Mike Brown became Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield’s chief operating officer in 2009. He joined the company in 1974 and has worked in several positions, including manager of claims, director of USAble Administrators and executive director of HMO Arkansas. He also is an executive vice president and has earned the designation of fellow in the Academy of Healthcare Management. He serves on the boards of USAble Corp., Health Advantage, Life & Specialty Ventures LLC, B.P. Informatics LLC and New Directions Behavioral Health.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 3 days ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 3 days ago
- Charles Morgan to Entrepreneurs: Surround Yourself with Good People 17 hours ago
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 3 days ago
- Mark Pryor Takes Job with Venable 2 days ago