State Sen. Paul Bookout, D-Jonesboro, was in the Arkansas House of Representatives from 1999 to 2004. He was elected to the Arkansas Senate in a 2006 special election after the death of his father, Sen. Jerry Bookout. The elder Bookout had also served as President Pro Tempore, making the two the first father and son to both hold that position in the history of the state.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 2 days ago
- Meet the Finalists of the 27th Annual Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 13 hours ago
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Talks Workers, Customers, Critics 17 hours ago
- Judge Dismisses Nucor's Federal Lawsuit Against Big River Steel 1 day ago