Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
After more than four decades in the insurance industry and 24 years in the state General Assembly, Jay Bradford was appointed as commissioner of the Arkansas Insurance Department in 2009. Bradford worked with the Governor’s Office, the Arkansas Legislature and the Arkansas Department of Human Services to create the Health Benefits Exchange, also known as the Arkansas Health Connector.
In the exchange’s first year, more than 170,000 Arkansans enrolled to receive health care. In the Legislature, he was chosen both as speaker pro tempore of the House of Representatives and president pro tempore of the Senate.
- It's Been a Busy 4 Days at the State Insurance Commission
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Asa Hutchinson Makes Board, Commission Appointments 1 day ago
- Brett Powell Named Director of the State Department of Higher Education 1 day ago
- Arvest Mortgage CEO Bill Roehrenbeck Joins PNC Bank of Delaware 6 days ago
- State Board Votes to Take Over Little Rock School District 3 days ago
- How A Trans-Atlantic Investment Scam Ensnared Credit Union President Joyce Judy 6 days ago