Peter Banko became St. Vincent Health System's president and chief executive officer in 2007. Banko had been the chief operating officer at Christus Spohn Health system in Corpus Christi, Texas. In 2009, St. Vincent completed a $47 million project that included an expanded Critical Care Unit and emergency center. St. Vincent was scheduled to open a $30 million, 37-acre west Little Rock campus in November 2012.
St. Vincent Infirmary Medical Center reported $931 million in patient revenue and a loss of $6.4 million for its fiscal year that ended June 30, 2011. It was ranked No. 4 on the 2012 Arkansas Business list of the state's largest hospitals by revenue. St. Vincent Health System has about 3,000 employees and is affiliated with more than 700 physicians.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- #ARWX: More Than 27,000 Without Power in Arkansas 33 mins ago
- Update: John Stacks, Banker and Owner of Mountain Pure Water, Indicted on 11 Counts 2 days ago
- Arkansas Best to Close 30 Service Terminals 1 day ago
- Stratton's Market Growing In Both Size and Offerings 4 days ago
- Goodwill to Open 9th Little Rock Store Next Week 18 hours ago