D. Melody Trimble
Melody Trimble became the CEO of Sparks Health System in Fort Smith in December 2009. Trimble had been the CEO at Venice Regional Medical Center in Venice, Fla. In 2010, she was awarded Chief Executive Officer of the Year by Health Management Associates. The Sparks Health System, which has more than 1,900 employees, includes the Sparks Regional Medical Center, 36 clinics and a physician group with more than 80 members.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 4 days ago
- What's It Worth to You? (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 7 days ago
- Update: Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare Billing Dispute 2 days ago
- Centennial Bank Acquires Florida Branches in FDIC-Assisted Deal 2 days ago
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 4 days ago