In 2007, Peter Banko became the president and chief executive officer of CHI St. Vincent of Little Rock, which has hospitals in Hot Springs, Little Rock, Morrilton and Sherwood. It also is continuing to develop a 37-acre ambulatory and outpatient campus in west Little Rock, which opened in 2011.
CHI St. Vincent has about 4,500 employees and is affiliated with about 1,200 physicians. Its flagship hospital in Little Rock reported $312.3 million in net patient revenue for its fiscal year that ended June 30, 2013, which was the fifth highest in the state. CHI St. Vincent is affiliated with Catholic Health Initiatives, a nonprofit health system with headquarters in Englewood, Colorado.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Metro Builders Property Weighs In at $3.8 Million (Real Deals) 2 days ago
- Simmons First Completes Delta Trust Acquisition 5 hours ago
- Queen Wilhelmina Lodge to Reopen in Spring 3 hours ago
- Scooter Stuart's Tainted Assets Draw More Fire 2 days ago
- Newly Insured 'Private Option' Arkansans Present Challenges, Opportunities 2 days ago