Vice President and General Manager
Arkansas Farm Bureau
Duff is vice present and general manager of Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Co. of Arkansas Inc., Little Rock. Wallace started working for the Louisiana Farm Bureau in 1984 and has been with the Southern Farm Bureau group of companies for more than 27 years.
Wallace joined the Arkansas Farm Bureau as the finance manager in 1990. He was promoted to his current position in 1998.
Farm Bureau reported $205 million in Arkansas premiums in 2009. Wallace serves on the boards of the Brandon Burlsworth Foundation, Camp Aldersgate and the Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce/Associated Industries of Arkansas.
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- JobShare App Links People, Odd Jobs 6 days ago
- Lawmakers Decline to Approve Lottery Ad Contract 4 days ago
- Arkansas House Panel Advances Competing Tax Cut Plans 3 days ago
- Video: Daisy To Expand Rogers Plant, Create 25 Jobs 4 days ago
- John Goodson To Defend Himself at Circuit Court of Appeals 6 days ago