Center for Business & Economic Research, Walton College of Business
Kathy Deck became director of the Center for Business & Economic Research at the University of Arkansas in 2007. Last year, Deck's biggest project was a statewide economic study commissioned by the UA.
She is the lead researcher for the quarterly Skyline Report, which examines the northwest Arkansas real estate market and is produced in collaboration with Arvest Bank. Deck took the post at the Sam M. Walton College of Business after working as an antitrust economist in the Arizona Attorney General's Office, examining mergers and acquisitions.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- #ARWX: More Than 27,000 Without Power in Arkansas 21 mins ago
- Update: John Stacks, Banker and Owner of Mountain Pure Water, Indicted on 11 Counts 2 days ago
- Arkansas Best to Close 30 Service Terminals 24 hours ago
- Stratton's Market Growing In Both Size and Offerings 4 days ago
- Goodwill to Open 9th Little Rock Store Next Week 18 hours ago