Dr. Jonathan R. Bates became president and CEO of Arkansas Children's Hospital in 1993. He had been a pediatrics instructor at Harvard Medical School and specialized in ambulatory medicine and emergency medicine at Children's Hospital Medical Center in Boston. He was senior vice president at Children's Hospital & Health Center in San Diego and administrator at Memorial Miller Children's Hospital in Long Beach, Calif.
In the fall of 2012, ACH opened its $115 million South Wing, which will add 54 inpatient beds to the hospital's current total of 316. For the fiscal year that ended June 30, 2011, ACH had $718 million in patient revenue with a net income of $43 million, ranking it sixth on Arkansas Business' 2012 list of the state's largest hospitals by revenue.
- Report: Wal-Mart CFO Claims 'Very Good Sales' Lately
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- CJRW Takes On Changes in Marketing Industry 3 days ago
- The Fiscal Session, and Everything After (Blake Rutherford On Politics) 1 day ago
- Arkansas Man Killed in Accident at Norandal USA Plant in Newport 2 hours ago
- UCA Ex-Administrator Gets 3-Year Prison Sentence 2 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago