Mark Pryor, son of David Pryor, a former Arkansas governor and U.S. senator, was elected to the Senate in 2002 and is currently engaged in a hot race for re-election against U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton.
Pryor serves on the Senate Appropriations Committee; the Commerce, Science & Transportation Committee; the Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee; the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Committee; the Senate Rules Committee; and the Senate Ethics Committee.
He is also chairman of the Subcommittee on Agriculture Appropriations. He previously served in the Arkansas House of Representatives and as state attorney general.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Lawmakers Decline to Approve Lottery Ad Contract 6 hours ago
- Magna IV Founder Gary Middleton Dies 1 day ago
- Hickingbotham Investments Buys Landers Harley-Davidson 9 hours ago
- Icon Communications Executive Houser Pleads Guilty to Mail Fraud 1 day ago
- Travel Nurse Across America Acquires Trinity Healthcare 9 hours ago