Institute for Economic Advancement, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Jim Youngquist has led the Institute for Economic Advancement in the College of Business at UALR since 2008.
IEA provides community economic development research, technical assistance and training statewide. The institute is the State Census Data Center, the state economic forecast and GIS center and the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Economic Development Administration University Center for Arkansas.
Before coming to IEA, Youngquist served for more than 20 years as a member of various public service and outreach units at the University of Georgia.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Bloomberg: Wal-Mart Looking to Rein In Expenses
- Memphis' Soul Fish Cafe Headed to Little Rock
- Tom Dalton: ARK Challenge Will Continue
- First National Bank of Lawrence County Bilked of at Least $3.9M 3 hours ago
- Little Rock's Original Fern Bar: How Buster's Birthed Dave & Buster's 11 hours ago
- Park Avenue Lofts Sells In $36M Transaction (Real Deals) 11 hours ago
- AFCU Withdrawn from Tech Park Package 11 hours ago
- Supply Lags Demand for Osteopathic Residencies 11 hours ago