Mark Pryor, son of David Pryor, a former Arkansas governor and U.S. senator, was elected to the Senate in 2002 and is currently engaged in a hot race for re-election against U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton.
Pryor serves on the Senate Appropriations Committee; the Commerce, Science & Transportation Committee; the Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee; the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Committee; the Senate Rules Committee; and the Senate Ethics Committee.
He is also chairman of the Subcommittee on Agriculture Appropriations. He previously served in the Arkansas House of Representatives and as state attorney general.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- TV Academy Chapter to Honor Pitcock, Foley, Long and Short 1 day ago
- Asa Hutchinson Announces Appointments to Boards, Commissions 1 day ago
- Senate GOP Releases Bill to Cut Medicaid, Alter 'Obamacare' 9 hours ago
- Road Fix Up to Voters? ‘Well, Maybe' 4 days ago
- Pat Harris on The Rise of Real Estate in Northwest Arkansas 4 days ago