In 2009, Mike Brown became Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield's chief operating officer. He joined the company in 1974 and has worked in several positions, including manager of claims, director of USAble Administrators and executive director of HMO Arkansas. He is now also executive vice president.
The Academy of Healthcare Management has Brown listed as a professional and fellow. ABCBS and its related companies have about 2,700 employees.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- New Walmart Convenience Store To Open in Bentonville 6 hours ago
- Arkansas Best Execs Enjoy Fruit of Profitable 2013 6 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- WLR Retail Project Trails $1.8M Land Purchase (Real Deals) 6 hours ago
- Atlanta Hawks' Joe Johnson Rides Up High in His Super Truck 6 years ago