In 2007, Peter Banko became the president and chief executive officer of CHI St. Vincent of Little Rock, which has hospitals in Hot Springs, Little Rock, Morrilton and Sherwood. It also is continuing to develop a 37-acre ambulatory and outpatient campus in west Little Rock, which opened in 2011.
CHI St. Vincent has about 4,500 employees and is affiliated with about 1,200 physicians. Its flagship hospital in Little Rock reported $312.3 million in net patient revenue for its fiscal year that ended June 30, 2013, which was the fifth highest in the state. CHI St. Vincent is affiliated with Catholic Health Initiatives, a nonprofit health system with headquarters in Englewood, Colorado.
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Joe Thompson To Leave Surgeon General Post; John Selig Asked to Stay at DHS 3 days ago
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 5 days ago
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List 4 days ago
- Blue & You Foundation Gives $2.6M in Grants 4 days ago