Vice President and General Manager
Arkansas Farm Bureau
Duff is vice present and general manager of Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Co. of Arkansas Inc., Little Rock. Wallace started working for the Louisiana Farm Bureau in 1984 and has been with the Southern Farm Bureau group of companies for more than 27 years.
Wallace joined the Arkansas Farm Bureau as the finance manager in 1990. He was promoted to his current position in 1998.
Farm Bureau reported $205 million in Arkansas premiums in 2009. Wallace serves on the boards of the Brandon Burlsworth Foundation, Camp Aldersgate and the Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce/Associated Industries of Arkansas.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Technological Innovations Bring Profitable Changes to the Fayetteville Shale 2 days ago
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood 1 day ago
- Mark Pryor, John Boozman Introduce Bill to Help Farmers Affected by Turner Grain 19 hours ago
- South Arkansas Formation Proves Disappointing So Far 2 days ago
- Freight Brokerage Company to Open Lowell Facility 17 hours ago