In 2007, Peter Banko became the president and chief executive officer of CHI St. Vincent of Little Rock, which has hospitals in Hot Springs, Little Rock, Morrilton and Sherwood. It also is continuing to develop a 37-acre ambulatory and outpatient campus in west Little Rock, which opened in 2011.
CHI St. Vincent has about 4,500 employees and is affiliated with about 1,200 physicians. Its flagship hospital in Little Rock reported $312.3 million in net patient revenue for its fiscal year that ended June 30, 2013, which was the fifth highest in the state. CHI St. Vincent is affiliated with Catholic Health Initiatives, a nonprofit health system with headquarters in Englewood, Colorado.
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening 21 hours ago
- Parents Sue Fayetteville School District Over Girls' Sports 3 days ago
- EquityNet's Judd Hollas Sees Plenty of Room in Crowdfunding 3 days ago
- Tim Griffin: Changes Needed to Common Core Standards 2 days ago
- Murphy Oil Makes Executive Changes 2 days ago