42nd President of the United States of America
The nation’s 42nd president remains Arkansas’ most famous son. Clinton’s tenure as governor of Arkansas, 11 years and 11 months total, is the second-longest in the state’s history.
The former president makes frequent trips to Little Rock to visit friends and to support charitable causes and has helped promote tourism in his home state, especially through the Clinton Presidential Library in downtown Little Rock.
As recently as April he was helping raise money for two Arkansas Democratic candidates for Congress, James Lee Witt and Patrick Henry Hays.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Higher Education Bubble Vexing for Arkansas Institutions 14 hours ago
- Ex-Hospital Execs Get Prison, Must Pay $6M in Restitution 19 hours ago
- Acxiom Building Hosts $25 Million Transaction (Real Deals) 14 hours ago
- Texas Roadhouse Sets Stakes Deep in the Heart of Benton 14 hours ago
- Fayetteville's Old Post Office On the Market 14 hours ago