Center for Business & Economic Research, University of Arkansas Walton College of Business
Since she became director of the Center for Business & Economic Research at the University of Arkansas Walton Business College in 2007, Kathy Deck and her team have produced dozens of economic research reports and have served as a source of strategic information for every industry in Arkansas.
Deck is the lead researcher of the Arvest Bank-sponsored Skyline Report, which examines the northwest Arkansas real estate market, and the new Arvest Consumer Sentiment Survey, which measures the attitudes of Arkansas consumers. Before arriving at UA, Deck worked as an antitrust economist in the Arizona Attorney General’s Office, examining mergers and acquisitions.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Rod Ford: Little Rock Startup Scene Needs Capital
- Community Bankers Group Responds to Wal-Mart's GoBank Checking Accounts
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Otter Creek Mall Development Decades in the Making 2 days ago
- Sager Sells Allens Properties to Jim Bob Duggar 2 days ago
- Episcopal Collegiate Names New Head of School 2 hours ago
- Wal-Mart: Tracy Morgan Wasn't Wearing Seatbelt in Crash 20 hours ago
- If Arkansas Goes Wet, ABC Has Plan 2 days ago