multibillion-dollar business encompassing all emerging businesses related to online advertising, including search, display, ad networks, in-game, mobile, digital cable and a variety of enterprise software applications.
In 2010 he co-founded and served as interim CEO and president of King of the Web Inc., a portfolio of online game shows. Howe was employed from 1999-2007 as an executive and later as a corporate officer at aQuantive Inc., where he managed three lines of business, including Avenue A|Razorfish (a leading Seattle-based global consultancy in digital marketing and technology), DRIVE Performance Media (now Microsoft Media Network) and Atlas International (one of the top two applications for enterprise software for advertising).
Arkansas Business Staff
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- In Arkansas, Rural Hospitals Fight to Recruit Doctors 2 days ago
- UALR Offers Sneak Peek at Virtual Reality 2 days ago
- Hilton Garden Inn To Keep Reservation in Little Rock 2 days ago
- The Language of Customer Service (Craig Douglass On Consumers) 2 days ago
- FAA Proposes $2M Fine Against Chicago Drone Operator 14 hours ago