Russell Harrington Jr.
Russ Harrington has been president of Baptist Health since 1984. With seven hospitals, Baptist Health is the state's largest hospital system. He previously served as associate executive director of Baptist Health, administrator of Baptist Health Medical Center in Little Rock and executive director of Baptist Memorial Hospital in Kansas City, Mo. Harrington is a fellow in the American College of Healthcare Executives and a board member of the Baptist Health Foundation.
He also is a past chairman of the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce and is a member of the Health Care Industry Council of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
In 2011, Baptist Health Medical Center of Little Rock reported patient revenue of $1.4 billion, the most in the state, with a net income of $22 million. Baptist Health is preparing to launch a $110 million capital campaign to renovate its Little Rock hospital.
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- nGage Labs Cuts 15 Jobs in Little Rock, But Still Open for Business 11 hours ago
- Commission Approves Osteopathic Medical School at Arkansas State 13 hours ago
- Bid to Repeal Arkansas Anti-Discrimination Limits Advances 13 hours ago
- J.B. Hunt Shareholders Vote Down Emissions Proposal 1 day ago
- Matt Crafton of Crafton Tull on Why Construction Clients Shouldn't 'Coast' Along 5 days ago