Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
In 2007, Peter Banko became the president and chief executive officer of CHI St. Vincent of Little Rock, which has hospitals in Hot Springs, Little Rock, Morrilton and Sherwood. It also is continuing to develop a 37-acre ambulatory and outpatient campus in west Little Rock, which opened in 2011.
CHI St. Vincent has about 4,500 employees and is affiliated with about 1,200 physicians. Its flagship hospital in Little Rock reported $312.3 million in net patient revenue for its fiscal year that ended June 30, 2013, which was the fifth highest in the state. CHI St. Vincent is affiliated with Catholic Health Initiatives, a nonprofit health system with headquarters in Englewood, Colorado.
- It's Been a Busy 4 Days at the State Insurance Commission
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Asa Hutchinson Makes Board, Commission Appointments 1 day ago
- Brett Powell Named Director of the State Department of Higher Education 1 day ago
- Arvest Mortgage CEO Bill Roehrenbeck Joins PNC Bank of Delaware 6 days ago
- State Board Votes to Take Over Little Rock School District 2 days ago
- With Hillshire Under Its Wing, Tyson Foods' 1Q Sales, Profit Rise 1 day ago