President and CEO
Jason Mann has been president and CEO of Life & Specialty Ventures of Little Rock since its founding in 2005, when it was formed as a joint venture between Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Florida and Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield. Life & Specialty Ventures of Little Rock is the holding company for USAble Life of Little Rock and Florida Combined Life of Jacksonville, Florida. LSV insures nearly 3 million people and had $634 million in revenue in 2013. It also has more than 500 employees and is licensed to sell insurance in 49 states and in the District of Columbia.
Mann serves on the boards of Life & Specialty Ventures, USAble Life, Florida Combined Life, United Concordia Companies Inc., the Arkansas Life & Health Insurance Guarantee Board and the University of Arkansas at Little Rock College of Business Advisory Board.
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- US Attorney Files to Dismiss Mail Fraud Charges Against Martha Shoffner 18 hours ago
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 2 days ago
- Joe Thompson To Leave Surgeon General Post; John Selig Asked to Stay at DHS 19 hours ago
- Wal-Mart's Top Merchant Out as Key Holiday Nears 17 hours ago