President and CEO
Jason Mann is president and CEO of three entities: Life & Specialty Ventures LLC, Little Rock; USAble Life, Little Rock; and Florida Combined Life, Jacksonville, Fla.
In 1996, Jason Mann started working for Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield as regional executive of the Southwest Regional Office in Texarkana. In 2005, he was promoted to his current positions. ABCBS owns 50 percent of Life & Specialty Ventures, which owns 70 percent of USAble Life and 100 percent of Florida Combined Life. LSV insures more than 2.5 million people and has more than $450 million in premiums annually. It also has about 600 employees and sells insurance in 48 states and in the District of Columbia.
Mann serves on the boards of USAble Life and Florida Combined Life and is a member of the executive steering committee of ABCBS.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 8 months ago
- Maumelle Hampton Inn Hosts $6.3 Million Sale (Real Deals) 6 days ago
- Steele Stephens: Martha Shoffner Took $6K at Arkansas Capitol 2 days ago
- Update: Martha Shoffner to Start Trial Tuesday on 14 Corruption Counts 6 days ago
- Commission Investigates Judge Mike Maggio's Web Postings 3 days ago