Russell Harrington Jr.
Russ Harrington has been president of Baptist Health since 1984. With seven hospitals, Baptist Health is the state's largest hospital system. He previously served as associate executive director of Baptist Health, administrator of Baptist Health Medical Center in Little Rock and executive director of Baptist Memorial Hospital in Kansas City, Mo. Harrington is a fellow in the American College of Healthcare Executives and a board member of the Baptist Health Foundation.
He also is a past chairman of the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce and is a member of the Health Care Industry Council of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
In 2011, Baptist Health Medical Center of Little Rock reported patient revenue of $1.4 billion, the most in the state, with a net income of $22 million. Baptist Health is preparing to launch a $110 million capital campaign to renovate its Little Rock hospital.
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Former Arkansas US Rep. Jay Dickey Dies at 77 2 days ago
- Acxiom Returning to Conway Roots 6 days ago
- UPDATE: Four KARK Employees Fired In Video Aftermath; Nexstar VP Apologizes 7 years ago
- Arkansas Conducts First Execution Since 2005, Plans 3 More 2 days ago
- Mountain Pine Struggling Two Years After Plant Shuts Down 8 years ago