Chief Economist and State Forecaster
Institute for Economic Advancement, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Before arriving in Little Rock in 2009, Michael Pakko spent 16 years as a research economist and officer at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, where he published research on a variety of topics, including international trade, economic growth, macroeconomics and public policy.
In addition to his research and forecasting responsibilities at IEA — including the annual Arkansas Economic Forecast Conference — Pakko is an adjunct professor at the UALR College of Business, and he is an active blogger at ArkansasEconomist.com.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Chapel Ridge Complex Houses $8M Transaction (Real Deals) 9 hours ago
- Tally of Largest Commercial Building Projects in Arkansas Hits $2.4 Billion 9 hours ago
- Rickenbach To Offer Low Risk Status for No Prison at Wednesday Sentencing 9 hours ago
- Accountants on Arkansas Campuses Find Numbers in Their Favor 1 week ago
- SPONSORED: Tis' The Season To Be A Great Accountant 7 days ago