Russell Harrington Jr.
Russ Harrington has been president of Baptist Health since 1984. With seven hospitals, Baptist Health is the state's largest hospital system. He previously served as associate executive director of Baptist Health, administrator of Baptist Health Medical Center in Little Rock and executive director of Baptist Memorial Hospital in Kansas City, Mo. Harrington is a fellow in the American College of Healthcare Executives and a board member of the Baptist Health Foundation.
He also is a past chairman of the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce and is a member of the Health Care Industry Council of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
In 2011, Baptist Health Medical Center of Little Rock reported patient revenue of $1.4 billion, the most in the state, with a net income of $22 million. Baptist Health is preparing to launch a $110 million capital campaign to renovate its Little Rock hospital.
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Robinson Center Adding Outdoor Terrace, Begins Booking Events
- Arkansas Convention Center Troubles Dog Texarkana Investor 1 day ago
- Asa Hutchinson's Top Aide Departing at End of Month 21 hours ago
- Arkansas Budget Bill Boosts Human Services, School Funding 1 day ago
- After Oh Baby Sale, It's Back to Basics for Fran Free 1 day ago
- International Paper to Buy 7 Pulp Mills from Weyerhaeuser 22 hours ago