Administrator for Economic Analysis and Tax Research
Arkansas Department of Finance & Administration
John Shelnutt joined the Arkansas Department of Finance & Administration as administrator for economic analysis and tax research in 2005. He provides revenue forecasting for the state budget process.
He also presents research and revenue reports to senior finance officials and Gov. Mike Beebe. Shelnutt previously was the senior research economist and director of research at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock Institute for Economic Advancement.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Hospitality Arrives Before Hotel at Arkansas State 7 days ago
- After Agreement in Court, Glo Reinstates All Flights 5 days ago
- Higher Education Bubble Vexing for Arkansas Institutions 7 days ago
- Even in Bankruptcy, College Debt Stands 7 days ago
- Asa Hutchinson Calls for $70M in Budget Cuts 2 days ago