President and CEO
QualChoice of Arkansas Inc.
Michael Stock has been president and CEO of QualChoice Holdings Inc. of Little Rock since 2008. QualChoice wrote $148.2 million worth of premium in Arkansas in 2013. It has 165 employees. In May, Prominence Health, a wholly owned subsidiary of Catholic Health Initiatives of Englewood, Colorado, bought QualChoice Holdings, the parent company of QCA Health Plan Inc., and QualChoice Life & Health Insurance Co. Inc. Stock, who had been the CFO and COO of QualChoice since August 2002, has more than 35 of years of leadership experience in national public accounting firms and the health insurance industry.
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Dromborg Castle in Fayetteville for Sale — for $9.7M 12 hours ago
- After Boom in Shale, Arkansas Gas Industry Faces Halt in Drilling 12 hours ago
- Farmland Produces $4.5M Transaction (Real Deals) 12 hours ago
- KARN Reporter Donna Kelley Dies at 66 4 hours ago
- Stephen Curry and Nike's PowerPoint Blunder (Jim Karrh On Marketing) 12 hours ago