Chief Economist and State Forecaster
Institute for Economic Advancement, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
From 1993 until 2009, Michael Pakko was a research economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, where he published research on topics such as international trade, economic growth, macroeconomics and public policy.
Pakko was also an adjunct assistant professor at Saint Louis University’s Cook School of Business and was a research fellow at the Show-Me Institute, a public policy think tank. From 2006 until 2009, Pakko was the Little Rock Zone Expert for the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, monitoring and reporting on economic conditions in Arkansas.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- Atlanta Hawks' Joe Johnson Rides Up High in His Super Truck 6 years ago
- 'Redemption' Internet Conspiracy Theory Backfires for 81-Year-Old Fred Neal 5 months ago
- Arkansas Best Execs Enjoy Fruit of Profitable 2013 5 days ago
- Underground Tunnels Challenge Hot Springs Engineers from Past to Present 4 weeks ago
- New Walmart Convenience Store To Open in Bentonville 2 hours ago