President and CEO
Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce/Associated Industries of Arkansas
Randy Zook has been president and chief executive officer of the State Chamber/AIA since 2008.
Before taking the helm of the State Chamber/AIA, Randy was deputy director of administration and finance for the Arkansas Economic Development Commission. He also spent 34 years with Atlantic Envelope Co. of Atlanta, serving as president and CEO from 1989 to 2004.
He sits on the boards of KIPP Delta Public Schools, a charter school in Helena, and McGehee Farm & Real Estate Co.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- State of the South Report Cites Innovation Hub as Key to Arkansas Growth
- THV 11 News: Vilonia Business Reopens After Tornado
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 3 days ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Mack, Donna McLarty Launch Global Fellows Program 18 hours ago