Center for Business & Economic Research, University of Arkansas at Fort Smith
Kermit Kuehn (pronounced keen) is the founding director of the Center for Business Research & Economic Development, which is in UAF’s College of Business.
He began working at UAF in 2006 as a part-time faculty member in management and entrepreneurship and as a part-time director of the Family Enterprise Center. He continued in that role until the end of 2008. He previously worked for 10 years at universities in the United Arab Emirates and Oman as a faculty member and in various administrative roles.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Our Community, Our Dollars Ends Efforts in Faulkner, Craighead Counties 12 hours ago
- NERA Study: EPA Regs Would Cost Arkansas Jobs, Millions in Compliance 20 hours ago
- ArcBest 2Q Profit Triples From Last Year 21 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Whataburger On Way to Fayetteville (NWA Real Deals) 4 days ago