Mark Pryor, son of David Pryor, a former Arkansas governor and U.S. senator, was elected to the Senate in 2002 and is currently engaged in a hot race for re-election against U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton.
Pryor serves on the Senate Appropriations Committee; the Commerce, Science & Transportation Committee; the Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee; the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Committee; the Senate Rules Committee; and the Senate Ethics Committee.
He is also chairman of the Subcommittee on Agriculture Appropriations. He previously served in the Arkansas House of Representatives and as state attorney general.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Little Rock Tech Park Announces First Tenants 18 hours ago
- Arkansas Scholarship Lottery Picks CJRW for $34.5M Contract 16 hours ago
- Tax Credits Help Little Rock Company Raise $1.25M for Movies 2 days ago
- PACE Expands Improvement District Model 2 days ago
- PACE Financing Allows Aldersgate Apartments To Put Costs on Tax Bill 2 days ago