President and CEO
Jason Mann has been president and CEO of Life & Specialty Ventures of Little Rock since its founding in 2005, when it was formed as a joint venture between Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Florida and Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield. Life & Specialty Ventures of Little Rock is the holding company for USAble Life of Little Rock and Florida Combined Life of Jacksonville, Florida. LSV insures nearly 3 million people and had $634 million in revenue in 2013. It also has more than 500 employees and is licensed to sell insurance in 49 states and in the District of Columbia.
Mann serves on the boards of Life & Specialty Ventures, USAble Life, Florida Combined Life, United Concordia Companies Inc., the Arkansas Life & Health Insurance Guarantee Board and the University of Arkansas at Little Rock College of Business Advisory Board.
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- At Crystal Bridges, A New Role for Frank Lloyd Wright Home That Survived Sandy 5 days ago
- Arkansas Agency Begins Drafting Medical Marijuana Rules 5 days ago
- SPONSORED: Tis' The Season To Be A Great Accountant 7 days ago
- Accountants on Arkansas Campuses Find Numbers in Their Favor 1 week ago
- Incoming Tyson CEO Tom Hayes Not Starting From Scratch 5 hours ago