Center for Business & Economic Research, University of Arkansas at Fort Smith
Kermit Kuehn (pronounced keen) is the founding director of the Center for Business Research & Economic Development, which is in UAF’s College of Business.
He began working at UAF in 2006 as a part-time faculty member in management and entrepreneurship and as a part-time director of the Family Enterprise Center. He continued in that role until the end of 2008. He previously worked for 10 years at universities in the United Arab Emirates and Oman as a faculty member and in various administrative roles.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Beaudet Aviation to Land at Little Rock, Create 75 Jobs 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- U.S. Marshals Museum Gets $5M Pledge 17 hours ago
- Crittenden Regional Hospital Files Chapter 7 Bankruptcy 1 day ago
- Arkansas' Higher Education Enrollment Down 1 Percent 18 hours ago