Before joining Acxiom in 2011 as chief executive officer and president and serving as chairman of the executive committee’s board, Scott Howe served as corporate vice president of Microsoft Advertising Business Group from 2007-10.
At Microsoft he managed a multibillion-dollar business encompassing all emerging businesses related to online advertising, including search, display, ad networks, in-game, mobile, digital cable and a variety of enterprise software applications.
In 2010 he co-founded and served as interim CEO and president of King of the Web Inc., a portfolio of online game shows. Howe was employed from 1999-2007 as an executive and later as a corporate officer at aQuantive Inc., where he managed three lines of business, including Avenue A|Razorfish (a leading Seattle-based global consultancy in digital marketing and technology), DRIVE Performance Media (now Microsoft Media Network) and Atlas International (one of the top two applications for enterprise software for advertising).
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Donna Smith Galchus of CGW&G Dies 7 hours ago
- Rickenbach To Offer Low Risk Status for No Prison at Wednesday Sentencing 19 hours ago
- PACE Financing Allows Aldersgate Apartments To Put Costs on Tax Bill 19 hours ago
- Chapel Ridge Complex Houses $8M Transaction (Real Deals) 19 hours ago
- Tally of Largest Commercial Building Projects in Arkansas Hits $2.4 Billion 19 hours ago