Mark Pryor, son of David Pryor, a former Arkansas governor and U.S. senator, was elected to the Senate in 2002 and is currently engaged in a hot race for re-election against U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton.
Pryor serves on the Senate Appropriations Committee; the Commerce, Science & Transportation Committee; the Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee; the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Committee; the Senate Rules Committee; and the Senate Ethics Committee.
He is also chairman of the Subcommittee on Agriculture Appropriations. He previously served in the Arkansas House of Representatives and as state attorney general.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- 4 Insurers Propose Rate Increases of at Least 10 Percent 23 hours ago
- Northwest Arkansas' Most Expensive Home Sales of 2015 3 days ago
- Top Residential Firms in Arkansas Enjoy Home Sales Rebound 3 days ago
- Iron Yard Closing Little Rock Campus 1 day ago
- SPONSORED: 3 Ways Wharton Business Scholars Challenge Retirement Thinking 16 hours ago