Institute for Economic Advancement, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Jim Youngquist has led the Institute for Economic Advancement in the College of Business at UALR since 2008.
IEA provides community economic development research, technical assistance and training statewide. The institute is the State Census Data Center, the state economic forecast and GIS center and the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Economic Development Administration University Center for Arkansas.
Before coming to IEA, Youngquist served for more than 20 years as a member of various public service and outreach units at the University of Georgia.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Joins in Chorus Against Religious Protection Bill
- Video: Mavis Lindsey on the Closure of Lindsey's Resort
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- Arkansas Lawmaker Urges Ban on California Wine Over Egg Law 9 hours ago
- Harps Sherwood Store Delayed by Dunkin' Donuts Details 5 days ago
- Asa Hutchinson Names Mike Preston as New AEDC Director 1 day ago
- Windstream Board Gives Final Approval for REIT 1 day ago
- I.O. Metro Names John Erdos New CEO 1 day ago