Center for Business & Economic Research, University of Arkansas Walton College of Business
Since she became director of the Center for Business & Economic Research at the University of Arkansas Walton Business College in 2007, Kathy Deck and her team have produced dozens of economic research reports and have served as a source of strategic information for every industry in Arkansas.
Deck is the lead researcher of the Arvest Bank-sponsored Skyline Report, which examines the northwest Arkansas real estate market, and the new Arvest Consumer Sentiment Survey, which measures the attitudes of Arkansas consumers. Before arriving at UA, Deck worked as an antitrust economist in the Arizona Attorney General’s Office, examining mergers and acquisitions.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- A Depressing Motivator (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Tim Griffin: Changes Needed to Common Core Standards 11 hours ago
- Bentonville Developer Gets His Land at Hall Crossing (NWA Real Deals) 2 days ago
- Simmons First National Ramps Up Growth Via Acquisition 2 days ago
- Venture Center Launches Pitch 'N Pint Contest 1 day ago