President and CEO
Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce
Jay Chesshir began his career at the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce in 2005 as economic development team leader. In 2006, he was promoted to president and CEO and was named Arkansas Economic Developer of the Year.
Since 2007, Chesshir has helped attract Welspun Gujarat Stahl Rohren Ltd. of Mumbai, India, LM Glasfiber of Denmark and Man Industries of Mumbai to the Port of Little Rock. Chesshir also helped court Caterpillar, a $140 million project that started operation in 2010 in North Little Rock.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 8 months ago
- Arkansas Best Execs Enjoy Fruit of Profitable 2013 5 days ago
- Underground Tunnels Challenge Hot Springs Engineers from Past to Present 4 weeks ago
- Filing Period Highlights Arkansas Political Shift (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 14 hours ago
- Commission Investigates Judge Mike Maggio's Web Postings 3 days ago