In 1974, David Bridges began his career with Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield as a supervisor in customer accounts. In 1997, Bridges was named CEO of HMO Partners, the joint venture between ABCBS and Baptist Health that does business as Health Advantage. In 2009, HMO Partners reported $122.8 million in Arkansas premiums, making it the state's largest health maintenance organization. Bridges was promoted to executive vice president of ABCBS internal operations in 2006.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Tuckerman Couple Give $650K to Stadium Project at A-State 22 hours ago
- Vestcom International to Move Headquarters to One Cantrell Building 1 day ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 2 days ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 3 days ago
- Arkansas Travel Agents Say: We're Still Flying High 3 days ago