President and CEO
Jason Mann has been president and CEO of Life & Specialty Ventures of Little Rock since its founding in 2005, when it was formed as a joint venture between Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Florida and Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield. Life & Specialty Ventures of Little Rock is the holding company for USAble Life of Little Rock and Florida Combined Life of Jacksonville, Florida. LSV insures nearly 3 million people and had $634 million in revenue in 2013. It also has more than 500 employees and is licensed to sell insurance in 49 states and in the District of Columbia.
Mann serves on the boards of Life & Specialty Ventures, USAble Life, Florida Combined Life, United Concordia Companies Inc., the Arkansas Life & Health Insurance Guarantee Board and the University of Arkansas at Little Rock College of Business Advisory Board.
- Kevin Delaney Back on 'Tonight Show' on Nov. 7
- Bentonville's Transformation Subject of Ad Age Spotlight
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- UA Study: Tangible Economic Benefits for Craighead, Faulkner, Saline Going Wet 4 months ago
- Tom Cotton, Asa Hutchinson Lead Big in Arkansas Poll 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- State Supreme Court Remands Alcohol Question 16 hours ago
- Crystal Bridges Announces 2015 Exhibits, Including Warhol, van Gogh, Pollock 4 days ago