President and CEO
QualChoice of Arkansas Inc.
Michael E. Stock has been president and CEO of QualChoice of Arkansas Inc. since January 2008. Its corporate offices are located in Little Rock. Stock, who had been the CFO and COO of QualChoice since August 2002, has more than 25 of years of leadership experience in the health insurance industry.
QualChoice is the parent company of QCA Health Plan Inc. and QualChoice Life & Health Insurance Co. It is the second-largest health benefits company headquartered in Arkansas. It had $150 million in revenue and $2.1 million in income in 2010. In 2009, it reported $126.7 million in revenue and $1.6 million in income.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 1 day ago
- Tyson Foods Would Boost Prepared Foods in $8.5B Hillshire Deal 1 month ago
- Chris Christie, Mitt Romney to Stump for Asa Hutchinson 19 hours ago
- Talk Radio on Hold Against Low Ratings, Changing Audience 2 months ago
- Atlanta Hawks' Joe Johnson Rides Up High in His Super Truck 6 years ago