In 2009, Mike Brown became Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield's chief operating officer. He joined the company in 1974 and has worked in several positions, including manager of claims, director of USAble Administrators and executive director of HMO Arkansas. He is now also executive vice president.
The Academy of Healthcare Management has Brown listed as a professional and fellow. ABCBS and its related companies have about 2,700 employees.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- Obamacare Hit by Ruling, but Subsidies to Continue 5 hours ago
- Arkansas Law Grads Still Finding Tight Market 2 days ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 2 days ago
- Top Brands Fuel Tyson's Biggest Play 2 days ago
- UCA Names Kelley Erstine Chief of Staff 7 hours ago