President and CEO
QualChoice of Arkansas Inc.
Michael Stock has been president and CEO of QualChoice Holdings Inc. of Little Rock since 2008. QualChoice wrote $148.2 million worth of premium in Arkansas in 2013. It has 165 employees. In May, Prominence Health, a wholly owned subsidiary of Catholic Health Initiatives of Englewood, Colorado, bought QualChoice Holdings, the parent company of QCA Health Plan Inc., and QualChoice Life & Health Insurance Co. Inc. Stock, who had been the CFO and COO of QualChoice since August 2002, has more than 35 of years of leadership experience in national public accounting firms and the health insurance industry.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Arkansas Business Presents the 2014 Power List 24 hours ago
- Immigration Reform Now (Editorial) 24 hours ago
- One Bank Turns Attention to Scooter Stuart Life Insurance Payouts 24 hours ago
- Value Place Hotel Visited by $4M Sale (Real Deals) 24 hours ago
- Big River Steel's John Correnti on Government's Role in Private-Sector Projects? 'Stay Out' 24 hours ago