David Wroten is the executive vice president of the Arkansas Medical Society, which represents more than 4,000 physicians and medical students. Wroten serves as the society’s spokesman and oversees the implementation of its policies and programs. Wroten is also the president and CEO of AMS Benefits Inc., a for-profit subsidiary of the Arkansas Medical Society that provides insurance and other services to AMS members.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Vestcom International to Move Headquarters to One Cantrell Building 2 days ago
- Arkansas Travel Agents Say: We're Still Flying High 3 days ago
- Charles Morgan to Entrepreneurs: Surround Yourself with Good People 15 hours ago
- Tuckerman Couple Give $650K to Stadium Project at A-State 1 day ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 3 days ago