Center for Business & Economic Research, Walton College of Business
Kathy Deck became director of the Center for Business & Economic Research at the University of Arkansas in 2007. Last year, Deck's biggest project was a statewide economic study commissioned by the UA.
She is the lead researcher for the quarterly Skyline Report, which examines the northwest Arkansas real estate market and is produced in collaboration with Arvest Bank. Deck took the post at the Sam M. Walton College of Business after working as an antitrust economist in the Arizona Attorney General's Office, examining mergers and acquisitions.
- Video: WSJ Looks at Wal-Mart's High-Stakes Battle With Amazon
- Tyson Foods Plans $11M Expansion in Sherman, Texas
- Here Are Some of the Golfers You'll See at Alotian Club's Western Amateur Tournament
- Even With Frequent Flier Miles, Jeff Standridge Feels at Home with Acxiom 3 days ago
- Arkansas Officials Confirm Avian Flu in Scott County Chicken 19 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 12 months ago
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2013 3 days ago
- 5 Years Later, John Glasgow's Disappearance Still Unexplained 5 months ago