President and CEO
QualChoice of Arkansas Inc.
Michael E. Stock has been president and CEO of QualChoice of Arkansas Inc. since January 2008. Its corporate offices are located in Little Rock. Stock, who had been the CFO and COO of QualChoice since August 2002, has more than 25 of years of leadership experience in the health insurance industry.
QualChoice is the parent company of QCA Health Plan Inc. and QualChoice Life & Health Insurance Co. It is the second-largest health benefits company headquartered in Arkansas. It had $150 million in revenue and $2.1 million in income in 2010. In 2009, it reported $126.7 million in revenue and $1.6 million in income.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Rickenbach Indictment Reveals More Details of One Bank Under Scooter Stuart 6 days ago
- Experts See Web Sales Leveling Off After Quick Growth 2 months ago
- Former Arkansas and ASU Players Battle For Good Cause 2 years ago
- BKD Tops List of Largest Accounting Firms 8 years ago
- Wal-Mart 28th on 'Admired Companies' List 2 months ago