President and CEO
Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce/Associated Industries of Arkansas
Randy Zook has been president and chief executive officer of the State Chamber/AIA since 2008.
Before taking the helm of the State Chamber/AIA, Randy was deputy director of administration and finance for the Arkansas Economic Development Commission. He also spent 34 years with Atlantic Envelope Co. of Atlanta, serving as president and CEO from 1989 to 2004.
He sits on the boards of KIPP Delta Public Schools, a charter school in Helena, and McGehee Farm & Real Estate Co.
Arkansas Business Staff
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield Tops Big Private Companies List 11 hours ago
- New Hires at Baldwin & Shell Includes Jonesboro Director (Movers & Shakers) 11 hours ago
- AP Analysis: Few Avenues To Derail Asa Hutchinson's Re-election Bid 6 hours ago
- Former Deepwater Heir Continues Legal Battle of Will 11 hours ago
- At Annual Meeting, William Dillard II Says He's Encouraged With Recent Trends 2 days ago