President and CEO
Jason Mann has been president and CEO of Life & Specialty Ventures of Little Rock since its founding in 2005, when it was formed as a joint venture between Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Florida and Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield. Life & Specialty Ventures of Little Rock is the holding company for USAble Life of Little Rock and Florida Combined Life of Jacksonville, Florida. LSV insures nearly 3 million people and had $634 million in revenue in 2013. It also has more than 500 employees and is licensed to sell insurance in 49 states and in the District of Columbia.
Mann serves on the boards of Life & Specialty Ventures, USAble Life, Florida Combined Life, United Concordia Companies Inc., the Arkansas Life & Health Insurance Guarantee Board and the University of Arkansas at Little Rock College of Business Advisory Board.
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Video: Watch Tom Cotton's Republican National Convention Speech
- Gatehouse Shake-Up Ousts Two Arkansas Publishers 1 day ago
- Home Ownership Down, Renting Up in Central Arkansas 23 hours ago
- Buffalo Brewing Ready To Take Wing in Little Rock 5 days ago
- Creditors Force Sale of Walter Quinn's Aspen Condo 5 days ago
- More Time Given for Medical Marijuana Petitions 22 hours ago