President and CEO
Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce
Jay Chesshir began his career at the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce in 2005 as economic development team leader. In 2006, he was promoted to president and CEO and was named Arkansas Economic Developer of the Year.
Since 2007, Chesshir has helped attract Welspun Gujarat Stahl Rohren Ltd. of Mumbai, India, LM Glasfiber of Denmark and Man Industries of Mumbai to the Port of Little Rock. Chesshir also helped court Caterpillar, a $140 million project that started operation in 2010 in North Little Rock.
- Soirée: Potbelly Sandwich Shop Coming to Little Rock
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- Arkansas Doctors Discover the Joys Of Concierge Care 3 days ago
- Speaking at Farm Bureau Forum, Tom Cotton Defends 'No' Vote On Farm Bill 21 hours ago
- APEI Gets $3.5M Contract to Develop Fighter Jet Power Modules 4 hours ago
- Robin Bowen Elected as Arkansas Tech's Next President 24 hours ago
- Attorney-Client Privilege and Work Product (Amy Lee Stewart Commentary) 3 days ago