Center for Business & Economic Research, University of Arkansas at Fort Smith
Kermit Kuehn (pronounced keen) is the founding director of the Center for Business Research & Economic Development, which is in UAF’s College of Business.
He began working at UAF in 2006 as a part-time faculty member in management and entrepreneurship and as a part-time director of the Family Enterprise Center. He continued in that role until the end of 2008. He previously worked for 10 years at universities in the United Arab Emirates and Oman as a faculty member and in various administrative roles.
Arkansas Business Staff
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- ESP Confirms Jefferson County Site For $3B Project, Citing Easement Success 2 days ago
- Business Opponents Say Legalizing Medical Marijuana Unsafe, Would Drive Away Jobs 1 day ago
- What Small Businesses Need to Know About Cyber Attacks (Commentary) 1 day ago
- Little Rock TEDx Event to Focus on 'New Beginnings' 5 hours ago
- Solar Power On the Rise in Arkansas 4 days ago