Mark Pryor, son of David Pryor, a former Arkansas governor and U.S. senator, was elected to the Senate in 2002 and is currently engaged in a hot race for re-election against U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton.
Pryor serves on the Senate Appropriations Committee; the Commerce, Science & Transportation Committee; the Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee; the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Committee; the Senate Rules Committee; and the Senate Ethics Committee.
He is also chairman of the Subcommittee on Agriculture Appropriations. He previously served in the Arkansas House of Representatives and as state attorney general.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Aircraft Interior Solutions Awaits FAA Review of Innovative Seat 1 day ago
- Hot Springs Condo Fray Entering Ninth Year 1 day ago
- Prep Continues as David's Burgers Flips River Market Location 1 day ago
- AEDC Names Jeff Moore Director of Marketing, Communications 22 hours ago
- New Dean Pope Moseley Sees Early Success at UAMS 1 day ago