Russell Harrington Jr.
Russ Harrington has been president of Baptist Health since 1984. With seven hospitals, Baptist Health is the state's largest hospital system. He previously served as associate executive director of Baptist Health, administrator of Baptist Health Medical Center in Little Rock and executive director of Baptist Memorial Hospital in Kansas City, Mo. Harrington is a fellow in the American College of Healthcare Executives and a board member of the Baptist Health Foundation.
He also is a past chairman of the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce and is a member of the Health Care Industry Council of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
In 2011, Baptist Health Medical Center of Little Rock reported patient revenue of $1.4 billion, the most in the state, with a net income of $22 million. Baptist Health is preparing to launch a $110 million capital campaign to renovate its Little Rock hospital.
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- New UCA President Houston Davis Talks Priorities, Plans 9 hours ago
- Machen Succeeds McFatridge as CEO of Bear State Financial 2 days ago
- Price-Fixing Lawsuit Triggers More Litigation Against Tyson 5 days ago
- Trump, Sworn in as President, Promises to Put 'America First' 8 hours ago
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax 11 hours ago