Mark Pryor, son of David Pryor, a former Arkansas governor and U.S. senator, was elected to the Senate in 2002 and is currently engaged in a hot race for re-election against U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton.
Pryor serves on the Senate Appropriations Committee; the Commerce, Science & Transportation Committee; the Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee; the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Committee; the Senate Rules Committee; and the Senate Ethics Committee.
He is also chairman of the Subcommittee on Agriculture Appropriations. He previously served in the Arkansas House of Representatives and as state attorney general.
Arkansas Business Staff
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- Jerry Jones' Dallas Cowboys Top $3B in Value
- The Capital Hotel Opens One Eleven at the Capital
- 8 Farmers File Fraud Lawsuit Against Turner Grain 1 day ago
- Jonesboro Sun Says Police Chief Bullied Reporter 14 hours ago
- Company Plans $900M, 440-Mile Crude Oil Pipeline Across Arkansas 9 hours ago
- Jerry Jones' Dallas Cowboys Top $3B in Value 1 day ago
- Bruce Oakley To Give Turner Grain Money To Judge 3 days ago