Mark Pryor, son of David Pryor, a former Arkansas governor and U.S. senator, was elected to the Senate in 2002 and is currently engaged in a hot race for re-election against U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton.
Pryor serves on the Senate Appropriations Committee; the Commerce, Science & Transportation Committee; the Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee; the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Committee; the Senate Rules Committee; and the Senate Ethics Committee.
He is also chairman of the Subcommittee on Agriculture Appropriations. He previously served in the Arkansas House of Representatives and as state attorney general.
Arkansas Business Staff
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- West Little Rock Retail Rings Up $4.5M Purchase (Real Deals) 11 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- The Best & Worst of 2014 11 hours ago
- Jeff Gardner Forfeited Windstream Shares in Resignation 11 hours ago
- Uncertainty Surrounds Gay Marriage Case (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 3 hours ago