Mark Pryor, son of David Pryor, a former Arkansas governor and U.S. senator, was elected to the Senate in 2002 and is currently engaged in a hot race for re-election against U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton.
Pryor serves on the Senate Appropriations Committee; the Commerce, Science & Transportation Committee; the Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee; the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Committee; the Senate Rules Committee; and the Senate Ethics Committee.
He is also chairman of the Subcommittee on Agriculture Appropriations. He previously served in the Arkansas House of Representatives and as state attorney general.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Video: Tyson Unveils New Corporate Logo, Growth Strategy at Conference
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Deltic Timber Names New CEO, Fires CFO 16 hours ago
- Ridout Lumber Sold to Illinois Distributor 1 day ago
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators 4 days ago
- Wal-Mart Launches New Front in US Price War; Targets Aldi in Grocery Aisle 18 hours ago
- Judge Dismisses Suit Against Wal-Mart Linked to Mexico Bribery Allegations 9 hours ago