Dan Flowers has been director of the Arkansas State Highway & Transportation Department for 17 years and has been employed by the department for 25 more. Flowers is a past president of the American Association of State Highway & Transportation Officials. The AHTD employs 3,569 people, and 2009 saw 222 contracts let for state highways, county roads and city streets, totaling $498.4 million.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 19 hours ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 8 hours ago
- Turner Grain Trustee Asks for Chapter 7 Liquidation 19 hours ago
- Pyramid Transaction Adds Up to $2.9M (Real Deals) 19 hours ago
- Compass Pointe Plans To Purchase Woodland Heights 19 hours ago