Administrator for Economic Analysis and Tax Research
Arkansas Department of Finance & Administration
John Shelnutt joined the Arkansas Department of Finance & Administration as administrator for economic analysis and tax research in 2005. He provides revenue forecasting for the state budget process.
He also presents research and revenue reports to senior finance officials and Gov. Mike Beebe. Shelnutt previously was the senior research economist and director of research at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock Institute for Economic Advancement.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Beth Ward, Little Rock TV Mainstay, Dies 1 day ago
- Christen Franke of Franke's Cafeteria Dies at 37 3 days ago
- The Overtime Exemption Rules Are On Hold — What Do You Do Now? (Stuart Jackson Commentary) 2 days ago
- Arkansas Supreme Court Throws Out Ruling on Birth Certificate Law 2 days ago
- Governor, Speaker, Senate Leader Name 5 to Medical Marijuana Commission 3 days ago