Center for Business & Economic Research, University of Arkansas at Fort Smith
Kermit Kuehn (pronounced keen) is the founding director of the Center for Business Research & Economic Development, which is in UAF’s College of Business.
He began working at UAF in 2006 as a part-time faculty member in management and entrepreneurship and as a part-time director of the Family Enterprise Center. He continued in that role until the end of 2008. He previously worked for 10 years at universities in the United Arab Emirates and Oman as a faculty member and in various administrative roles.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Video: Watch Tom Cotton's Republican National Convention Speech
- US Regulators: Still Heavy Risk in Big Bank Loans 1 day ago
- Chambers Bank Lands $2 Million Golden Judgment 5 days ago
- More Time Given for Medical Marijuana Petitions 2 days ago
- Home Ownership Down, Renting Up in Central Arkansas 2 days ago
- ArcBest Corp. Reports 48 Percent Income Drop for 2Q 1 day ago