Chief Economist and State Forecaster
Institute for Economic Advancement, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Before arriving in Little Rock in 2009, Michael Pakko spent 16 years as a research economist and officer at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, where he published research on a variety of topics, including international trade, economic growth, macroeconomics and public policy.
In addition to his research and forecasting responsibilities at IEA — including the annual Arkansas Economic Forecast Conference — Pakko is an adjunct professor at the UALR College of Business, and he is an active blogger at ArkansasEconomist.com.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Report: US Truckers Generated Record $700B in Revenue Last Year
- Lindsey Co. Faces Changing Market as Golf Course Demand Drops 12 months ago
- Acxiom Corp. Sells IT Business for $190M, Previews 4Q Earnings 5 days ago
- Epoch Men's Clinic Expanding in Arkansas 1 week ago
- IABC Plans 'New Media' Workshop 1 week ago
- Asa Hutchinson Proposes $87M Bond Package for Lockheed Martin 4 days ago