42nd President of the United States of America
The nation’s 42nd president remains Arkansas’ most famous son. Clinton’s tenure as governor of Arkansas, 11 years and 11 months total, is the second-longest in the state’s history.
The former president makes frequent trips to Little Rock to visit friends and to support charitable causes and has helped promote tourism in his home state, especially through the Clinton Presidential Library in downtown Little Rock.
As recently as April he was helping raise money for two Arkansas Democratic candidates for Congress, James Lee Witt and Patrick Henry Hays.
Arkansas Business Staff
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Third Walnut Ridge Defendant Gets Shorter Sentence, Co-Conspirators May Benefit 13 hours ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Contributes to Statewide Deposit Growth 19 hours ago
- Stocks Say 'Nevermind'; Reverse Recent Losses as Banks Jump 13 hours ago
- Update: Brenda Montgomery Gets 57 Months in Prison for Lawrence County Bank Theft 2 days ago
- Group Asks State Supreme Court to Dismiss Challenge to Liability Proposal 14 hours ago