Institute for Economic Advancement, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
In 2008, Jim Youngquist became director of the Institute for Economic Advancement in the College of Business at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. In his role at UALR, he leads the only university-based economic development outreach unit in Arkansas that has a statewide mission for research and technical assistance.
He has taken on initiatives that include economic development strategies and community development strategies for various regions of the state. Youngquist also works with the Governor's Task Force for the 21st Century Economy to expand economic opportunities across the state. He is a director with the SouthEast Regional Directors Institute, a professional development association for regional council executive directors and the councils in several Southern states.
- Report: Wal-Mart CFO Claims 'Very Good Sales' Lately
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Securities Department Goes After Firm That Did Business With Martha Shoffner's Office 8 hours ago
- 6 Arkansas Banks Lost Money in 2013 6 hours ago
- Martha Shoffner Defense Rests Without Calling Witnesses 28 mins ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 2 days ago
- Steele Stephens: Gave Payments, Received $2.5M in State Commissions 23 hours ago