President and CEO
QualChoice of Arkansas Inc.
Michael E. Stock has been president and CEO of QualChoice of Arkansas Inc. since January 2008. Its corporate offices are located in Little Rock. Stock, who had been the CFO and COO of QualChoice since August 2002, has more than 25 of years of leadership experience in the health insurance industry.
QualChoice is the parent company of QCA Health Plan Inc. and QualChoice Life & Health Insurance Co. It is the second-largest health benefits company headquartered in Arkansas. It had $150 million in revenue and $2.1 million in income in 2010. In 2009, it reported $126.7 million in revenue and $1.6 million in income.
- Video: WSJ Looks at Wal-Mart's High-Stakes Battle With Amazon
- Tyson Foods Plans $11M Expansion in Sherman, Texas
- Here Are Some of the Golfers You'll See at Alotian Club's Western Amateur Tournament
- Arkansas Officials Confirm Avian Flu in Scott County Chicken 10 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2013 3 days ago
- UALR Names Paula Casey As Interim Vice Provost 10 hours ago
- Arkansas Insurance Department Prepares for Affordable Care Act 3 days ago
- CALS Considers Naming New Children's Library for Hillary Clinton 8 hours ago