Mark Pryor, son of David Pryor, a former Arkansas governor and U.S. senator, was elected to the Senate in 2002 and is currently engaged in a hot race for re-election against U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton.
Pryor serves on the Senate Appropriations Committee; the Commerce, Science & Transportation Committee; the Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee; the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Committee; the Senate Rules Committee; and the Senate Ethics Committee.
He is also chairman of the Subcommittee on Agriculture Appropriations. He previously served in the Arkansas House of Representatives and as state attorney general.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Boone County Airport Board Selects Contour Airlines for EAS
- UCA Narrows Applicants for President
- USA Truck Names New CFO James Reed 21 hours ago
- Arkansas Court Disqualifies Medical Marijuana Proposal, Issue 7 1 day ago
- Arkansas Health Firms Owner Sentenced to 7 Years for Bribery 23 hours ago
- Two Financial Centre Sold for $11.3M 1 day ago
- Online Recruitment Works If Done Correctly, Experts Say 5 days ago