Center for Business & Economic Research, Walton College of Business
Kathy Deck became director of the Center for Business & Economic Research at the University of Arkansas in 2007. Last year, Deck's biggest project was a statewide economic study commissioned by the UA.
She is the lead researcher for the quarterly Skyline Report, which examines the northwest Arkansas real estate market and is produced in collaboration with Arvest Bank. Deck took the post at the Sam M. Walton College of Business after working as an antitrust economist in the Arizona Attorney General's Office, examining mergers and acquisitions.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- $150 Million Sale Brings an End To Wilson Empire 3 years ago
- BKD Tops List of Largest Accounting Firms 8 years ago
- 5 Years Later, John Glasgow's Disappearance Still Unexplained 1 year ago
- Shoe Company Munro Laying Off 56 in Hot Springs 2 days ago