Institute for Economic Advancement, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Jim Youngquist has led the Institute for Economic Advancement in the College of Business at UALR since 2008.
IEA provides community economic development research, technical assistance and training statewide. The institute is the State Census Data Center, the state economic forecast and GIS center and the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Economic Development Administration University Center for Arkansas.
Before coming to IEA, Youngquist served for more than 20 years as a member of various public service and outreach units at the University of Georgia.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Scooter Stuart's Tainted Assets Draw More Fire 3 hours ago
- Humphries to Head McLarty-Asbury 2 decades ago
- IA Client Firm SEAS Education not Typical 'Startup' 3 hours ago
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 3 days ago
- Developer Plans Outlet Mall at Gateway Town Center 7 months ago