Administrator for Economic Analysis and Tax Research
Arkansas Department of Finance & Administration
John Shelnutt joined the Arkansas Department of Finance & Administration as administrator for economic analysis and tax research in 2005. He provides revenue forecasting for the state budget process.
He also presents research and revenue reports to senior finance officials and Gov. Mike Beebe. Shelnutt previously was the senior research economist and director of research at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock Institute for Economic Advancement.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- State of the South Report Cites Innovation Hub as Key to Arkansas Growth
- THV 11 News: Vilonia Business Reopens After Tornado
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 3 days ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Arkansas Children's Hospital Seven-Year Campaign Raises $167M 12 hours ago