Institute for Economic Advancement, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Jim Youngquist has led the Institute for Economic Advancement in the College of Business at UALR since 2008.
IEA provides community economic development research, technical assistance and training statewide. The institute is the State Census Data Center, the state economic forecast and GIS center and the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Economic Development Administration University Center for Arkansas.
Before coming to IEA, Youngquist served for more than 20 years as a member of various public service and outreach units at the University of Georgia.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Report: US Truckers Generated Record $700B in Revenue Last Year
- Contractor Lewis May Resolves One Lawsuit, Faces Others 1 day ago
- IHS: Lockheed Martin Deal Means $16.3M Benefit to Arkansas 21 hours ago
- Update: Little Rock Clinic, Pharmacy Raided in Prescription Drug Crackdown 6 days ago
- Rod Ford's XCelerate Capital Acquires Bourbon & Boots 2 weeks ago
- Someone's Son Is Dead (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 1 day ago