Center for Business & Economic Research, University of Arkansas at Fort Smith
Kermit Kuehn (pronounced keen) is the founding director of the Center for Business Research & Economic Development, which is in UAF’s College of Business.
He began working at UAF in 2006 as a part-time faculty member in management and entrepreneurship and as a part-time director of the Family Enterprise Center. He continued in that role until the end of 2008. He previously worked for 10 years at universities in the United Arab Emirates and Oman as a faculty member and in various administrative roles.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Joe Thompson To Leave Surgeon General Post; John Selig Asked to Stay at DHS 3 days ago
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List 4 days ago
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 4 days ago
- Blue & You Foundation Gives $2.6M in Grants 3 days ago