Mark Pryor, son of David Pryor, a former Arkansas governor and U.S. senator, was elected to the Senate in 2002 and is currently engaged in a hot race for re-election against U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton.
Pryor serves on the Senate Appropriations Committee; the Commerce, Science & Transportation Committee; the Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee; the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Committee; the Senate Rules Committee; and the Senate Ethics Committee.
He is also chairman of the Subcommittee on Agriculture Appropriations. He previously served in the Arkansas House of Representatives and as state attorney general.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Georgia Mjartan to Leave Our House 10 hours ago
- Ace Glass Building in East Village Sells for $1.5M 1 day ago
- Westrock, Circumference Join Money Managers List 3 days ago
- Business Leaders Quit Trump Panel; He Hits Back Hard 1 day ago
- Adviser's Cash Withdrawals Lead Feds to Sportsbook in Rogers 3 days ago