Vice President and General Manager
Arkansas Farm Bureau
Duff is vice present and general manager of Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Co. of Arkansas Inc., Little Rock. Wallace started working for the Louisiana Farm Bureau in 1984 and has been with the Southern Farm Bureau group of companies for more than 27 years.
Wallace joined the Arkansas Farm Bureau as the finance manager in 1990. He was promoted to his current position in 1998.
Farm Bureau reported $205 million in Arkansas premiums in 2009. Wallace serves on the boards of the Brandon Burlsworth Foundation, Camp Aldersgate and the Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce/Associated Industries of Arkansas.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Brandon Barber Should Serve About 20 Years, Feds Say 15 hours ago
- Maverick Transportation Opens $4M Driving Training Center 1 day ago
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 2 days ago
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV 1 day ago
- Report: Adding Vision, Dental Would Cost $43M 17 hours ago