Center for Business & Economic Research, Walton College of Business
Kathy Deck became director of the Center for Business & Economic Research at the University of Arkansas in 2007. Last year, Deck's biggest project was a statewide economic study commissioned by the UA.
She is the lead researcher for the quarterly Skyline Report, which examines the northwest Arkansas real estate market and is produced in collaboration with Arvest Bank. Deck took the post at the Sam M. Walton College of Business after working as an antitrust economist in the Arizona Attorney General's Office, examining mergers and acquisitions.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- Obamacare Hit by Ruling, but Subsidies to Continue 14 hours ago
- Arkansas Law Grads Still Finding Tight Market 2 days ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 2 days ago
- Top Brands Fuel Tyson's Biggest Play 2 days ago
- UCA Names Kelley Erstine Chief of Staff 16 hours ago