Mark Pryor, son of David Pryor, a former Arkansas governor and U.S. senator, was elected to the Senate in 2002 and is currently engaged in a hot race for re-election against U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton.
Pryor serves on the Senate Appropriations Committee; the Commerce, Science & Transportation Committee; the Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee; the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Committee; the Senate Rules Committee; and the Senate Ethics Committee.
He is also chairman of the Subcommittee on Agriculture Appropriations. He previously served in the Arkansas House of Representatives and as state attorney general.
Arkansas Business Staff
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Tech Park Talks Timeline with KATV; Mary Good to Step Down 3 days ago
- Northwest Arkansas Makes Lonely Planet's Best in US List 4 days ago
- US Stocks Higher Midday as Oil Rebounds, Banks Rise 2 days ago
- Tom Mars Joins Friday Eldredge & Clark 2 months ago
- Dollar Tree To Set Roots in Farmington 6 days ago