Center for Business & Economic Research, University of Arkansas Walton College of Business
Since she became director of the Center for Business & Economic Research at the University of Arkansas Walton Business College in 2007, Kathy Deck and her team have produced dozens of economic research reports and have served as a source of strategic information for every industry in Arkansas.
Deck is the lead researcher of the Arvest Bank-sponsored Skyline Report, which examines the northwest Arkansas real estate market, and the new Arvest Consumer Sentiment Survey, which measures the attitudes of Arkansas consumers. Before arriving at UA, Deck worked as an antitrust economist in the Arizona Attorney General’s Office, examining mergers and acquisitions.
Arkansas Business Staff
- THV: Caterpillar to Lay off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Sherwood, Pulaski County Sued Over Hot Check Court Fines, Arrests 3 days ago
- LRCVB Moves Ahead on Deal for Cromwell Building 1 day ago
- Group Asks Arkansas Court to Block Medical Marijuana Measure 15 hours ago
- Issue 3: A Job-Luring Amendment, or Corporate Welfare? 4 days ago
- Cornelius Schnitzler: Air Industry Lifts Arkansas in Berlin 4 days ago