Dr. Jonathan R. Bates became president and CEO of Arkansas Children's Hospital in 1993. He had been a pediatrics instructor at Harvard Medical School and specialized in ambulatory medicine and emergency medicine at Children's Hospital Medical Center in Boston. He was senior vice president at Children's Hospital & Health Center in San Diego and administrator at Memorial Miller Children's Hospital in Long Beach, Calif.
In the fall of 2012, ACH opened its $115 million South Wing, which will add 54 inpatient beds to the hospital's current total of 316. For the fiscal year that ended June 30, 2011, ACH had $718 million in patient revenue with a net income of $43 million, ranking it sixth on Arkansas Business' 2012 list of the state's largest hospitals by revenue.
- UCA Narrows President Applicants to 8
- Asa Hutchinson Weighs In On Trump Comments
- Waltons Among Forbes' Top 20 Richest
- Dallas Company Buys Sears, Doctors Hospital Site for $44M 4 days ago
- A Power Line to Nowhere (Julie Morton Commentary) 7 days ago
- Egg-Producing Flock Destruction Continues 7 days ago
- Report: Arkansas Medical Pot Plan Costs More Than It Raises 3 days ago
- Zips Car Wash of Jonesboro Acquires Boomerang Car Wash 2 months ago