President and CEO
Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce
Jay Chesshir began his career at the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce in 2005 as economic development team leader. In 2006, he was promoted to president and CEO and was named Arkansas Economic Developer of the Year.
Since 2007, Chesshir has helped attract Welspun Gujarat Stahl Rohren Ltd. of Mumbai, India, LM Glasfiber of Denmark and Man Industries of Mumbai to the Port of Little Rock. Chesshir also helped court Caterpillar, a $140 million project that started operation in 2010 in North Little Rock.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Simmons Name Appears on Arkansas' Tallest Building 1 day ago
- $2B Program to Improve Arkansas Highways Begins 20 hours ago
- Cracking The Complex Code of Arkansas Politics (Robert Coon On Politics) 1 day ago
- Rickenbach Indictment Reveals More Details of One Bank Under Scooter Stuart 3 days ago
- Three More Banks Sue Dennis Smiley Over Loans 3 days ago