Russell Harrington Jr.
Russ Harrington has been president of Baptist Health since 1984. With seven hospitals, Baptist Health is the state's largest hospital system. He previously served as associate executive director of Baptist Health, administrator of Baptist Health Medical Center in Little Rock and executive director of Baptist Memorial Hospital in Kansas City, Mo. Harrington is a fellow in the American College of Healthcare Executives and a board member of the Baptist Health Foundation.
He also is a past chairman of the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce and is a member of the Health Care Industry Council of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
In 2011, Baptist Health Medical Center of Little Rock reported patient revenue of $1.4 billion, the most in the state, with a net income of $22 million. Baptist Health is preparing to launch a $110 million capital campaign to renovate its Little Rock hospital.
- THV 11 News: Vilonia Business Reopens After Tornado
- Clinton Family Remembers Oscar de la Renta
- Social Media Reactions to Final Gubernatorial Debate
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 2 days ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Turner Grain Close to Filing $25M Bankruptcy 1 day ago
- Arkansas Fellowship Announces First Class, Host Companies 5 months ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 2 days ago