Mark Pryor, son of David Pryor, a former Arkansas governor and U.S. senator, was elected to the Senate in 2002 and is currently engaged in a hot race for re-election against U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton.
Pryor serves on the Senate Appropriations Committee; the Commerce, Science & Transportation Committee; the Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee; the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Committee; the Senate Rules Committee; and the Senate Ethics Committee.
He is also chairman of the Subcommittee on Agriculture Appropriations. He previously served in the Arkansas House of Representatives and as state attorney general.
Arkansas Business Staff
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 2 days ago
- Turner Grain Merchandising Files $25M Bankruptcy 17 hours ago
- Turner Grain Collapse Prompts Legislation 17 hours ago
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 5 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago