Peter Banko became St. Vincent Health System's president and chief executive officer in 2007. Banko had been the chief operating officer at Christus Spohn Health system in Corpus Christi, Texas. In 2009, St. Vincent completed a $47 million project that included an expanded Critical Care Unit and emergency center. St. Vincent was scheduled to open a $30 million, 37-acre west Little Rock campus in November 2012.
St. Vincent Infirmary Medical Center reported $931 million in patient revenue and a loss of $6.4 million for its fiscal year that ended June 30, 2011. It was ranked No. 4 on the 2012 Arkansas Business list of the state's largest hospitals by revenue. St. Vincent Health System has about 3,000 employees and is affiliated with more than 700 physicians.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- With Rollin' Smoke, Arkansas Natives Rock BBQ World in Las Vegas 2 days ago
- 5 Years Later, John Glasgow's Disappearance Still Unexplained 1 year ago
- Phoenix Village, State's First Mall, Hits Hard Times 8 years ago
- Red Beauty Lounge Debuts in Heights 2 days ago