President and CEO
Jason Mann is president and CEO of three entities: Life & Specialty Ventures LLC, Little Rock; USAble Life, Little Rock; and Florida Combined Life, Jacksonville, Fla.
In 1996, Jason Mann started working for Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield as regional executive of the Southwest Regional Office in Texarkana. In 2005, he was promoted to his current positions. ABCBS owns 50 percent of Life & Specialty Ventures, which owns 70 percent of USAble Life and 100 percent of Florida Combined Life. LSV insures more than 2.5 million people and has more than $450 million in premiums annually. It also has about 600 employees and sells insurance in 48 states and in the District of Columbia.
Mann serves on the boards of USAble Life and Florida Combined Life and is a member of the executive steering committee of ABCBS.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- Obamacare Hit by Ruling, but Subsidies to Continue 12 hours ago
- Arkansas Law Grads Still Finding Tight Market 2 days ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 2 days ago
- Top Brands Fuel Tyson's Biggest Play 2 days ago
- UCA Names Kelley Erstine Chief of Staff 14 hours ago