President and CEO
Jason Mann has been president and CEO of Life & Specialty Ventures of Little Rock since its founding in 2005, when it was formed as a joint venture between Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Florida and Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield. Life & Specialty Ventures of Little Rock is the holding company for USAble Life of Little Rock and Florida Combined Life of Jacksonville, Florida. LSV insures nearly 3 million people and had $634 million in revenue in 2013. It also has more than 500 employees and is licensed to sell insurance in 49 states and in the District of Columbia.
Mann serves on the boards of Life & Specialty Ventures, USAble Life, Florida Combined Life, United Concordia Companies Inc., the Arkansas Life & Health Insurance Guarantee Board and the University of Arkansas at Little Rock College of Business Advisory Board.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Mike Ross, Asa Hutchinson Spar over Tax Cuts, Ads in Debate 3 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Harrison Bank Files Lawsuit Against Dennis Smiley 19 hours ago
- Mike Ross, Asa Hutchinson Square Off in Televised Debate 19 hours ago
- UCA Moves Forward with Feasibility Study on Mixed-Use Development 16 hours ago