Mark Pryor, son of David Pryor, a former Arkansas governor and U.S. senator, was elected to the Senate in 2002 and is currently engaged in a hot race for re-election against U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton.
Pryor serves on the Senate Appropriations Committee; the Commerce, Science & Transportation Committee; the Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee; the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Committee; the Senate Rules Committee; and the Senate Ethics Committee.
He is also chairman of the Subcommittee on Agriculture Appropriations. He previously served in the Arkansas House of Representatives and as state attorney general.
Arkansas Business Staff
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- Dexter Suggs Resigns From LRSD Amid Plagiarism Allegations 5 hours ago
- Slideshow: Inside Robinson Center's $68 Million Renovation Project 2 days ago
- Eminent Domain Rights Dusted Off as Pipelines Trace Path Across Arkansas 2 days ago
- TAC Air to Build New Terminal at Little Rock Airport 1 day ago
- For Fairness (Editorial) 2 days ago