President and CEO
Jason Mann has been president and CEO of Life & Specialty Ventures of Little Rock since its founding in 2005, when it was formed as a joint venture between Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Florida and Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield. Life & Specialty Ventures of Little Rock is the holding company for USAble Life of Little Rock and Florida Combined Life of Jacksonville, Florida. LSV insures nearly 3 million people and had $634 million in revenue in 2013. It also has more than 500 employees and is licensed to sell insurance in 49 states and in the District of Columbia.
Mann serves on the boards of Life & Specialty Ventures, USAble Life, Florida Combined Life, United Concordia Companies Inc., the Arkansas Life & Health Insurance Guarantee Board and the University of Arkansas at Little Rock College of Business Advisory Board.
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Walton Family Foundation Gives $250M to Charters in Little Rock, 16 Other Cities 20 hours ago
- Hogs Get Slaughtered (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- At Latest Summit, Wal-Mart Seeks More American-Made Goods 21 hours ago
- After Boom in Shale, Arkansas Gas Industry Faces Halt in Drilling 2 days ago
- Dromborg Castle in Fayetteville for Sale — for $9.7M 2 days ago