Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
In November 2009, Dr. Dan Rahn became the chancellor of the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, which is Arkansas’ only academic health sciences center. It has patient care, education and research facilities across the state. UAMS is the state’s largest public employer with more than 10,000 employees, including nearly 1,000 physicians.
For its fiscal year that ended June 30, 2013, it had operating revenue of $1.16 billion. Before joining UAMS, Rahn was the president of the Medical College of Georgia and the senior vice chancellor for health and medical programs for the University System of Georgia.
- It's Been a Busy 4 Days at the State Insurance Commission
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Brett Powell Named Director of the State Department of Higher Education 2 days ago
- Here's How You Can Get Into Warren Stephens' Exclusive Alotian Club 2 years ago
- Asa Hutchinson Shrinks the 'No' Caucus on Medicaid (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 9 hours ago
- Brandi Hinkle Named President of Arkansas Public Relations Society 2 weeks ago
- Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield Names Max Greenwood Director of Governmental, Media Relations 2 days ago