President and CEO
Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce/Associated Industries of Arkansas
Randy Zook has been president and chief executive officer of the State Chamber/AIA since 2008.
Before taking the helm of the State Chamber/AIA, Randy was deputy director of administration and finance for the Arkansas Economic Development Commission. He also spent 34 years with Atlantic Envelope Co. of Atlanta, serving as president and CEO from 1989 to 2004.
He sits on the boards of KIPP Delta Public Schools, a charter school in Helena, and McGehee Farm & Real Estate Co.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 4 days ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 17 hours ago
- Maumelle Warehouse Attracts $11.2M Sale (Real Deals) 4 days ago
- Picasolar Receives $800k DOE Grant for Solar Efficiency 17 hours ago
- After Sam: Did Wal-Mart Lose Its Way After Walton Died? 2 years ago