President and CEO
QualChoice of Arkansas Inc.
Michael Stock has been president and CEO of QualChoice Holdings Inc. of Little Rock since 2008. QualChoice wrote $148.2 million worth of premium in Arkansas in 2013. It has 165 employees. In May, Prominence Health, a wholly owned subsidiary of Catholic Health Initiatives of Englewood, Colorado, bought QualChoice Holdings, the parent company of QCA Health Plan Inc., and QualChoice Life & Health Insurance Co. Inc. Stock, who had been the CFO and COO of QualChoice since August 2002, has more than 35 of years of leadership experience in national public accounting firms and the health insurance industry.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 1 week ago
- Arkansas' Model Medicaid Experiment, the Private Option, in Jeopardy 22 hours ago
- Allen Kerr Named Insurance Commissioner; Sheila Sharp Retained as Community Correction Director 1 day ago
- Prudent Planning Pays Off for Cooper Communities 3 days ago
- Budget Problems Force Cuts at World Services for the Blind 2 days ago