President and CEO
Jason Mann is president and CEO of three entities: Life & Specialty Ventures LLC, Little Rock; USAble Life, Little Rock; and Florida Combined Life, Jacksonville, Fla.
In 1996, Jason Mann started working for Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield as regional executive of the Southwest Regional Office in Texarkana. In 2005, he was promoted to his current positions. ABCBS owns 50 percent of Life & Specialty Ventures, which owns 70 percent of USAble Life and 100 percent of Florida Combined Life. LSV insures more than 2.5 million people and has more than $450 million in premiums annually. It also has about 600 employees and sells insurance in 48 states and in the District of Columbia.
Mann serves on the boards of USAble Life and Florida Combined Life and is a member of the executive steering committee of ABCBS.
- Video: WSJ Looks at Wal-Mart's High-Stakes Battle With Amazon
- Tyson Foods Plans $11M Expansion in Sherman, Texas
- Here Are Some of the Golfers You'll See at Alotian Club's Western Amateur Tournament
- Arkansas Officials Confirm Avian Flu in Scott County Chicken 11 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2013 3 days ago
- UALR Names Paula Casey As Interim Vice Provost 11 hours ago
- Arkansas Insurance Department Prepares for Affordable Care Act 3 days ago
- CALS Considers Naming New Children's Library for Hillary Clinton 8 hours ago