Vice President and General Manager
Arkansas Farm Bureau
Duff is vice present and general manager of Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Co. of Arkansas Inc., Little Rock. Wallace started working for the Louisiana Farm Bureau in 1984 and has been with the Southern Farm Bureau group of companies for more than 27 years.
Wallace joined the Arkansas Farm Bureau as the finance manager in 1990. He was promoted to his current position in 1998.
Farm Bureau reported $205 million in Arkansas premiums in 2009. Wallace serves on the boards of the Brandon Burlsworth Foundation, Camp Aldersgate and the Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce/Associated Industries of Arkansas.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 3 days ago
- Centennial Bank Acquires Florida Branches in FDIC-Assisted Deal 18 hours ago
- Update: Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare Billing Dispute 18 hours ago
- Book Excerpt: Charles Morgan on Jeff Ubben, Acxiom's Battle With ValueAct 1 day ago
- Cameron Smith, Karen Fetzer Named Top Executives at Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 1 day ago