President and CEO
Jason Mann has been president and CEO of Life & Specialty Ventures of Little Rock since its founding in 2005, when it was formed as a joint venture between Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Florida and Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield. Life & Specialty Ventures of Little Rock is the holding company for USAble Life of Little Rock and Florida Combined Life of Jacksonville, Florida. LSV insures nearly 3 million people and had $634 million in revenue in 2013. It also has more than 500 employees and is licensed to sell insurance in 49 states and in the District of Columbia.
Mann serves on the boards of Life & Specialty Ventures, USAble Life, Florida Combined Life, United Concordia Companies Inc., the Arkansas Life & Health Insurance Guarantee Board and the University of Arkansas at Little Rock College of Business Advisory Board.
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Boone County Airport Board Selects Contour Airlines for EAS
- UCA Narrows Applicants for President
- Mini Golf Owner Accused of Putting Money Away from Judgment 3 days ago
- Planned Bank Buy Not First Time for Pinnacle, Central to Consider Merger 3 days ago
- Born Out of Acxiom, Ensono Aims to Expand in Mainframe Market 5 months ago
- 'Razorback Nation' Anchor Resigns After Mixing Medication and Alcohol 1 week ago
- Stand-alone Acxiom IT Rebrands as Ensono 9 months ago