Before joining Acxiom in 2011 as chief executive officer and president and serving as chairman of the executive committee’s board, Scott Howe served as corporate vice president of Microsoft Advertising Business Group from 2007-10.
At Microsoft he managed a multibillion-dollar business encompassing all emerging businesses related to online advertising, including search, display, ad networks, in-game, mobile, digital cable and a variety of enterprise software applications.
In 2010 he co-founded and served as interim CEO and president of King of the Web Inc., a portfolio of online game shows. Howe was employed from 1999-2007 as an executive and later as a corporate officer at aQuantive Inc., where he managed three lines of business, including Avenue A|Razorfish (a leading Seattle-based global consultancy in digital marketing and technology), DRIVE Performance Media (now Microsoft Media Network) and Atlas International (one of the top two applications for enterprise software for advertising).
Arkansas Business Staff
- Reactions to Tom Cotton, Mark Pryor Debate
- KUAR, PBS Look at Minimum Wage Issue in Arkansas
- Tom Dalton of Innovate Arkansas: Funding for Early Stage Startups Has Increased
- PACs, Lobbyists Inject Hundreds of Thousands into Arkansas Legislative Races 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- State Senate A Lock for GOP, but House Up in Air 10 hours ago
- Site Work Starts on Outlet Mall in West Little Rock 4 months ago
- UA Study: Tangible Economic Benefits for Craighead, Faulkner, Saline Going Wet 4 months ago