Tim Johnsen has been president and CEO of St. Joseph's Mercy Health System since 2008. In 2010, St. Joseph's added an electronic health record system and acquired an outpatient surgery center, HealthPark Hospital in Hot Springs, and the HealthFirst Physicians Group. For its fiscal year that ended in June 2011, St. Joseph's had $645.7 million in patient revenue and a net income of $1.8 million, placing it at No. 8 on the 2012 Arkansas Business list of the state's largest hospitals by revenue.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Mark Pryor Takes Job with Venable 12 hours ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 2 days ago
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 2 days ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 1 day ago
- Franchises Still Rule the Roost of Top Restaurants in the State by Receipts 2 days ago