Peter Banko became St. Vincent Health System's president and chief executive officer in 2007. Banko had been the chief operating officer at Christus Spohn Health system in Corpus Christi, Texas. In 2009, St. Vincent completed a $47 million project that included an expanded Critical Care Unit and emergency center. St. Vincent was scheduled to open a $30 million, 37-acre west Little Rock campus in November 2012.
St. Vincent Infirmary Medical Center reported $931 million in patient revenue and a loss of $6.4 million for its fiscal year that ended June 30, 2011. It was ranked No. 4 on the 2012 Arkansas Business list of the state's largest hospitals by revenue. St. Vincent Health System has about 3,000 employees and is affiliated with more than 700 physicians.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- Commission Investigates Judge Mike Maggio's Web Postings 2 days ago
- Steele Stephens: Martha Shoffner Took $6K at Arkansas Capitol 1 day ago
- Windstream Compensation: Down For Jeff Gardner, Up For Other Execs 23 hours ago
- Underground Tunnels Challenge Hot Springs Engineers from Past to Present 4 weeks ago
- George's Inc. Recalls 29,200 Pounds of Chicken 23 hours ago