42nd President of the United States of America
The nation’s 42nd president remains Arkansas’ most famous son. Clinton’s tenure as governor of Arkansas, 11 years and 11 months total, is the second-longest in the state’s history.
The former president makes frequent trips to Little Rock to visit friends and to support charitable causes and has helped promote tourism in his home state, especially through the Clinton Presidential Library in downtown Little Rock.
As recently as April he was helping raise money for two Arkansas Democratic candidates for Congress, James Lee Witt and Patrick Henry Hays.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- First Waterfowler Hall of Fame Class Inducted 20 hours ago
- Where Americans Found Jobs: Offices, Clinics, Construction 21 hours ago
- Post-Castro, Cubans Can Look Forward to the Future (Ed Kardas Commentary) 24 hours ago
- Moses Tucker Real Estate Manager Retires 5 days ago
- MISO Hires Public Service Commissioner Lamar Davis 5 days ago