Chief Economist and State Forecaster
Institute for Economic Advancement, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
From 1993 until 2009, Michael Pakko was a research economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, where he published research on topics such as international trade, economic growth, macroeconomics and public policy.
Pakko was also an adjunct assistant professor at Saint Louis University’s Cook School of Business and was a research fellow at the Show-Me Institute, a public policy think tank. From 2006 until 2009, Pakko was the Little Rock Zone Expert for the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, monitoring and reporting on economic conditions in Arkansas.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- ASU Discusses Osteopathic Medical School with NYIT 6 days ago
- 5 Years Later, John Glasgow's Disappearance Still Unexplained 10 months ago
- #ARWX: Bitter Cold Remains in Arkansas Around After Ice Storm 21 hours ago
- $1.7M Transaction Visits Motel 6 Property (Real Deals) 6 days ago
- Update: John Stacks, Banker and Owner of Mountain Pure Water, Indicted on 11 Counts 5 days ago