President and CEO
QualChoice of Arkansas Inc.
Michael Stock has been president and CEO of QualChoice Holdings Inc. of Little Rock since 2008. QualChoice wrote $148.2 million worth of premium in Arkansas in 2013. It has 165 employees. In May, Prominence Health, a wholly owned subsidiary of Catholic Health Initiatives of Englewood, Colorado, bought QualChoice Holdings, the parent company of QCA Health Plan Inc., and QualChoice Life & Health Insurance Co. Inc. Stock, who had been the CFO and COO of QualChoice since August 2002, has more than 35 of years of leadership experience in national public accounting firms and the health insurance industry.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Joins in Chorus Against Religious Protection Bill
- Video: Mavis Lindsey on the Closure of Lindsey's Resort
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- Acxiom Asks Gov. Hutchinson to Veto HB1228 20 hours ago
- Jonesboro Developer Bruce Burrow's Pyrrhic Victory 2 days ago
- Asa Hutchinson, Bob Ballinger Don't Seek Changes to #HB1228 6 hours ago
- Little Rock Mayor Mark Stodola Urges Governor to Veto HB1228 2 hours ago
- #HB1228 Advances to House, Could Come Up Tuesday 1 day ago