Mark Pryor, son of David Pryor, a former Arkansas governor and U.S. senator, was elected to the Senate in 2002 and is currently engaged in a hot race for re-election against U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton.
Pryor serves on the Senate Appropriations Committee; the Commerce, Science & Transportation Committee; the Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee; the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Committee; the Senate Rules Committee; and the Senate Ethics Committee.
He is also chairman of the Subcommittee on Agriculture Appropriations. He previously served in the Arkansas House of Representatives and as state attorney general.
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- In Arkansas, Rural Hospitals Fight to Recruit Doctors 2 days ago
- UALR Offers Sneak Peek at Virtual Reality 2 days ago
- Tyson Foods Gives $1.3M to UA System's Agriculture Division 19 hours ago
- Scott Varady to Lead Razorback Foundation 22 hours ago
- Hilton Garden Inn To Keep Reservation in Little Rock 2 days ago