Mark Pryor, son of David Pryor, a former Arkansas governor and U.S. senator, was elected to the Senate in 2002 and is currently engaged in a hot race for re-election against U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton.
Pryor serves on the Senate Appropriations Committee; the Commerce, Science & Transportation Committee; the Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee; the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Committee; the Senate Rules Committee; and the Senate Ethics Committee.
He is also chairman of the Subcommittee on Agriculture Appropriations. He previously served in the Arkansas House of Representatives and as state attorney general.
Arkansas Business Staff
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Today's Bank Named Receiver for Undercapitalized Allied Bank 1 day ago
- William Rockefeller, Samar Ali Join Winrock International Board 2 days ago
- Arkansas Advanced Energy Association Names Katie Laning Niebaum Director 1 day ago
- Rockwater Village Named Among Southern Living's 'Inspired Communities' 2 days ago
- Developer Brandon Woodrome Pleads Guilty to Fraud 2 days ago