In 2009, Mike Brown became Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield's chief operating officer. He joined the company in 1974 and has worked in several positions, including manager of claims, director of USAble Administrators and executive director of HMO Arkansas. He is now also executive vice president.
The Academy of Healthcare Management has Brown listed as a professional and fellow. ABCBS and its related companies have about 2,700 employees.
- FCC Media Bureau Says Parts of Sinclair/Allbritton Deal Would Violate Ownership Rules
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- Siloam Springs Gets Downtown Jumpin' Again (Main Street Preservation | Winner, Between 5,000-20,000) 1 day ago
- Recovery of Dassault Falcon Jet Benefits Arkansas 1 day ago
- General Contractor VCC, Sees Growth in Northwest Arkansas, Opens Fayetteville Office 1 day ago
- Bank of the Ozarks To Buy Texas Bank for $23 Million 14 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 1 year ago