Mark Pryor, son of David Pryor, a former Arkansas governor and U.S. senator, was elected to the Senate in 2002 and is currently engaged in a hot race for re-election against U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton.
Pryor serves on the Senate Appropriations Committee; the Commerce, Science & Transportation Committee; the Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee; the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Committee; the Senate Rules Committee; and the Senate Ethics Committee.
He is also chairman of the Subcommittee on Agriculture Appropriations. He previously served in the Arkansas House of Representatives and as state attorney general.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Joins in Chorus Against Religious Protection Bill
- Video: Mavis Lindsey on the Closure of Lindsey's Resort
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- Jonesboro Developer Bruce Burrow's Pyrrhic Victory 15 hours ago
- Return on Equity: Top 14 Performers Dot Arkansas 15 hours ago
- #HB1228 Tests LGBT Economic Argument (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 23 hours ago
- #HB1228 Advances to House, Could Come Up Tuesday 4 hours ago
- AHTD Uses Lessons Learned Last Winter 15 hours ago