Vice President and General Manager
Arkansas Farm Bureau
Duff is vice present and general manager of Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Co. of Arkansas Inc., Little Rock. Wallace started working for the Louisiana Farm Bureau in 1984 and has been with the Southern Farm Bureau group of companies for more than 27 years.
Wallace joined the Arkansas Farm Bureau as the finance manager in 1990. He was promoted to his current position in 1998.
Farm Bureau reported $205 million in Arkansas premiums in 2009. Wallace serves on the boards of the Brandon Burlsworth Foundation, Camp Aldersgate and the Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce/Associated Industries of Arkansas.
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- CEO, CFO See Annual Compensation Decline at Acxiom 1 day ago
- Saline Memorial Completes Partnership with RCCH HealthCare 15 hours ago
- After Boom in Shale, Arkansas Gas Industry Faces Halt in Drilling 5 days ago
- A Big Boost for Drones in Business (Micah Goodwin Expert Advice) 2 days ago
- Gene Whisenhunt Named President, CEO of Hickingbotham Investments 2 days ago