Institute for Economic Advancement, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Jim Youngquist has led the Institute for Economic Advancement in the College of Business at UALR since 2008.
IEA provides community economic development research, technical assistance and training statewide. The institute is the State Census Data Center, the state economic forecast and GIS center and the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Economic Development Administration University Center for Arkansas.
Before coming to IEA, Youngquist served for more than 20 years as a member of various public service and outreach units at the University of Georgia.
- Little Rock Marriott Caps $16M Renovations with Relaunch Party
- Rod Ford: Little Rock Startup Scene Needs Capital
- Community Bankers Group Responds to Wal-Mart's GoBank Checking Accounts
- Frost Acquires Phoenix Accounting Firm 11 hours ago
- Mike Beebe Makes 28 Appointments to Arkansas Boards, Commissions 15 hours ago
- Windstream Buys Business Only Broadband of Chicago 11 hours ago
- It's Pryor v. Cotton v. Obama in Arkansas Race for US Senate 6 days ago
- Trial Set in Fort Smith Freedom of Information Case 2 weeks ago