Mark Pryor, son of David Pryor, a former Arkansas governor and U.S. senator, was elected to the Senate in 2002 and is currently engaged in a hot race for re-election against U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton.
Pryor serves on the Senate Appropriations Committee; the Commerce, Science & Transportation Committee; the Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee; the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Committee; the Senate Rules Committee; and the Senate Ethics Committee.
He is also chairman of the Subcommittee on Agriculture Appropriations. He previously served in the Arkansas House of Representatives and as state attorney general.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Arkansas Trucking Association Highlights Parking Problem 4 days ago
- Innovation Center Puts UA And J.B. Hunt on Same Road 4 days ago
- Higher Education Bubble Vexing for Arkansas Institutions 4 days ago
- Update: Tyson Foods' $4.2B AdvancePierre Deal 'About Growth' 3 days ago
- Tyson Foods Eyes Higher Wages As Labor Market Tightens 2 days ago