President and CEO
Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce/Associated Industries of Arkansas
Randy Zook has been president and chief executive officer of the State Chamber/AIA since 2008.
Before taking the helm of the State Chamber/AIA, Randy was deputy director of administration and finance for the Arkansas Economic Development Commission. He also spent 34 years with Atlantic Envelope Co. of Atlanta, serving as president and CEO from 1989 to 2004.
He sits on the boards of KIPP Delta Public Schools, a charter school in Helena, and McGehee Farm & Real Estate Co.
Arkansas Business Staff
- UCA Narrows President Applicants to 8
- Asa Hutchinson Weighs In On Trump Comments
- Waltons Among Forbes' Top 20 Richest
- $2.8 Million Transaction Visits LR's Legacy Hotel (Real Deals) 9 hours ago
- Allied Auction Saw More Banks Bid; Chambers Garnishes Golden's Last Paycheck 9 hours ago
- A Power Line to Nowhere (Julie Morton Commentary) 1 week ago
- Eldridge Aims to Unseat Boozman in Arkansas US Senate Race 2 hours ago
- Rolling Hills Lesson: Caveat Emptor 1 decade ago