Peter Banko became St. Vincent Health System's president and chief executive officer in 2007. Banko had been the chief operating officer at Christus Spohn Health system in Corpus Christi, Texas. In 2009, St. Vincent completed a $47 million project that included an expanded Critical Care Unit and emergency center. St. Vincent was scheduled to open a $30 million, 37-acre west Little Rock campus in November 2012.
St. Vincent Infirmary Medical Center reported $931 million in patient revenue and a loss of $6.4 million for its fiscal year that ended June 30, 2011. It was ranked No. 4 on the 2012 Arkansas Business list of the state's largest hospitals by revenue. St. Vincent Health System has about 3,000 employees and is affiliated with more than 700 physicians.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- French Hill Criticized in GOP Debate Over Donation 8 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- $150 Million Sale Brings an End To Wilson Empire 3 years ago
- Debate Might Not Change Arkansas Senate Race (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 8 hours ago
- Rickenbach Indictment Reveals More Details of One Bank Under Scooter Stuart 1 week ago