Chief Economist and State Forecaster
Institute for Economic Advancement, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
From 1993 until 2009, Michael Pakko was a research economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, where he published research on topics such as international trade, economic growth, macroeconomics and public policy.
Pakko was also an adjunct assistant professor at Saint Louis University’s Cook School of Business and was a research fellow at the Show-Me Institute, a public policy think tank. From 2006 until 2009, Pakko was the Little Rock Zone Expert for the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, monitoring and reporting on economic conditions in Arkansas.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Home BancShares' 1Q Profit A Record, Up 56 Percent 9 hours ago
- Simmons First 1Q Profit Down 27 Percent 8 hours ago
- Rickenbach Indictment Reveals More Details of One Bank Under Scooter Stuart 4 days ago
- Simmons Name Appears on Arkansas' Tallest Building 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon, Wife Give $1M to UA Walton Business College 8 hours ago