President and CEO
Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce
Jay Chesshir began his career at the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce in 2005 as economic development team leader. In 2006, he was promoted to president and CEO and was named Arkansas Economic Developer of the Year.
Since 2007, Chesshir has helped attract Welspun Gujarat Stahl Rohren Ltd. of Mumbai, India, LM Glasfiber of Denmark and Man Industries of Mumbai to the Port of Little Rock. Chesshir also helped court Caterpillar, a $140 million project that started operation in 2010 in North Little Rock.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- 5 Years Later, John Glasgow's Disappearance Still Unexplained 10 months ago
- ASU Discusses Osteopathic Medical School with NYIT 6 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 1 year ago
- Update: John Stacks, Banker and Owner of Mountain Pure Water, Indicted on 11 Counts 4 days ago
- $1.7M Transaction Visits Motel 6 Property (Real Deals) 6 days ago