Mark Pryor, son of David Pryor, a former Arkansas governor and U.S. senator, was elected to the Senate in 2002 and is currently engaged in a hot race for re-election against U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton.
Pryor serves on the Senate Appropriations Committee; the Commerce, Science & Transportation Committee; the Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee; the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Committee; the Senate Rules Committee; and the Senate Ethics Committee.
He is also chairman of the Subcommittee on Agriculture Appropriations. He previously served in the Arkansas House of Representatives and as state attorney general.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Mike Ross, Asa Hutchinson Spar over Tax Cuts, Ads in Debate 11 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Honors 'Best Places to Work' 24 hours ago
- Matt Lile Pleads Guilty to Embezzlement, Agrees to 1-Year Prison Sentence 18 hours ago
- Harrison Bank Files Lawsuit Against Dennis Smiley 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago