Administrator for Economic Analysis and Tax Research
Arkansas Department of Finance & Administration
John Shelnutt joined the Arkansas Department of Finance & Administration as administrator for economic analysis and tax research in 2005. He provides revenue forecasting for the state budget process.
He also presents research and revenue reports to senior finance officials and Gov. Mike Beebe. Shelnutt previously was the senior research economist and director of research at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock Institute for Economic Advancement.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- New Firm, Campbell Ward, Emerges From Noble Strategies 15 hours ago
- Georgia Pacific To Sell Pine Chemicals Business for $315M 21 hours ago
- CARTI Names Adam Head as President, CEO 2 days ago
- Update: Arvest to Buy Bear State Bank in $391M All-Cash Deal 2 days ago
- Walton Family Gives $120M to Start School of Art at UA 20 hours ago