Institute for Economic Advancement, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Jim Youngquist has led the Institute for Economic Advancement in the College of Business at UALR since 2008.
IEA provides community economic development research, technical assistance and training statewide. The institute is the State Census Data Center, the state economic forecast and GIS center and the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Economic Development Administration University Center for Arkansas.
Before coming to IEA, Youngquist served for more than 20 years as a member of various public service and outreach units at the University of Georgia.
Arkansas Business Staff
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield Tops Big Private Companies List 11 hours ago
- New Hires at Baldwin & Shell Includes Jonesboro Director (Movers & Shakers) 11 hours ago
- AP Analysis: Few Avenues To Derail Asa Hutchinson's Re-election Bid 6 hours ago
- Former Deepwater Heir Continues Legal Battle of Will 11 hours ago
- At Annual Meeting, William Dillard II Says He's Encouraged With Recent Trends 2 days ago