In 2007, Peter Banko became the president and chief executive officer of CHI St. Vincent of Little Rock, which has hospitals in Hot Springs, Little Rock, Morrilton and Sherwood. It also is continuing to develop a 37-acre ambulatory and outpatient campus in west Little Rock, which opened in 2011.
CHI St. Vincent has about 4,500 employees and is affiliated with about 1,200 physicians. Its flagship hospital in Little Rock reported $312.3 million in net patient revenue for its fiscal year that ended June 30, 2013, which was the fifth highest in the state. CHI St. Vincent is affiliated with Catholic Health Initiatives, a nonprofit health system with headquarters in Englewood, Colorado.
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Update: Tech Park, Richard Mays Settle on Price 4 days ago
- Club Fed: Ex-Inmates, Lawyers Describe Reality of Life Behind Bars 4 years ago
- Georgia-Pacific's Crossett Mill On Front Line of Tissue Wars 6 days ago
- ATBI Shows Bentonville with Strong Construction, Real Estate 4 days ago
- Update: Scott Inman to Leave KATV in Early 2016, Join GenWealth 5 days ago