Russell Harrington Jr.
Russ Harrington has been president of Baptist Health since 1984. With seven hospitals, Baptist Health is the state's largest hospital system. He previously served as associate executive director of Baptist Health, administrator of Baptist Health Medical Center in Little Rock and executive director of Baptist Memorial Hospital in Kansas City, Mo. Harrington is a fellow in the American College of Healthcare Executives and a board member of the Baptist Health Foundation.
He also is a past chairman of the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce and is a member of the Health Care Industry Council of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
In 2011, Baptist Health Medical Center of Little Rock reported patient revenue of $1.4 billion, the most in the state, with a net income of $22 million. Baptist Health is preparing to launch a $110 million capital campaign to renovate its Little Rock hospital.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Developmental Center Sells for $3.2 Million (Real Deals) 6 hours ago
- Dennis Developmental Center Leads Off Recent Seven-Digit Deals 4 weeks ago
- Rock Creek Square Deal Totals $6.4 Million 2 months ago
- Competition Comes To Jonesboro TV 2 weeks ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 4 years ago