President and CEO
QualChoice of Arkansas Inc.
Michael Stock has been president and CEO of QualChoice Holdings Inc. of Little Rock since 2008. QualChoice wrote $148.2 million worth of premium in Arkansas in 2013. It has 165 employees. In May, Prominence Health, a wholly owned subsidiary of Catholic Health Initiatives of Englewood, Colorado, bought QualChoice Holdings, the parent company of QCA Health Plan Inc., and QualChoice Life & Health Insurance Co. Inc. Stock, who had been the CFO and COO of QualChoice since August 2002, has more than 35 of years of leadership experience in national public accounting firms and the health insurance industry.
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Hot Springs Condo Fray Entering Ninth Year 2 days ago
- What We've Got Here (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- BNSF Logistics Completes Springdale Facility 11 hours ago
- Fred Poe, Founder of Poe Travel, Dies 12 hours ago
- Plenty of Artists Expected in Bentonville's New Foxhole 2 days ago