President and CEO
Jason Mann is president and CEO of three entities: Life & Specialty Ventures LLC, Little Rock; USAble Life, Little Rock; and Florida Combined Life, Jacksonville, Fla.
In 1996, Jason Mann started working for Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield as regional executive of the Southwest Regional Office in Texarkana. In 2005, he was promoted to his current positions. ABCBS owns 50 percent of Life & Specialty Ventures, which owns 70 percent of USAble Life and 100 percent of Florida Combined Life. LSV insures more than 2.5 million people and has more than $450 million in premiums annually. It also has about 600 employees and sells insurance in 48 states and in the District of Columbia.
Mann serves on the boards of USAble Life and Florida Combined Life and is a member of the executive steering committee of ABCBS.
- Soirée: Potbelly Sandwich Shop Coming to Little Rock
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- Arkansas Doctors Discover the Joys Of Concierge Care 3 days ago
- Speaking at Farm Bureau Forum, Tom Cotton Defends 'No' Vote On Farm Bill 22 hours ago
- APEI Gets $3.5M Contract to Develop Fighter Jet Power Modules 5 hours ago
- Robin Bowen Elected as Arkansas Tech's Next President 1 day ago
- Attorney-Client Privilege and Work Product (Amy Lee Stewart Commentary) 3 days ago