Institute for Economic Advancement, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
In 2008, Jim Youngquist became director of the Institute for Economic Advancement in the College of Business at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. In his role at UALR, he leads the only university-based economic development outreach unit in Arkansas that has a statewide mission for research and technical assistance.
He has taken on initiatives that include economic development strategies and community development strategies for various regions of the state. Youngquist also works with the Governor's Task Force for the 21st Century Economy to expand economic opportunities across the state. He is a director with the SouthEast Regional Directors Institute, a professional development association for regional council executive directors and the councils in several Southern states.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 2 days ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 4 days ago
- Bill Simon Stepping Down As Leader of Wal-Mart's U.S. Stores 23 hours ago
- Maverick Transportation Opens $4M Driving Training Center 16 hours ago
- Arkansas' 75 Largest Private Companies 2 years ago