Institute for Economic Advancement, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
In 2008, Jim Youngquist became director of the Institute for Economic Advancement in the College of Business at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. In his role at UALR, he leads the only university-based economic development outreach unit in Arkansas that has a statewide mission for research and technical assistance.
He has taken on initiatives that include economic development strategies and community development strategies for various regions of the state. Youngquist also works with the Governor's Task Force for the 21st Century Economy to expand economic opportunities across the state. He is a director with the SouthEast Regional Directors Institute, a professional development association for regional council executive directors and the councils in several Southern states.
- Arkansas Times: Sources Say Martha Shoffner Source Is Steele Stephens
- Questions About Martha Shoffner's Arrest That Should Be Answered Monday
- Video: What We Know About the Arrest of Martha Shoffner
- Intruder Arrested at Arkansas Governor's Mansion 2 hours ago
- Welspun, Alliance Rubber, Conway Machine and Tyson Winners at Global Trade Awards 20 hours ago
- Twin Brothers Take on World of George's Inc. 3 days ago
- Arkansas Treasurer Martha Shoffner Resigns Amid Charges She Took Cash 2 days ago
- Mike Beebe Says He's Working Quickly to Pick New Arkansas Treasurer 21 hours ago