In 2009, Mike Brown became Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield's chief operating officer. He joined the company in 1974 and has worked in several positions, including manager of claims, director of USAble Administrators and executive director of HMO Arkansas. He is now also executive vice president.
The Academy of Healthcare Management has Brown listed as a professional and fellow. ABCBS and its related companies have about 2,700 employees.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Atlanta Hawks' Joe Johnson Rides Up High in His Super Truck 6 years ago
- Simmons First 1Q Profit Down 27 Percent 19 hours ago
- Indian Uprising: Arkansas State Pays Final Tribute To Mascot 6 years ago
- April Beige Book Reports Overall Activity Down Across Arkansas, 8th District 2 days ago