President and CEO
Jason Mann has been president and CEO of Life & Specialty Ventures of Little Rock since its founding in 2005, when it was formed as a joint venture between Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Florida and Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield. Life & Specialty Ventures of Little Rock is the holding company for USAble Life of Little Rock and Florida Combined Life of Jacksonville, Florida. LSV insures nearly 3 million people and had $634 million in revenue in 2013. It also has more than 500 employees and is licensed to sell insurance in 49 states and in the District of Columbia.
Mann serves on the boards of Life & Specialty Ventures, USAble Life, Florida Combined Life, United Concordia Companies Inc., the Arkansas Life & Health Insurance Guarantee Board and the University of Arkansas at Little Rock College of Business Advisory Board.
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- THV11 Adds Raven Richard to Weather Team 7 days ago
- Peco Foods Plant Bringing 1,000 Jobs to Northeast Arkansas 2 days ago
- Hutchinson Names 2, Promotes 2 at Arkansas Racing Commission 2 days ago
- In Retirement, Mike McFarland Swings for the Fences 7 days ago
- Sprint Hires Sales Directors for Regional Headquarters In Little Rock 3 days ago