42nd President of the United States of America
The nation’s 42nd president remains Arkansas’ most famous son. Clinton’s tenure as governor of Arkansas, 11 years and 11 months total, is the second-longest in the state’s history.
The former president makes frequent trips to Little Rock to visit friends and to support charitable causes and has helped promote tourism in his home state, especially through the Clinton Presidential Library in downtown Little Rock.
As recently as April he was helping raise money for two Arkansas Democratic candidates for Congress, James Lee Witt and Patrick Henry Hays.
Arkansas Business Staff
- THV 11 News: Vilonia Business Reopens After Tornado
- Clinton Family Remembers Oscar de la Renta
- Social Media Reactions to Final Gubernatorial Debate
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 1 day ago
- Turner Grain Close to Filing $25M Bankruptcy 20 hours ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 1 day ago
- 16 Arkansas Public School Superintendent Jobs Top $200,000 1 day ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 1 day ago