Mark Pryor, son of David Pryor, a former Arkansas governor and U.S. senator, was elected to the Senate in 2002 and is currently engaged in a hot race for re-election against U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton.
Pryor serves on the Senate Appropriations Committee; the Commerce, Science & Transportation Committee; the Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee; the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Committee; the Senate Rules Committee; and the Senate Ethics Committee.
He is also chairman of the Subcommittee on Agriculture Appropriations. He previously served in the Arkansas House of Representatives and as state attorney general.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Report: US Truckers Generated Record $700B in Revenue Last Year
- Big Companies, Big Revenue: 75 Largest Private Companies in Arkansas Worth $32.8B 1 day ago
- Someone's Son Is Dead (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 1 day ago
- Grainster's Big Announcement Delayed Until Further Notice 1 day ago
- Contractor Lewis May Resolves One Lawsuit, Faces Others 1 day ago
- Receiver Recovers John Rogers Photos Posted For Sale on eBay 1 day ago